Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Superbolt - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Superbolt (3185 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2018

*Rita* : We have been Looking At this Building For Hours Now, Look at the Time...

*Andrew* : (Looking At The Digital Clock Right Above the Car Mp3 player) okay, It's Late, 6:11pm...

*Josh* : (From the Backseat, Chewing the Snack in his Mouth) We are so Super Grounded!!!

*Andrew* : Okay Fine, We can't wait anymore , We are Going In

Andrew Got out Of the Car and Walked Toward the Building, Josh and Rita Followed Him. When they Got to the Door Entrance, They Stopped.

*Rita* : This Better be Good

*Andrew* : (Knocking at the Door) Trust Me...

A Voice Shouted From the Other Side...

"What's The Password??""

*Andrew* : Bleep The Police....

The Door was Opened,And They Walked In. It took Josh a Second Or two To Realise They Were In A Club .A Disco Light was Spinning On The Ceiling as they Entered the Dance Floor. The Song Playing was Loud, People were Dancing In the Dance Floor. A Girl Came Passing as She Said Something To Andrew...

*Girl* : Hey Andy....
They Watched Her As She Walked Out the Dance Floor...

*Josh* : Ain't Andy Girlish??

*Rita* : Guess You're Popular Here.. Why are we here Exactly?

*Andrew* : (Pointing at the Bar) Notice Anything with the Bar Attendant?

*Rita* : Yea, He's Wearing a Shinning Gold Wristwatch

*Andrew* : Exactly, The Watch Belongs To My Mom, I Kinda Lost It In A Bet With Him...

*Josh* : You can Just Replace The Watch for your mom...

*Rita* : His mom Have An Eye For Her Stuffs... That won't Work...

*Josh* : So what's the Plan?

*Andrew* : (Taking An Exact Gold Wristwatch From His Pocket) We're Gonna Swap the One on his Wrist with This...

*Josh* : You're Gonna Swap a Gold Wristwatch with Another Gold Wristwatch?

*Andrew* : Am Not Stupid Josh!! This one Is Fake..

*Josh* : Makes perfect Sense

*Rita* : So how Are we Gonna Get the Original Watch from his Wrist?

*Andrew* : Watch and Learn...

Andrew Left Them And Walked Towards the Bar.

*Josh* : So This Is Your Definition Of Fun

*Rita* : Something I don't wanna Get Back to... We always End Up In the Police Station...

*Josh* : I have Never Been To a Club Before... I just stay at Home.

*Rita* : Probably Having Fun with Your Friends At Home Right?

*Josh* : Like I Had Friends...No One Would wanna Hang Out with Me...

*Rita* : You Have Me,Stella. Even With or Without Your Powers, We are Still Gonna Be Your Friends...

*Josh* : Thanks, Now That I Will have To Stay Till Next Year To Get Into the University... Guess My Hero Days Starts Now...Oh Taking about Hero... I have A Cool Codename Better than The Vigilante...

*Rita* : Oh, What's It?

*Josh* : You Know I was Struck By Lightning Right? so I was Thinking "Lightning Bolt".

*Rita* : Lightning Bolt? Hmmmm Isn't It Long?

*Josh* : Okay, How About Bolt??

*Rita* : Now That's the Name, Bolt It Is.

Andrew Came Running Towards Them...

*Andrew* : Let's Go!!

*Josh* : Why the Rush? You got the Watch?

*Andrew* : Yea, Let's Go...

The Bar Attendant Shouted Out At Them...

*Bar_Attendant* : Stop Right There, Someone Stopped Them!!!

The Music Stopped Playing, Everybody Stopped Moving, Everybody Was Looking At Them...The Bar Attendant Walked Towards Them With Two Huge Bodyguards...

*Bar_Attendant* : Am Gonna Need The Watch Back Andrew!!

*Andrew* : About That, It kinda Belongs To My Mom, Sorry You Can't Have It....

*Bodyguard_1* : (Walks Towards Andrew) He Wasn't Asking!!

*Josh* : (Entering Their Middle as Face The Huge Bodyguard, ) Yea About That, From What I Heard, His Mom Is Pretty Mean! so Why Don't You Just Let us Go and you won't hear From us Again...

*Bodyguard_1* : Sorry Kid But that Ain't Happening...

*Andrew* : (From Behind Josh) He wasn't Asking you Biggest Void!!

*Bodyguard_1* : Did You Just Insult Me?

