Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Is Airtime Payment The Solution For In App Purchases? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is Airtime Payment The Solution For In App Purchases? (1388 Views)

Help! How Do I Go About In-app Purchases(j2me) / How To Accept Airtime Payment Using Sim Hosting Services | Simhostng.com / Accept Airtime Payment Using Hosted Sim, Automatically Credit The Users Units (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Airtime Payment The Solution For In App Purchases? by Tomide12: 10:54am On Jan 19, 2018
We know how difficult it can be trying to convince users to make in-app purchases in Nigeria.

Something about having to enter our bank details just discourages even the most enthusiastic users. A common argument is that users may be more likely to pay for digital goods and make in-app purchases if the payment process was easier, say via airtime. So lately I've been wondering.

Do you guys really think airtime payment is the future of digital payment or do you think there's no point hoping for any form of in-app purchases from Nigerians?

Let Me know what you think Guys.
Re: Is Airtime Payment The Solution For In App Purchases? by gilloway(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
In Nigeria, Yes.
The average Nigerian is never comfortable with anything that has to do with inputting DebitCard Details on any Platform online.
Most of us are okay with purchasing via airtime, and its evident that airtime purchases are very efficient. an example is Badoo

(1) (Reply)

[DELETED] / Why Java Is Great / Is Programming A Passion Or for the Money In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.