Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Make Up Artist And Hair Styist Need For A Pro Bono Shoto Session! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make Up Artist And Hair Styist Need For A Pro Bono Shoto Session! (1141 Views)

See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic / Natural Cure For Hair Loss, Poor Hair Growth And Hair Breakage / Tiwa Savage & Waje Without Make-up (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Up Artist And Hair Styist Need For A Pro Bono Shoto Session! by oskaywale(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2010
i am presently looking out to start my own bussiness and i am looking out to meet with up-coming designers,photographers,hair-stylists, and make up artists who we can help ourselves build portfolios.

this 'would not be a paying job' but we all would have images of our works as this would be very important to show to your prospective clients.

we all need to start from somewhere and we cant just start out making the thousands of naira,we all need portfolios to show to get further jobs.

For example, the picture attached is a photoshoot done sometime ago,the team included designer,photographer,model,hair stylist and make-up artist, it was fun all working together,no one got paid but we all had a copy each of the picture and we have gotten alot of jobs afterwards.

if there is anyone interested,please contact me on oyerindeolawale@rocketmail.com so we can talk and all arange and search locations for our test shoots.

Re: Make Up Artist And Hair Styist Need For A Pro Bono Shoto Session! by kittykatty: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2010
I am a make up artist. I am interested in this, but I really wanna know where you are based.
Re: Make Up Artist And Hair Styist Need For A Pro Bono Shoto Session! by oskaywale(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2010
@KITTY KATTY, the whole shoot is planned to take place in lagos,i am presently in lagos, and we can all come together to search good locations for the shoot,we need to see ourselves as a team than as individuals, where are you?
Re: Make Up Artist And Hair Styist Need For A Pro Bono Shoto Session! by colors(f): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2010
hey im interested, im a photographer. send me a mail colorsofo@yahoo.com
Re: Make Up Artist And Hair Styist Need For A Pro Bono Shoto Session! by omololakej: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2010
I have a forever make up box for sale with all there ranges of make up. It has all there shades of lipstick, pencils, eyeshadows, concealer, cream to powder foundation, set of brushes, mascara, translucent powder, blushers. Any body intrested send me a email to omololakeji34@yahoo.com
Re: Make Up Artist And Hair Styist Need For A Pro Bono Shoto Session! by omololakej: 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2010
I have a forever make up box for sale with all there ranges of make up. It has all there shades of lipstick, pencils, eyeshadows, concealer, cream to powder foundation, set of brushes, mascara, translucent powder, blushers. Any body intrested send me a email to omololakeji34@yahoo.com
Re: Make Up Artist And Hair Styist Need For A Pro Bono Shoto Session! by kittykatty: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2010
I am based in port Harcourt, But I visit Lagos alot. I really wanna be a part of this. I am trying to build my portfolio and I think this is a good step.You can reach me on glamourous_nig@yahoo.com.
Re: Make Up Artist And Hair Styist Need For A Pro Bono Shoto Session! by camillo: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2010
hello
am a make up artist and would like to be on this!
my email address" solasekun@yahoo.com
hope to hear from you.

camillo
Re: Make Up Artist And Hair Styist Need For A Pro Bono Shoto Session! by geminititan: 8:56am On May 03, 2010
I'm a model and i wanna build a photocard. I'm based in lagos 4 now and u can reach me on gemini_titan05@hotmail.com
Re: Make Up Artist And Hair Styist Need For A Pro Bono Shoto Session! by likeithot(f): 11:48pm On May 03, 2010
Hi,am also a make-up artist residin in Lag, u can reach me on simplylooks@yahoo.com
Re: Make Up Artist And Hair Styist Need For A Pro Bono Shoto Session! by vanillaz: 8:39am On May 07, 2010
to all fashion lovers , welcome to perfecshionista" - we make/design clothes (with african / foreign fabrics),we sell coperates n casuals of all kind ,bags n shoes (ladies) we also offer make-up services -weddings, events, runways as well as provide ushers for ure events,
addy- 2 mukuola str. anthony village.
or call 08053275694 0r 08033184969 now, theres a promo going on the make-up section, hurry while offer lasts
we can also get u human hair, as u desire

(1) (Reply)

Castor & Coconut Oils For Hair Growth / A Nairaland Fashion Illustrator Needs Your Votes!!! / Photo Of The Day: Guys, Can You Rock These Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.