*Josh* : (Whispering To Andrew and Rita) Jeez, Thanks, Why Don't You Two Get To The Car and Wait For Me...

*Rita* : You Sure....?

*Josh* : Just Go...

Andrew And Rita Raced Out Of the Building leaving Josh Behind.

*Josh* : So Are we Gonna Stand All day or are We Gonna Fight?

One Of the Bodyguard Punched Josh In the Face, But Josh Face Didn't Move a Bit Just as He didn't Show Any Sign of pain. The Bodyguard Screamed in Pain As he Discovered His Fingers Were Broken, He Backed Away. The Other Bodyguard Called For Backup... More Bodyguards Came Rushing in The Scene With Guns Aiming at Josh... Every Civilian in the Club Ran Outside To Avoid Been Killed.. When Josh Was Alone With The Bodyguards, He Thought Of What To Do...

*Josh* : This Is Gonna Hurt, But The Goodnews Is Non Of You Guys Are Gonna Die...

*Bar_Attendant* : Do You Ever Shut Up?

*Josh* : Not When Am Awake!

Josh Clapped His Hands Together Releasing a Powerful Force Wave That Knocked Everybody In the Room Off their Feet..

*Josh* : That Never Gets Old...

Josh Raced Out Of the Building But he Stopped When He Saw The Police Outside.. They were All Aiming at Him, Samson And Mike Where leading the Police.. Josh Looked Around, He went Numb When He Saw Andrew And Rita Inside a Police Car

*Samson* : Freeze!! put Your Hands In The Air

Josh Raise His Hands in the Air As Samson Came Dragging Him to The police Car Rita and Andrew were In, He Opened the Door and Pushed Josh In. Samson Locked The Door and Walked to the Club with Mike and Some Police....Rita,Andrew And Josh All Sat In the Backseat Of the Police Car as a Policeman Entered The Car And Drove Off...

*Rita* : We Had To Have Fun, Right?

*Josh* : Guess We had Fun Right?

Andrew's Cellphone Vibrated On the Front Seat, The Police Had Told Them To Drop Their Cellphones There...The Policeman Took the Andrew's Cellphone...

*Policeman* : (Looking at the cellphone Screen As He Drives) Its a Message From Worker Twelve...

*Andrew* : (From the Backseat) What Does It Say?

*Policeman* : It says "Sorry Boss, But I Lost The list You Sent Me ,Can You Send It Again?

*Josh*, *Andrew* & *Rita* : Busted!!

The Bar Attendant And the Bodyguards Were Taken To the Police Station Along With Josh And His Gang. The Bar Attendant Bailed His Way Out Soon After. Josh And His Gang Were Locked In a Cell. Josh Sat on the Floor with His Back On the Wall Hoping For Someone to Recuse Them...

*Josh* : Now I Want to be Super Grounded, At all Cost as long as It Keeps me Away From This Place....

*Andrew* : (Screaming at the Police Outside the Cell) I want To Speak to my Lawyer...

*Rita* : (Looking At Andrew) You Think In Nigeria Some Police Would Allow you To do that?

*Andrew* : Great... Now what?

*Josh* : (Looking at the Door) Stella is Coming, We are So Busted!!

The Door of the Cell was Opened, Stella Walked In,Looking at all of them Disgustingly

*Stella* : You Guys are In Big Trouble, .... I Just Bailed You Guys So Get to the Car Outside and Wait For Me!!

Josh and His Gang Left the Cell and Walked Outside The Police Station and Headed For Stella's Car. They Entered the Car And Sat in the Backseat..

*Josh* : Why are we all Sitting in the Backseat?

*Andrew* : To Avoid Answering Stella's Questions While Looking at her Eyes. Those Eyes Of hers scare me!

*Rita* : You're Unbelievable, I thought you were Tough

*Andrew* : What can I say? Females are my Kryptonite...

*Josh* : sssshhhhh. She's Coming....

Stella Entered The Car, She Started The Engine. She Idled Herself Before A While Before Driving Down The Road.

==!================!

The Bar Attendant Went Home to His Apartment And Opened the Door.. He walked in And Turned on The light.. He Got Shocked When He saw the Masked Man sitting On his Couch.

*Masked_Man* : Seems Like you Failed....

*Bar_Attendant* : (Locking the Door Behind Himself) The Police Came, And You Didn't Say the Kid is Gonna have Superpowers...

