Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

(poverty)a Short Write Up By Samirli - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (poverty)a Short Write Up By Samirli (410 Views)

AI Was Asked To make a picture of Mother Teresa fighting against poverty (pics) / I Will Write Up A Standard Etsy Listing SEO Title, Tags Description Content Crea / I Want My Scooper Write Up To Be Published In Phoenix News Feed Any Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(poverty)a Short Write Up By Samirli by lanzini309: 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
A question keep bothering me, which I couldn't find an answer to. **Is it that people who are poor choose to be poor? is it God that made them that way?Did they offend God? Are they not born the same way the rich were born? I have a lot of questions to ask. what happened to this saying, my plan for you is of good and not of evil. Is poverty a good plan from God? Is that is promise? Why is it that we don't recognise the poor people in an occasion, why don't we respect them? Are they lazy? Is it that they can't hustle? Even when some of them works like an elephant.(The rich is it that they are more powerful,stronger than the poor).WHO DO WE BLAME FOR POVERTY GOD OR MAN. Is it illiteracy? even God knows that they wish to attend the best schools. They wanted something good for themselves.*why don't we show love to the less privileges,respect them, even God knows that nobody wanna be poor, they don't wish to be poor, but they can't help it. They just have to be. Are they the cause of this, LOW ECONOMIC GROWTH PERFORMANCE, CRIME AND VIOLENCE, WEAK GOVERNANCE, ILL HEALTH /DISEASE,DEBT BURDEN. Is all these there fault?So let respect, help, and love those who are poor. I was prompt to write this because of the way some rich people treat the poor. Let show love,be nice. If God help you try and help others,who needed help. I Samirli support Encourage us to HELP, GIVE, &LOVE THE POOR

1 Like

Re: (poverty)a Short Write Up By Samirli by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
very good right up, hope the rich and elite could see this post. lalastical come help yea pls this is a front page right up kudos to the opp

1 Like

Re: (poverty)a Short Write Up By Samirli by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
u are right dear, being poor sometimes are results of poor parenting, bad decisions and lazyness(not applicable to all). learn a skill, try to b educated, then hope in God. I Dont believe in building mansions and having fleets of cars, not every 1 can have that. but a decent roof above my head, three square meals, decent clothing and resources to pay 4 d education of my kids is enough.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

NNRA: Petition Orchestrated By Mischief Makers – Group Alleged / Yoruba's Can Defend Themselves Against Fulani Herdsmen- Gani Adams / Breaking: Army Replaces Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.