Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. (6672 Views)

Ten Means Of Overcoming Life Troubles / The Best Means Of Earning A Living. / Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. by zeenab(f): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2018
May Allah bless the OP with goodness. I am a muslimah and I preach peace and tolerance
Re: What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. by tasteofcash: 11:06am On Jan 20, 2018
ollah2:

Exactly just the way joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan Roof, Alexandre bissonnette,  Sergey W et al committed this aformelisted crimes and they are "Muslims"
one in a million. stop deceiving urself, d world's problem today is islam which u know. they preach hatred, violence, chaos and abide by them. so stop finding reasons where there are none and mention d real "muslims". u will list ad infinitum

1 Like

Re: What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. by ollah2: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
tasteofcash:
one in a million. stop deceiving urself, d world's problem today is islam which u know. they preach hatred, violence, chaos and abide by them. so stop finding reasons where there are none and mention d real "muslims". u will list ad infinitum

People hate the truth. You have been dished one but angry and annoyed that Christians are also terrorists. Being a sentimental bigot only shorten your life span because there's hatred in your against certain set of people. You had better take humanity first and find somewhere to dump this your mindset
Re: What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. by tasteofcash: 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
ollah2:

People hate the truth. You have been dished one but angry and annoyed that Christians are also terrorists. Being a sentimental bigot only shorten your life span because there's hatred in your against certain set of people. You had better take humanity first and find somewhere to dump this your mindset
yea people hate d truth, u hv proven it here. u heard d truth and couldnt contain it within u. if d person one follows is a terrorist or rapist, i wonder how d follower is gonna be. stupid set of deluded fellows. stone-hearted fools
Re: What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. by ollah2: 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
tasteofcash:
yea people hate d truth, u hv proven it here. u heard d truth and couldnt contain it within u. if d person one follows is a terrorist or rapist, i wonder how d follower is gonna be. stupid set of deluded fellows. stone-hearted fools

It's only a fool that believes heaven belongs to their faith alone. It's only an extremely foolish person that wouldn't respect other peoples faith.
Re: What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. by tasteofcash: 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
ollah2:

It's only a fool that believes heaven belongs to their faith alone. It's only an extremely foolish person that wouldn't respect other peoples faith.
faith dat leads to destruction? faith dat teaches one to kill his neighbour? it obviously deserves no respect, d world would be better off without such a religion.
Re: What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. by ollah2: 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
tasteofcash:
faith dat leads to destruction? faith dat teaches one to kill his neighbour? it obviously deserves no respect, d world would be better off without such a religion.

Yes you are right. It certainly doesn't deserve one as it's all about destruction as said below

Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."

Deuteronomy 17:3-5 "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, .....and you must stone such one with stones and such one must die."

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

The world doesn't need this destructive religion
Re: What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. by tasteofcash: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2018
ollah2:

Yes you are right. It certainly doesn't deserve one as it's all about destruction as said below

Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."

Deuteronomy 17:3-5 "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, .....and you must stone such one with stones and such one must die."

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

The world doesn't need this destructive religion
destructive religion are u kidding me? boko haram? fulani herdsmen? ISIS? Al qaeda? ISIL? Taliban? Lashkar-E-Toba? TEHRIK-I-TALIBAN? HEZBOLLAH? AL-SHABAAB? AL-NUSRA FRONT? LOL. U need urgent help. how many christians hv u seen practicing violence as opposed to ur islam? dat is old testament in d bible which Jesus christ the son of God taught us d way to heaven in d new testament. He preached peace, love, acceptance of one's neighbours, humility to mention but a few. in ur own case, muhammed(under d influence of osogbo weed maybe) preached violence, killing, maiming, bullying, RAPING, terrorism too numerous to mention. he lived by them and so are his deluded followers with d hope of getting 77virgins in d world aftermath, hahahahahahaha chai. stop fooling urself and making up stupid points to cover ur god-damned religion. Accept Christ now, He is d only way
Re: What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. by ollah2: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
tasteofcash:
destructive religion are u kidding me? boko haram? fulani herdsmen? ISIS? Al qaeda? ISIL? Taliban? Lashkar-E-Toba? TEHRIK-I-TALIBAN? HEZBOLLAH? AL-SHABAAB? AL-NUSRA FRONT? LOL. U need urgent help. how many christians hv u seen practicing violence as opposed to ur islam? dat is old testament in d bible which Jesus christ the son of God taught us d way to heaven in d new testament. He preached peace, love, acceptance of one's neighbours, humility to mention but a few. in ur own case, muhammed(under d influence of osogbo weed maybe) preached violence, killing, maiming, bullying, RAPING, terrorism too numerous to mention. he lived by them and so are his deluded followers with d hope of getting 77virgins in d world aftermath, hahahahahahaha chai. stop fooling urself and making up stupid points to cover ur god-damned religion. Accept Christ now, He is d only way

So Chronicles and Exodus are now Old Testament. Lol, find a fool to decieve with your stakes. You quote and pray with verses in Proverbs, Malachi, Deuteronomy et al when they suite your narrative but now its old testament even when Jesus said in Mathew 5: 18

"For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished"

Here are some christian terrorists joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan Roof, Alexandre bissonnette,  Sergey W. There loads more

Regarding those groups you mentioned. Here is a sponsor of Al Qeada. We know they are Christians from a supposed Christian dominated country.

Jesus is the way yet he couldnt save himself. I expect you to reply me that he died for our sins. The sins now are way more than any previous time. Shove your dubious and destructive religion to your ass.

Re: What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. by tasteofcash: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
ollah2:

So Chronicles and Exodus are now Old Testament. Lol, find a fool to decieve with your stakes. You quote and pray with verses in Proverbs, Malachi, Deuteronomy et al when they suite your narrative but now its old testament even when Jesus said in Mathew 5: 18

"For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished"

Here are some christian terrorists joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan Roof, Alexandre bissonnette,  Sergey W. There loads more

Regarding those groups you mentioned. Here is a sponsor of Al Qeada. We know they are Christians from a supposed Christian dominated country.

Jesus is the way yet he couldnt save himself. I expect you to reply me that he died for our sins. The sins now are way more than any previous time. Shove your dubious and destructive religion to your ass.
u know what, go and do what u know best, cow rearing. u ain't worth any argument son of mohammed d rapist
Re: What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. by ollah2: 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
tasteofcash:
u know what, go and do what u know best, cow rearing. u ain't worth any argument son of mohammed d rapist

You don't need to be angry or take things personal. Like I said before, people don't like the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Inventions Falsely Credited To The Muslim World / Imagine This Was Your Last Ramadan / What Qur'an Says About Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.