*Masked_Man*sadRushing at the Bar Attendant As He Hits Him Against the Door) You Had One Job, I told You His Gonna Be There, I Told You To Eliminate The Kid!! Kill Him...It was a simple Job, Kill the Kid...

*Bar_Attendant* : (Looking Scared) Please Don't Hurt me, Just Give me Another Chance!! Please

*Masked_Man* : Why Do people Keep Asking me That ? I don't Do Chance.. Oh am Not Gonna Hurt you....

The Masked Man Held The Bar Attendant And Threw Him On the Floor..

*Masked_Man* sadLooking at the Bathroom Right in the Corner) My Dear Abigail Is.....

Abigail Came Of the Bathroom, Unless Girls Her Age, Abigail was Taller, Her Eyes Were Brown Like The Face Of Gaia, Her Hair Ran Down Her Back And Her Smile Showed A Dimple That Can Send The Earth Crumbling.
The Abigail Rushed The Bar Attendant Like a Savage Beast and Plunged Her Fangs On His Neck. The Bar Attendant Struggled But Abigail Overpowered Him, Sucking Every Single last Drop Of Blood From His Body.
Abigail Withdrew Her Fangs in Absolute Satisfaction Before Throwing The Bar Attendant's Lifeless Body To the Floor

*Abigail* : (Cleaning the Blood From Her Mouth) WO!! Good Dinner...

*Masked_Man* : I Have A Job For You. You Think You can Eliminate the Target ?

*Abigail* : Yes, I Can.. I Will Do anything To Get Dinner Like This....

*Masked_Man* : Good!, Target's Name "Josh"....

*Abigail* : (Smiling at the Masked Man) He Is So Dead.....

# The_End_Of_Episode_Eight
Re: Superbolt by hadow(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Beautiful write up, but you should seriously work on your spellings and try and proof read it before you post it and is the story going to be a one shot or a continuous story against several distinct villains?
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 3:10am On Apr 22, 2018
hadow:
Beautiful write up, but you should seriously work on your spellings and try and proof read it before you post it and is the story going to be a one shot or a continuous story against several distinct villains?

Thanks, I Hardly Reread What I Write,
I will Focus On Spellings Next Time.
and Yea, It's Gonna be A Continuous Series
Re: Superbolt by Skylard101(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2018
Nice story buddy. Keep it up.
Re: Superbolt by hadow(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Rayvarax:

Thanks, I Hardly Reread What I Write, I will Focus On Spellings Next Time. and Yea, It's Gonna be A Continuous Series
Following
Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
Superbolt
Season 1- Episode Nine
( Vampire_At_Large )

The Sky Was Dark,The Moon Ruled Over The Sparkling Stars Across The Sky With It's Luminosity. Josh Made His View From A Roof,Standing Behind A Parapet,He Sought Out the Beauty The City Never Gave in The Daylight. While Josh Thought About How Magnificent The City Was,A Noise Of Struggle Radiated out From the Alley Directly Beneath Josh. From Several Experiences, Josh Thought Maybe It Was A Rat Running Through the Dustbin But Had Second Thought That Conquered The First When He Looked Down The Alley With His X Ray Vision. He Saw Two People Struggling Beside a Dustbin,The One On Top Seem To Be Dominating.
Josh Made A Weak Jump Off The Roof And Landed A Bit From The Them.

*Josh* : You Guys Know There Is a Motel Down the Street Right?

The Person On Top Stood Straight And Stared At Josh,It Was Dark But Josh Could Tell The Person Had a Feminine Structure. Josh Glanced at the Other Person Who Was Lying Motionless On the Ground. He Focused His Hearing On The Person To Hear His or Her Heartbeats But He Got Shocked When He Heard None".

*Josh* : Oh My God, You Killed Him, Why?

The Lady Stared At Josh For a While Before Running Out Of the Alley At Superspeed. Josh Focused His Attention On The Dead Person Lying On The Ground And Scanned the Person With His X-ray Vision. Everything Was Still Intact,No Broken Bones,No Wounds, No-- wait, What's That?. Josh Focused His Pupil Around The Person's Neck And Saw Two Tiny Holes Planted Right Above the Person's Jugular Vein.

*Josh* : Seriously? Vampires??

Samson And Felicia Were In An Apartment. A Dead Body Was Lying On The Floor, The Body Appeared Completely Dried Up Of Blood, The Skin Was Grey In Colour And It Seem To The Glued To the Skeleton Because Of the Absence Of Blood.

