Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Reliable And Trusted Bookmakers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reliable And Trusted Bookmakers (1320 Views)

Bet9ja Pays Out Billions, Punters Win Big: Historic Weekend Has Bookmakers Reeli / Stop Losing Your Money To Bookmakers And Fake Tipsters, Try This! / Top Bookmakers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable And Trusted Bookmakers by Eziego: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Pls I need a reliable sport betting bookie apart from the popular niarabet, bet9ja and merrybet. Bookie that can pay what ever winnings you make.
Re: Reliable And Trusted Bookmakers by mrintegrity30(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Eziego:
Pls I need a reliable sport betting bookie apart from the popular niarabet, bet9ja and merrybet. Bookie that can pay what ever winnings you make.
I strongly recommend LIONSBET. there odd is better than d rest and they gv alot of bonus. they hv d fastest payout & u can withdraw 1k or even stake 50naira. once u register & credit ur acct, u wud b given double d amount as bonus. click d link in my profile/signature to register(use chrome browser for d registration).
Re: Reliable And Trusted Bookmakers by mrintegrity30(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
if u hv any enquiry or question, let me know.
Re: Reliable And Trusted Bookmakers by Eziego: 7:26am On Jan 20, 2018
mrintegrity30:
if u hv any enquiry or question, let me know.

Thank you very much, can they be able to pay winnings of over 500k cos I have had a bad experience with 360bet.ng where they were unable to pay my winnings till date of about 200k.
Re: Reliable And Trusted Bookmakers by mrintegrity30(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Eziego:

Thank you very much, can they be able to pay winnings of over 500k cos I have had a bad experience with 360bet.ng where they were unable to pay my winnings till date of about 200k.
YES, they can pay dat easily. d guy dat introduced me to lionsbet stakes 500 - 700 thousand on small odds like 1.1 - 1.3 . most times, his winnings cud b 700k -900k & they've been paying him( he stakes online). as for myself, i've never won up to 200k in betting . I stake between 500 - 2,000 to win 3-5k on lionsbet & I've made over 10 successful withdrawals starting from when I registered (december 2017) till date they paid me within 10mins or latest, 3 hours
Re: Reliable And Trusted Bookmakers by mrintegrity30(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
....they gv alot of bonus. therefore, I must warn u, no matter wat u do on lionsbet, dont open more than one account. There's a link in my profile/signature. click on it to register (use chrome browser). from there, we can get in touch
Re: Reliable And Trusted Bookmakers by mrintegrity30(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Reliable And Trusted Bookmakers by mrintegrity30(m): 1:34am On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Reliable And Trusted Bookmakers by Eziego: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
mrintegrity30:
www.lionsbet.com/ng/affiliate22358

Thank u very much for the info I ll surely register through your affiliated link.
Re: Reliable And Trusted Bookmakers by mrintegrity30(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Eziego:

Thank u very much for the info I ll surely register through your affiliated link.
use chrome browser for d registration. after dat, u can login using any browser. also, make sure dar d name u input during registration is same as d name in ur bank account. e.g if ur bank acct name is kelvin Obi, use same name for registration. dnt use a nickname like 'kemzy Obi'
Re: Reliable And Trusted Bookmakers by mrintegrity30(m): 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
include a capital letter in ur password.
Re: Reliable And Trusted Bookmakers by Yanucar: 2:22pm On May 17, 2022
Hello everyone, sports betting is constantly evolving and thus attracting many new users. People create their game accounts in order to try their hand at the analytics of upcoming games and make money on it. However, it should be understood that such a process is not always simple. From the very beginning, you can meet a number of problems and difficulties, but the very first thing that is required is to choose the right bookmaker. For anyone who has never made a sports bet before, this task can play a key role. Therefore, for beginners, I can recommend visiting https://melbetappbd.com/ and reading a detailed review about one of the popular bookmakers that are in great demand among experienced players.

(1) (Reply)

Follow This Guy On Youtube For Football Highlights And Videos / Cesc Fabregas Send A Sly Jibe To Victor Moses For Scoring. / How To Stream World Cup Matches For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.