Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) (33973 Views)

How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) / When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th / Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by BloggerDonald: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2018

40 Likes

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by BloggerDonald: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2018

24 Likes

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by BloggerDonald: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2018

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
it's like u were disappointed this past Christmas. all are true though, tailors can make u cry, especially during festive periods

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by slawomir: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
you correct
my aunty is a tailor
sometimes when am less busy I just go there to play with her machine and eat her food

when am there ehnnn
I will just be laughing when she dissapoint some of her customers. some will almost be crying especially when they were supposed to collect the clothes that day but unfortunately the clothes are not ready

there are only two type of people that are good in disappointing others

they are politicians and tailors
and the worse part of it is that these tailors will never reject any work that they know they won't do on time because they are busy still they will accept it

make i baff joor make i reach her store
I love the drama

41 Likes

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Amosjaj(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
All hail Naija tailor
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Ayo4251(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
V
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Pavore9: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
They are truly high blood pressure inducing! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Chidexter(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
When you get to the shop and there's only one sewing machine and so many unfinished clothes. Tailor be like: ha don't worry, I'll finish yours on time.

Me be like:

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Threebear(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lol I saw this earlier on kraz TV.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by nonut: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
gloria34:
it's like u were disappointed this past Christmas. all are true though, tailors can make u cry, especially during festive periods
You be warri babe?
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by rotexteymie(f): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Number 7 embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by pawesome(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hihbjkkbhg
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Kissup(f): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
When her face looks like the tailor that gave a bride dress to Mercy Aigbe for show off grin
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by yeyeboi(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ok
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by lordsharks(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
I can surely relate to this
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Leonbonapart(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Funny and so accurate

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
It seems to me that knowing how to disappoint customers is one of the critical criteria of becoming a professional and successful tailor.

The chances of your tailor disappointing you is directly proportional to how good and experienced he/she is.

Na ogas dey disappoint pass

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by sexaddict08(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
that phone relates to so many aspect of life...
ok...na so u dey ignore my calls abi
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by eghuan1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nigerian tailors are the reason I don't like wearing native attires today. That was how one guy used one measurement to sew clothes for five of us even though we were not the same height.

26 Likes

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by patjane(f): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hahahahaha i just can't stop laughing here grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Histrings08(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
I don't know why tailors don't dissapoint me...this is d key, if u nid ur cloth say next 3weeks, tell him or her nid it nextweek..

5 Likes

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by chuxjay(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by nickyvick(f): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
LOOL this got me laughing. nice write up. very true.
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Tomoyayi(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
9. When your tailor calls you and ask for the colour of your material.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by otega007: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Chidexter:
When you get to the shop and there's only one sewing machine and so many unfinished clothes. Tailor be like: ha don't worry, I'll finish yours on time.

Me be like:
dey don do u once too
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by okuneddie(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
lol......i don't know who disappoint pass btw tailor and NEPA....sorry we can't even compare cos we already know PHCH with disappointments, in fact they are the word ''DISAPPOINTMENT''. Tailors are going that part....if u have a cloth u know u will need in Dec this year, even if u give some tailors now, they will still disappoint. My colleague's cloth dey for her tailor shop for like 3 years now. The guy dey Mushin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by binsanni(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
when you start complaining, she will be like see this one oh

4 Likes

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by rawpadgin(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tailors & their wahala
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by pocohantas(f): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
The main sign is when she can't remember your collection date.
Very brutal sign.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Maj196(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nigerian taylors will frustrate your life.
Re: 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Makeup Transformation / Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture / Man Wearing Woman's Inner Wear (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.