*Felicia* : Well, Craziness Just Keeps On Coming to Lost City.

*Samson* : The Irony of this City is that Everybody In It is Completely Lost. What do we know about the Victim?

*Felicia*: Victimized Name Is Segun Moyo, Worked as a Bar Attendant In a Local Club.

*Samson* : (Looking at the Face of the Dead Body) I Know I Recognized the Face, Mike and I Arrested Him On Sunday.

*Felicia* : Too Bad For Him, Maybe If He was Still in the Station , He would be Alive Right Now...Well the Cause of Death Is a Little Drippy

*Samson* : What's The Cause of Death?

*Felicia* : (Pointing At the Neck Of the Dead Body) That.

*Samson* : (Looking at Where Felicia was Pointing at) Vampire?

*Felicia* : Yea, Vampire.. This one is like a Vacuum Type... It literally Sucked Every Single Last Drop of Blood From This Body...

*Samson* : First the Vigilante, Then A Human Rat, Now Vampires?

*Felicia* : City has Gone Total Horror Show!

Samson Cell Rang Out Loud...

*Samson* : (Answering the Call) Hello..... Yea....we Will be There right Now...

*Felicia* : Was that The Lieutenant?Because am Not Meeting that Old man.

*Samson* : No, It was Mike. The Police Found another Body Downtown in an Alley. Same Vampire Bite

*Felicia* : Oh right. let's Go...

Samson And Felicia Left The apartment. On Their Way Leaving,Samson Ordered The Police Around To Body bag The Victim's Body Before It Raise Panic Around The Neighborhood.

Josh sat down on the Couch,his Face Was On The Television But His mind Wasn't on what was Displaying. His Mind was Accelerating With Thoughts, He just Watched the News Saying The Police Found a Creature Looking half Human Half Rat Lying Dead in a Warehouse. They also Found a dead Body In an Apartment. The Body Belongs To One Segun Moyo, he was a Bar Attendant in a local Club. Josh was still thinking when He Noticed a Hand was Waving across his Face.. He looked Up and Discovered It was Rita.

*Josh* : Sorry..I was kinda Caught Up....

Stella Came Walking into the Living Room, She was Still wearing her pajamas. she sat on the Sofa Directly Facing Josh.

*Stella* : Good Morning Kids..

*Rita* : (Sits close to Josh) Stella,Looks Like Josh is Thinking about Someone..

*Josh* : It's Not that, It just that....Do you know Human Rat is Dead?

*Stella* : The Creature You Fought In the Farm?

*Josh* : Yea, And The Bar Attendant we Confronted Is Also dead.

*Rita* : You Think it's a Happenstance?

*Josh* : I don't Know, But these Two victims Had something in Common..

*Stella* : And what's that?

*Josh* : Me!! They Both Confronted me Right before their Death... Do You think the Masked man Is Behind of this?

*Stella* : Don't Know,But If the Masked man Knows Who you are, When Don't he Just attack You here?

*Rita* : Yea, It doesn't make Sense

*Josh* : Guys I saw Something Last Night. I saw an Actual Vampire.

*Rita* : (Looking at Josh incredulously) What?

*Josh* : Yea, Didn't See her Face But Definitely a Vampire..

*Rita* : How are You so Sure?

*Josh* : First, the Vampire Had Superspeed,And It Killed Someone. Two Tiny Holes In the Victim's Neck...

*Stella* : (Looking at Rita) looks Like Someone couldn't Take it anymore

*Rita* : (Looking Back at Stella) I didn't Do anything..

*Josh* : Okay am Confused, What does Rita have to do with This?

*Stella* : He Needs To Know the Truth.

*Rita* : What? Josh Will freak Out!

*Stella* : He Deserves To Know the Truth Rita!!!

*Rita* : (Standing Up) Am Not staying here To Hear all of this..

Rita Ran Up the Stairs and Raced to her Room Upstairs.

*Josh* : (Looking at Stella) What's Going on Stella!!

*Stella* : This may Come as a shock but Rita Is a Vampire...

*Josh* : (Standing Up) What?!!

*Stella* : Sorry I didn't tell you Sooner...

*Josh* : Make Sense Why Rita Hates the Sun, It was Because she Can't Walk on the sunlight. But when we were at the Farm, It was Sunny that day..

