Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? (668 Views)

I Will Stand By PDP No Matter What Happens - Ekweremadu / "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters / Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by Built2last: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mine is Psychology is the scientific study human mind and its functions. especially those affecting behaviour in a given context.

Oya, lets go. which definition has stuck over the years
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by madridguy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
What is social studies grin Chai, Mrs Saliu will not be happy with me tongue
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by A7(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by SouthEastFacts: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Buhari, the study of the nature and causes of poverty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by madridguy(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Take your hatred away and stop derailing fun thread

SouthEastFacts:
Buhari, the study of the nature and causes of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by SouthEastFacts: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
madridguy:
Take your hatred away and stop derailing fun thread

I just gave mine nah. A man that unprecedentedly took into 2 recessions deserves a definition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by xedyl(m): 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
Buhari is equal to Recession.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Buhari=cluelessness.

3 Likes

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by ifex370(m): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Physical Education.. JSS1.. I dunno how that definition managed to stick.. Even till today
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by madridguy(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Chai, you just remind me on locomotive and non locomotive movement in Physical education. I rep JSS 1 O&P

ifex370:
Physical Education.. JSS1.. I dunno how that definition managed to stick.. Even till today
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by LionDeLeo: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Technology: The application of science to solve practical problems.

Atom: The smallest indivisible particle that can take place in chemical reactions.

Social study: The study of man and his physical environment.

I can never forget these ones lailai.

1 Like

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
angry

∆ Democracy is the government of the people by the people for the people. But Nigeria seem to be an exception. ∆

4 Likes

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by BLSYNG: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Buharinomics: a blind, unstrategic, unintelligent and ultimately failed attempt to putting the economy on proper course of recovery which results in more hardship and recession.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by buhariguy(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
Stealing is not corruption- by ineffectual buffoon

1 Like

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by lumzybo: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Matter: anything that has weight and occupy space
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by klassydaniels: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
Matter is anything that has weight and occupy space
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by Bevista: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
SOIL ORGANISMS - "organisms found in the soil".
---
My agric teacher would score you zero for that definition...lol.
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by 4kDdullard: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
The dullard's Democowcy--- Government of the cows by the cows and for the cows.
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by NwaNimo1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Adidas.....

All
Day
I
Dream
About
Sex

1 Like

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by ziryboy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Democracy... Is the government of the people, by the people and for the people.
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Introtech technology is the ways and method developed by people to enable them provide their various means such as food, clothing and shelter. This stuck in JSS 1.
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Presure groups are orgernised groups that influence government decision socially or economically without necessarily entering into election activities for the control of government.......... (Government)
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by ettybaba(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Periodic table.
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
A noun is a name of a person, animal, place or things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by olahajayi(m): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2018
Democracy: Government of the people, by the people, and for the people.
Re: Which Definition Can You Never Forget No Matter What? by mys3ry(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2018
Cabalocracy: The government of the cabals, by the cabals, for cabals. cry

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Letter: APC Cooked-up Indices To Cover Buhari’s Failure – PDP / How Buhari’s Hypocrisy, Tribalism, Nepotism Result To Many Agitations – DSP / Ibori, Seriake Bagged Chieftancy Titles As Gov Okowa Storms Kabowei Kingdom Pata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.