Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) (36065 Views)

Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown / Actress Rukky Sanda Looking Amazing In Beautiful Photos / Rukky Sanda Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by olamil34(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
As the leader of coconut oil crew, we approve her.

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by VeriteMFBank: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
Why settle for an inadequate SME Financing loan?
Get a loan amount that suits your requirements
Come get SME Financing loan of 3% Interest Rate...

Call Leonald : 08118905845

Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by Follygunners: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
petsam11:

No! She is really Omotola's best friend. Even Omotola and her last son have confirmed it.

So who gives a sh!t abt that for Christ's sake. How does that add any value or achievements to anything? You're not claiming to best friend to Dangote, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Zuckerburg et al...
Some pipu sha... angry
Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by Sagay212: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Imagine!!! Rukky sanda steps out in ripped jeans... so what should we do? Is that news?
Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by ibkgab001: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This old layer undecided

You are not serious sari or kensarowiwa
Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by snappyicee: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
leemme rush and fry beans
Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by sinola(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This old layer undecided

bukky,go and marry and save yourself dis stress.
Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
martineverest:
did I ask her to step out? ..y are u telling us?

at her age ,she's stepping out with distressed jeans while her mates are stepping into husband's house
grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by dollynnn(f): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
this one that has bleached off her glory nd destiny....... besides, who ripped off her Jeans?
Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by Donvalentino55(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
emwyy:
Someone help me with that Jonathan meme

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by Arabiandude: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Once was.
Hmmm, awesome!
Guess you know who this is then?
Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
beautiful girl. I love her beautiful legs. They're so straight and long
Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Follygunners:

So who gives a sh!t abt that for Christ's sake. How does that add any value or achievements to anything? You're not claiming to best friend to Dangote, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Zuckerburg et al...
Some pipu sha... angry
do you know how kind Rukky could have been to her for her to call her her best friend? that she's dressing the way she believes is right for her doesn't mean she doesn't have heart of gold. Don't just judge people. if Omotola sees her as best friend,who are you to say something else?
Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
dollynnn:
this one that has bleached off her glory nd destiny....... besides, who ripped off her Jeans?
how can you prove she's bleaching?
Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
dollynnn:
how can you prove she's bleaching? or you're just hating on her?
Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by Follygunners: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
do you know how kind Rukky could have been to her for her to call her her best friend? that she's dressing the way she believes is right for her doesn't mean she doesn't have heart of gold. Don't just judge people. if Omotola sees her as best friend,who are you to say something else?

That's not my issue... It's none of my biz in that regards. What I got an issue with is how the guy said it like it's supposed to be or mean some sort of achievement to become her bestie... BS angry which was why I referred to those guys I mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
This girl black before na abeg who get her real picture show am to the world
Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This old layer undecided
u too get bad mouth. Rukky sanda after reading this

Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
beautiful girl. I love her beautiful legs. They're so straight and long

See you! You are there admiring legs that plenty "big boys" have opened so wide and fvcked what is in between! angry
Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by Haykinsofficial: 4:10am On Jan 20, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by petsam11(m): 6:54am On Jan 20, 2018
Follygunners:

Some pipu sha... angry

Calm down abeg!
I just corrected the notion that the blogger or whoever that created this topic lied.
And besides everybody must not be best friend to Zuckerberg, Dangote, Bill Gates or whoever.
We all have what we like about different people before they become our best friends. Just because those people are billionaires doesn't make them have the qualities to becomes "everybody's" best friend please.
Thanks!
Re: Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 22, 2018
[quote author=Donvalentino55 post=64340669][/quote]
You sabi the thing
Your mama go born twins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rechael Okonkwo (Nkoli Nwa Nsukka) , Shares Christmas Pictures / Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? / Timaya Looks Dapper In Church Outfit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.