*Stella* : She has a Bracelet that protects Her From the Sun. Josh You have To be Careful Around Rita...she's....

*Josh* : (Interrupting) what? She's Dangerous?

*Stella* : She's Unpredictable.

*Josh* : This is Rita we are Talking about here..

*Stella* : And You Think you know her but You Don't.. She is old, Very Old and she is not always Friendly.

*Josh* : I want Her to Tell me that Herself..

Josh Ran up the Stairs and Headed to Rita's Room..

Rex Locked Herself Inside The Mall. It was Raining So she wouldn't be Expecting Any Customer. She sat on the Customer Bench Working on Her Laptop. She Stopped when She heard A Knock on the Slide-Glass Door. She Looked at the Door and Saw a Girl, she was Wearing a White T-shirt and a Black Trouser. She Kept On Knocking,Showing No Sign Of Relinquishing

*Rex* :Am Coming!!

Rex Said As She stood up and Walked to The Door. The Girl Turned Out to Be Abigail. Rex was About to Open the Door when She saw Abigail Smiling at Her with Fangs Coming Out of Her Mouth. Rex Took a Step Back and Brought her Cellphone From her Pocket To call Her Boss But when She Looked Up Abigail was Gone. No one Was at the Door, She Thought Of Calling Felicia But Felt Her Soul Ripped Out of Her Body When She Heard a Voice Behind Her..

"Boo"

Rex Fell On the Floor In Fear. While Struggling on the Floor, She Looked back and Discovered It was the Girl at the Door.

*Rex* : How.... How....Did..

*Abigail* : Relax, That Just One of My Tricks.

*Rex* : Who are You? What do you want?

*Abigail* : Am a Vampire Of Course!

*Rex* : A Vampire?

*Abigail* : Yea, I thought with the Fangs And the Disappearing Act You would have Figured it Out. Anyways I need Blood and You My Friend Just Made my Day...

Rex Stood Up and Raced To the Door, She Slide The Door Open But Abigail Dashed There at Superspeed And Closed The Door Back .She held Rex's Hair and Threw Her On The Floor..

*Abigail* : (Walking Towards where Rex Is Lying) Unfortunately Am Not Gonna Kill you Yet.. I need You, You see am About To Kill a Guy And He's the Hero Type so I need you as Bait..You good with that?

*Rex* : What?

*Abigail* : Good! ...this is Gonna Hurt

Abigail Punched Rex in the Face Sending her Unconscious.....Abigail looked Around and Saw a Shelve Of chocolate candies..

*Abigail* : Free Candy!!!!!

Re: Superbolt by Rayvarax(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2018

Josh Opened The Door and Stood There. He Saw Rita Sitting on the Bed Staring Straight at Him. They Stayed that way For a While Until Rita Broke the Silence

*Rita* : You're not Going to Stake me In the Heart are You?

*Josh* : Does that Really kill Vampires? What's Up with The Stake Theory..

*Rita* : Have No Idea! Am Not the First of my Kind!

*Josh* : Stella Told me about The Bracelet. What about your Powers?

*Rita* : I haven't Drank Human Blood For Decades Now, So Am Kinda Human as It Gets Expect I don't Age.. I don't Need Blood To Maintain My physical Immortality..

*Josh* : (Walks To The bed and Sits Close to Rita) Why didn't You Tell me Rita.

*Rita* : I was Scared, I never Had a Friend like You Before... Am Sorry, I Thought You Would Freak Out if You Knew

*Josh* : Rita, When You Found Out About my Powers you didn't Freak Out, So what makes You Think I would Freak out On Yours?

*Rita* : Am Sorry... I should have told You.

*Josh* : I Know You didn't kill Anybody , So How are we going To Find this Other Vampire?

*Rita* : First we have to Find the Bar Attendant's Body..

*Josh* : How Is that Gonna Help Us?

*Rita* : All the Vampires have their own Unique Signature.. We Find The Body, We Find our Vampire ..

*Josh* : So we are Going to the Mortuary?

*Rita* : (Stands up and Walks to the Door before Looking back at Josh) yea, How fast are You?

*Josh* : I can Run 15 miles an Hour..

*Rita* : That's Not Good, the Weakest Vampire who haven't fed on Human Blood For A week Can Clock 45 miles per Hour.. C'Mon we are taking the Car..

*Josh* : (Stands Up) So Stella Just Let you Pick Cars Like Candies?

