Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Rapper M.I Hints On A Possible Release Of A Joint Album With Ghanaian Rapper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper M.I Hints On A Possible Release Of A Joint Album With Ghanaian Rapper (321 Views)

Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Rapper M.I Abaga’s Girlfriend Eniola Mafe Spark Engagement Rumours / Adekunle Gold, Simi Set To Release Joint Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper M.I Hints On A Possible Release Of A Joint Album With Ghanaian Rapper by rhonard(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2018
Chocolate City boss, M.I Abaga, has hinted on a possible release of a joint album this year with Ghanaian punchline rapper, Sarkodie, who has done well to hold Ghana down with dope Ghanaian rap tunes over the years.

M.I indeed considers Nigerian rappers so whack that he can’t bring himself to collaborate with any of them, let alone jointly releasing an album with any of them. His latest hit jam, “You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Life” is still buzzing in the airspace like there’s no tomorrow, constantly reminding the tagged “whack rappers” of their shortcomings.

M.I praised SA rappers for holding up the rap culture, unlike his Nigerian colleagues who he says don’t delay to switch to commercial music once they hit the limelight. What he, however, didn’t mention, was his approval of GH rappers too, as he obviously holds them in high esteem, which is why he is set to jointly release an album with one of them.

The rapper took to his Instastory to make a post that hints of a possible collabo with Sarkodie on an album. Sharing a picture of himself and Sarkodie, he wrote; “Dapper Boys album 2018.” Good one there!!! Who is excited already

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killing Will Soon Be Over---- President Buhari Assures / Nasu, Naat, Ssanu Tackle ASUU Over N23bn Released By Fg To Universities / (video) "How To Make Money On IG," Laura Ikeji Writes A Book.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.