Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Agrees With IPOB On NO ELECTION///READ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Agrees With IPOB On NO ELECTION///READ (300 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant / Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Agrees With IPOB On NO ELECTION///READ by mbos: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nigeria’s Union Must Be Renegotiated, No Need For Another Election – Tunde Bakare

Orsu24news TeamJanuary 15, 20180

The General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly, has said Nigeria does not need another election in 2019.

Delivering his state of the nation address at his church in Lagos, Bakare stressed that what the country needed at a time such as this was a renegotiation of its union.

Bakare’s speech reads in part: “Nigeria does not need an election come 2019, but needs renegotiation of its union.

“Let me reiterate that what Nigeria needs now is not another election but a return to the drawing board to renegotiate our union.

You will recall that, in 2015, I made a similar declaration in the message titled ‘The Gathering Storm and Avoidable Shipwreck: How to Avoid Catastrophic Euroclydon’.

“In that address, I called for restructuring when others were clamouring for elections. Three years later, the majority that was wrong has become the minority, and the minority that was right is becoming the majority, even as restructuring has become the buzzword in our nation.”

Recall that the former running mate to President Muhammadu Buhari had condemned the President for not reacting swiftly to the crisis created by Fulani herdsmen across the country.

(1) (Reply)

Apc Endorsed Rochas Okorocha The Leader South East Zone Of Buhari 2019 Re-electi / Cattle Colonies Solutions / President Buhari Score Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.