*Stella* : Sure, Who do you think own this place?

*Josh*sadLooking Surprised) Whoa. You own this place?

*Rita* : (Smirks)

Rita and Josh left the Mansion in one of the Cars and Drove To the Hospital. Rita Parked the Car In the Parking lot of the Hospital. They Both Got and Headed To the Mortuary.. When The Got There the Door was Locked with a Chain and a Keypad. Josh Pulled The Chain From The Door And Opened It. They went inside And Saw Bodybags Of Dead People Lied on The Floor.

*Josh* : How are We Going To Find the Bar Attendant ? There Are Dozens Bodybags Of Dead people here and all Black. Are we Going to be Unzipping every single Bag?

*Rita* : We Don't Have To , Every Bag Has A Name tag... You Know the Name of the Bar Attendant Right?

*Josh* : Sure!

Josh Looked around the Room With His Supervision, Scanning Through Every Bodybag . He Stopped when He Saw a Bodybag at The Edge of the Room. He Raced There, Rita Followed.

*Rita* : Segun Moyo? What Kinda Name is that?

*Josh* : Probably the Kind That Has Nothing To do But Insult the Writer Saying the Story is Not his...

*Rita* : (Looking Confused) What?

*Josh* : Never mind, Just Some Forth wall Breaking... So you care to Unzip the Bag? Because am Not Doing that...

*Rita* : You Coward!!

Rita Said as She Unzipped the Bodybag, Revealing a Dried Up Dead Body...

*Josh* : (Looking at the Body) WO!! Looks Like An Ugly Version Of Andrew's Dog!!

*Rita* : (Laughs) But Andrew's Dog is Ugly Already...

*Josh* : I Know, That's the Point...

Rita Couldn't Stop Laughing...

*Rita* : (Controlling herself) okay Okay, Let's Get to work

*Josh* : sure!

*Rita* : (Looking at the Body's Neck) Oh My God! We have To Warn Stella...

Rita Stood Up and Raced For the Door.

*Josh* : (Catching Up with her) About What ?

*Rita* : About Her, The Vampire who did this...She is very Dangerous

*Josh* : How do You know about Her ?

*Rita* : I Know This Because She wanted me To Turn her into a Vampire..

When They Got Outside, The Rain had Stopped but The Sky was still Cloudy. They Headed For their Car But Stopped when they Saw Someone Standing in Front Of their Car, Smiling at them... It was a Girl..Rita Immediately Knew who she was. As she Said her Name Fear Ripped her...

*Rita* : Oh My God!, "Abigail''.....

*Rita* : Oh My God!, Abigail...

*Abigail* : oh you're Surprise To See me Huh?

*Josh* : (Looking at Rita) You Guys Know each Other?

*Rita* : Yes, She was my Student.

*Abigail* : Am Not Just A Student anymore, Am More like You. Just Stronger.

*Rita* : We Thought you were Dead Abigail, You Left.. Why?

*Abigail* : (Shouting Out) Why? I was Your Student, I wanted To be Like you, I was Obsessed With You.I did Everything You wanted and Only Asked For one Thing In Return.

*Rita* : I told You The Only method was Risky , That you could Die...You wanted me To Turn You Into a Vampire...

*Josh* : Wo! That's So Mean!

*Abigail* : Guess I Didn't Need Your Help in Doing That Rita.

*Rita* : Who Turned You Into a Vampire?

*Abigail* : I could Tell you but where is the Fun in that..There are More Of Us Out there You Know...

*Josh* : (Moves a Little Bit Closer to Abigail) okay That's It. you Guys have Catch Up Right? So Abigail What do You Want? Or I should Just call You Vampy!

*Abigail* : Okay, Quite Funny, I Only Want You Dead. Or He Wants You Dead.

*Josh* : He? the Masked Man? He Sent You Too?...Don't You See, He's Going to Kill You Too

*Abigail* : He's Not, Not If I Kill you First.. You See , You and Masked Man Have a Very Bad History Together. He Knows More about you than You Know Yourself.. He Hates You...

*Josh* : Guess You Guys are Close..

*Rita*: Abigail Its Not Too Late For You, You Still Have A Home With Us..
*Abigail* : (Shouts) I don't Have a Home Anywhere.. The Only Home I have Right Now is the Masked Man.

*Josh* : Can't You See He Needs You For Something , After That You Will end up Like Human Rat...

