Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos (64758 Views)

Why Youths Should Be Encouraged To Be More Involved In Entrepreneurship / Women Should Be Encouraged To Participate In Maritime Industry -captain Bako / Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos by chidonez: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:
If na Ewedu man, he will go get a Diploma in Skull mining and Beaheading technology.

you're mad man grin
ArodeTsolaye:
If na Ewedu man, he will go get a Diploma in Skull mining and Beaheading technology.

you're mad man
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos by ArodeTsolaye: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

[s]Those cursing you are very prosperous. PLEASE remain this way.

Oponu, omo aja[/s]

Udele nwa nggbati...go jiggle some fulani balls or severe someone's head in oshogbo for sale. These are primary reasons why you exist.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos by msylva2147(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
which 1 is the driver ?
I believe is one of them.
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos by Honestagbons(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Among both of them,which one is d drive[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos by mercyville: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:

Igbos exported ritualists into the SW.They manufactured skull mining with tools like otokoto and okija when nobody knew what skull mining is.They have introduced Badoo into SW now.Deport Igbos and ritualism will stop..

To be fair, Edgal Imohimi, the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, mobilised his officers into action shortly after the December 30 incident. This led to the arrest of five suspects. The confessions of one of them, Chibuzor Igwe, 18, helped in the arrest of a couple, Gift and Samuel Akaeze; the latter is said to be a welder. Information secured from him enabled the police to raid the cult’s shrine in Imosan-Ijebu, Ogun State. There, the police discovered human skulls and fetish objects and arrested the in-house herbalist, Fatai Adebayo.

https://punchng.com/return-of-badoo-ritual-killings-in-lagos/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos by CornFooPanda(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Life is a journey that need's a bold step.
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos by realoscar84(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
Exact question that came to my mind. grin grin grin

SweetPuffPuff:
which 1 is the driver ?
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos by magicalBae(f): 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:

quelque chose ne va pas avec votre cerveau. embarassed

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos by efighter: 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Wow !!! If only Buhari took the advice of his teacher then to pass WAEC first before joining the Army Nigeria would have been almost like DUbai today

Just as your drunk fake PhD holder did?
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos by oodua1stson: 1:19am On Jan 20, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:
an average ewedu man has more sense than your whole village

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos by biggiesmallz15(m): 6:37am On Jan 20, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
which 1 is the driver ?
*singing*if u ask me na who I go ask
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 20, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:
wasted generation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos by Blackrev: 7:38am On Jan 20, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Those cursing you are very prosperous. PLEASE remain this way.

Oponu, omo aja
cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos by GidisFinest: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2018
You are free 2 ryhme grin
free2ryhme:

wetin concern Pastor inside this matter nah

Hate is not good for your health
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos by Uzyvicks(f): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Please who is the driver and who is the oga? But don't be surprised the short one might be the oga o, and the tall one the driver
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos by raindrop99: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
chineduemmao:
buhahahahahahahahahahahaha me too, i no know say na OND im still get. BTW which one be oga and which one b driver?
Both be like drivers
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos by Protocall: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Those cursing you are very prosperous. PLEASE remain this way.
Oponu, omo aja
Plz next time put puppy in () so he will know yu r not in for play
Re: Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Protocall:

Plz next time put puppy in () so he will know yu r not in for play

LOL ..I intentionally wrote in vernacular because I wanted enough people to see the insult and still not get a ban.

I have gotten several long bans, I actually didn't mean PUPPY. It was a worse insult. Roughly translated as "son of a bitch"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / Man Dressed In White Selling Pure Water In Abuja. Photos / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.