Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

A Nairalander Fashion House 1st Year Anniversary In Pictures - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander Fashion House 1st Year Anniversary In Pictures (648 Views)

Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary / Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) / Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Fashion House 1st Year Anniversary In Pictures by uncleFola(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is just to encourage and inspire someone somewhere out there to know that you can make something out of yourself as long as you are ready to push through...
Now this is my short but inspiring story...
My names are Badmus Temitope Omofolarin
I am a graduate of philosophy of Ekiti State University. Graduated 2015.. did my NYCS 2016, I found interest in fashion designing not only because I have passion for it, but also because the rate at which graduates complain of unemployment really got me running... I was able to complete my Intensive training in fashion designing During my NYSC... then Gbam I took the risk to become an entrepreneur... I took a risk and established my own fashion designing bran

Exactly this time last year I took a Risk. The Risk was FOLARIN FASHION EMPIRE✂️✂️...To be very sincere, few months into the journey I Got so discouraged and I wanted to give it all up....Thanks to God ,the master planner. And Thanks to Amazing people God surrounded me with, they supported me and encouraged me , which brought back the FIA to keep Pushing ....with that, I stood firm on my feet and accepted the fact that it will not always be smooth and sweet , cus life itself is full of ups and downs☝️...Fast-forward to this day...I look back at the journey then I realize that I have taken a Risk that is Actually worth Taking and then I thank God I didn’t give it up......FFE has grown to become not only a Fashion Designing brand but, also a source of happiness to me and to people around me.... I met amazing people along the journey.... God brought amazing & Wonderful Students my way.... I sum it all up and Thank God for making it a Successful journey so far... And I pray lines shall keep falling unto me in pleasant places (Amen) ....
Happy 1st Year Anniversary to Folarin Fashion Empire...... please show some love Nairalander and to the moderator please push this to FP to encourage someone today....
Thank you and God bless.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Fashion House 1st Year Anniversary In Pictures by Bilabong(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
wehdone sir

(1) (Reply)

Get 5kg Rice For N1,000 / Nominees For The First Ever Nigerian Social Media Awards, Grand Prize A / Davido To Host A Big Concert By December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.