*Abigail* : Enough With Your Ridiculous Names ... You have To Choose Now. You can Easily Surrender Yourself...

*Josh* : Or?

*Abigail* : Or..

Abigail Dashed Out At Superspeed And Came Back Few Seconds Later With Rex.

*Abigail*: Or You Watch Me Rip Out Every Single Bone in her Body...

*Josh* : Let's Her Go!! If you're As Strong as You Brawl Let's settle This Like Men, Man and Woman... You Get the Point Right?

*Abigail* : Sure, I have Been Dying For a Fight.

*Rita* : (Whispering To Josh) You don't Wanna Pick a Fight With Her.

Abigail Pushed Rex To The Ground,Rex Jammed Her Head on a Rock Which Made A Nasty Cut On Her Forehead. Blood Spurted Out, Flowing Down Like River To Where Rita and Josh Was.

*Josh* : (Slowing Looking At the Blood Before Looking At Rita Whose Fangs Were Rushing out) Rita, You Can Fight This.

Josh Proceeded In Calming Rita Down But Was Cut Short When Abigail Came Rushing Him At Superspeed, Abigail Punched Josh In The Face,Sending Josh Flying Straight Against The Side Of A Car Which Bended Inside At His Impact. Groaning As He Came Out Of The Damaged car, Josh Charged Back At Abigail And Threw A Punch At Her, Abigail Caught Josh's Fist And Struck His Face With Her Kneel Which Sent Josh Staggering Back a Bit. Abigail Dashed Behind Josh At Superspeed, Wrapped Her Arm Around His Stomach Before Letting Out a Weak Scream As She Threw Josh Out Of the Hospital Premises.

*Abigail* : (Looking At Rita) Excuse Me If You May, I Have Your Boyfriend To Kill.

Abigail Chuckled Before Dashing Out At Superspeed, Heading Towards The Direction She Threw Josh To.
Rex Slowly Gained Her Consciousness Back And Saw Rita Staring At Her. Rita's Fangs Were Out And The Countenance That Ran Through Her Face Showed Rex Was So Going to Be History. Rex Struggling Back In Fear But A Greater Fear Took Hold Of Her When Her Back Hit Something. It Took Her A Second Or Two To Process What Her Skin Felt,She Looked Up Slowly And Saw The Masked Man Staring At Her. Rex Quickly Jumped on Her Feet And Raced Towards The Hospital, She Ran Inside And Found Stella Who Calmed Her Down.

*Stella* : What's Wrong??

*Rex* : (Placing Her hand On the Injury on her Head) There Is Girl Outside, She Is About To Confront a Man.

*Stella* : What Man?

*Rex*: I don't Know, he is Wearing a Mask....

*Stella* : (Worried) Oh My God...

Stella Dashed Outside And Ran To Where Rita Was.

*Rita* : (Walking Towards The Masked Man) So This Is You Huh, Guess You Ain't a Coward After All. Bet Your Blood Taste Like Honey.

Rita Charged at the Masked Man, She Punched Him several Times In The Stomach But The Masked man didn't Show any Sign Of pain. When Rita Was Done, The Masked Man Gave Rita A Slight Punch on her Face Which Sent Her Down on her Kneels. The Masked Man Held Rita Left Hand up With His Left Hand, Unshielded His Black Knife From His Side Before Stabbing Rita In the Stomach. He Withdrew His Knife and Threw Rita To The Ground,He Looked Around and Saw Stella Standing Few Meters.

*Masked_Man* : (Pointing His Knife At Stella) Tell Josh He's Next..

Stella Went Numb As She Saw the Masked Man Raced Out Of the Scene At Superspeed Leaving a Long Streak that Faded Off In Seconds...Stella Raced To Where Rita Was Lying Down.

*Stella* : Rita ,Rita!! Rita Please Stay With Me,Somebody Help.

Stella Cried Out For Help, The Nurses Came Rushing out From the Hospital To Help Stella.

Josh Came Crashing Into A Warehouse. He Punched Through From the Roof And Landed With His Back Hitting The Floor. Abigail Appeared Before Josh At Superspeed Just Before Josh Sought out to make a Thought.

*Abigail* : You're Weak, It Pains Me Because He Speaks Highly Of You.

*Josh* : (Standing On His Feet) you're His Sidekick Or Lackey? Guess You Should have Learned about my Strength...

Josh Threw A Punch At Abigail But Again Abigail Caught His Fist With Absolute Ease.

*Abigail* : Jeez , Let Me Educate You On Real Strength....

Abigail Tossed Josh Towards the Wooden Crate at the Edge Of The Warehouse. Josh Destroyed The Wooden Crates with his Body as the Crates Shattered To Pieces.. Josh Looked Around And Saw Pieces of Wood Lying on the Floor.. He Picked Up A Stick And Stood Up Slowly.

*Josh* : is that the best you Can Do?

*Abigail* : I was Waiting For You To Say Those Magic Words

Josh And Abigail Charged At Each Other,Josh Got the Upper Have And Swooped Abigail To the Floor Before Driving The Stick Into Abigail's Lap. Abigail Screamed In Pain As she Struggled To Push Josh Off Her Body. Josh Held Abigail's Right Arm And Twisted It But Not Before Abigail Could Get a Bite Off Josh.
Not Caring About The Vampire Bite In His System,Josh Proceeded To Abigail's Right Leg And Broke It Callously. Josh Stood Up And Held Abigail's Hair Before Tossing Her Against the Wall.

*Josh* : (Walking Towards Abigail Who was Sitting On the Floor With Her back on the wall) You Had Enough?

*Abigail* : (Laughs) At least I Got You Once, and It Tasted Real Good..

*Josh* : I won't Care About that, It will heal.. If I were you , I would be more Worried About my Leg ...

*Abigail* : (Adjusting Her body a Bit Back) Nah, It's not Like You're Gonna Kill Me, You're Weak.

*Josh* : Yea,You're Right,I am weak. That's why am Going to leave a Message..Tell the Masked Man To Face Me Himself , I will Be Waiting..

*Abigail* : Oh, He's Not a Coward Alright, Beside You Just Missed Him. Do You Say any Last Word to your Dear Rita?

*Josh* : (Rushing at Abigail) What did You Do?

*Abigail* : You may Wanna Be at the Hospital Right Now.

Josh Backed Away, Looking Around In Confusion He Brought His Cellphone From His Pocket and Phoned Stella...

(( *Josh* : Stella, You There?

*Stella* : Josh you need To Get to The Hospital Now, Rita Is Dying.

*Josh* : Am On My Way Now... )))

Josh Ended The Call and Turned To Where Abigail was Lying.

*Josh* : (Walking Close To Abigail a Bit) If anything Happens To Her, I will make Sure your Leg isn't the Only thing That will be Out of Place..

Josh Said Before He Runners Out of the Warehouse .. He Arrived At the Hospital after a Few leaps and Rushed To The Room Rita was. Stella was there Along Side With Rex.. Josh Raced To the Bed Rita Was Lying..

*Josh* : (Holding Rita's Hand Who was Unconscious) What Happened?

*Stella* : The Masked Man Stabbed Her.

*Josh* : (Looking Away From the Bed) It was All a Trap, ....How is she Doing?

*Stella* : Bad, She is Degenerating,.. At this Rate She will Be Dead Before Tomorrow..Am sorry Josh But there is....

*Josh* : (Interrupting) She Needs Blood..

*Stella* : I already Did that , Rex Here Volunteered.

*Josh* : What about My Blood? Am Genetically Enhanced Right? My Blood can At least Save Her, It Has to .

*Stella* : Even Though It Can, How are we going To Get your Blood Out? You're Invulnerable. Her Heart isn't even Beating Anymore... I don't Think There Is any chance in saving Her..

*Josh* : Yea there is, Rita's Fangs Can Penetrate My Skin..

Josh Said as He Opened Rita's Mouth, Placing His Wrist Against Her Fangs Before Pushing His Wrist In As Penetrated Inside His Wrist, Releasing A Helpful amount Of Josh's Blood Into Rita's Mouth. Josh Slowly Withdrew His Wrist and Stepped Back A little Bit to where Stella And Rex Were Standing.

*Josh* : (Looking at Rita ) Something Should happen Now Right?

*Stella* : Yea... C'mon Rita...

*Josh* : Stella, Rita Is Gonna Eat Next Breakfast With Us.

*Stella* : How are You So Sure?

*Josh* : (Smiles) Because I Can hear Her heart Beating Rapidly.

The_End_Of_Episode_Nine ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muur Chronicles (18+) / Diwali Hindi Nibandh | Diwali Short Essays In Hindi Wikipedia, PDF, Font / B(alliteration)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.