Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan (22348 Views)

Boko Haram/herdsmen: Ethnic Nationalities Regroup To Defend Territories / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari / Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
I have come to realize that politics in Nigeria is about sabotage and propaganda by the politicians on the masses, but the painful thing is that the masses let themselves to be used by these politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by Nate23: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Every year wahala. I'm just fed up with this unworkable union
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by Mafimboss: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Watching with attention
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by politeboy: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
why wont they regroup when president buhari has failed to honour the peace agreement reached with goodluck jonathan. just within the week the court forfeited huge sums of money in foreign currency belonging to patience jonathan, why wont bombing of oil installation resume, just this week the federal government also demolished a building belonging to patience jonathan in abuja. The only way to fight buhari administration is to distabilise it through IPOB, MILITIA GROUPS pretending to be fulani heards men, sponsoring clergy men ,pastors to make statement discrediting buhari administration, false information through the social media to heat up the polity . the government knows where the arrows are coming from and am sure will surely deal with them appropriately. They have spoken to buhari to allow corrupt cases die, but buhari have refused, this are the side effect of fighting corruption. God help nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
I don't think blowing up pipelines would achieve anything.

Pipelines have been blown up for years, and every time, money is shared, and we are back to square one.

And the pollution problem gets worse.

Let's be honest, if the Niger Delta is to grow, it starts with electing good state and local govt leaders, electing senator who would put restructuring on the agenda.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Confused leaders of our country! Let snake laugh at this time.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by oooduancalmdown: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
yommen:

The only real beneficiaries of one Nigeria are Hausas, all politicians, your Igbo politicians inclusive.

One more thing, how many igbos even want the secession? I'm Yourba. Who gives a Bleep about your Nigeria? I can't even wait for you all to return to your places so we can have peace. Or you think we won't survive if ibos leave Nigeria? Height of deceit!
You mind that Iboe boy? They have this stupid belief that Yoruba people can't do without Nigeria, when in fact, it is a lie. I hope this country splits sha. The hate, killings and other wahala ti su mi
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by hardywaltz(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nobody will give u guyz money...
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by DieBuhari: 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Flets:
Very stupid and inept militants. To what end is their struggle?.... What is their end game.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for the struggle against marginalization and strongly for true federalism where the Niger Delta can manage their resources for themselves.

I would think they would have merged forces with IPOB to echo the need for restructuring or disintegration. Rather they sided the FG, mocked IPOB, broke possible bridges...... and here they are making useless noise again.

What do they want? If they are not for either true federalism or breaking up this country..... Then Nigerian Army should waste them utterly.
Where and when did they mock IPOB?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by oooduancalmdown: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Abeg oh! Let Nigeria split so everyone should answer their father's name.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by cursedAbiola(f): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Flets:
Very stupid and inept militants. To what end is their struggle?.... What is their end game.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for the struggle against marginalization and strongly for true federalism where the Niger Delta can manage their resources for themselves.

I would think they would have merged forces with IPOB to echo the need for restructuring or disintegration. Rather they sided the FG, mocked IPOB, broke possible bridges...... and here they are making useless noise again.

What do they want? If they are not for either true federalism or breaking up this country..... Then Nigerian Army should waste them utterly.
i vowed never to support any of their selfish struggles
they're only for the betterment of themselves and not their people

i just pity my people who still sees these lazy urchins as brothers
truth is that I'll comfortably Harbour an hausa Christian that the so called Niger Delta person (except igbos in those parts that still recognized their roots
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by tete7000(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
PHILipu1:
This is one of the reason why Buhari will have my vote come 2019.

The looters can regroup their boys but it will not change anything.

And you think Buhari is managing your resources well abi? Ask yourself:
Since subsidy resumed, how much is being paid as subsidy? Where is transparency? How much has been spent in looking for oil in arid North?.Who funds it? Is it captured in your budget? How much has been expended to date and what has been the result?
To excess crude sale, how much is budget benchmark? What is the prevailing crude price? Has the excess crude account increased? If not, why? What is happening to excess realised from sale not captured in the budget? How is it being spent?
The earlier you realised the running of this government is opaque, the better you for you. Fraud is being dailly perpetrated by Buhari's government and it is being covered up. Only a change in government will reveal the enormity of fraud of Buhari's thieving I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by martineverest(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
conspiracy from OPEC.....only a few will understand
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by UncleJudax(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
PHILipu1:
This is one of the reason why Buhari will have my vote come 2019.

The looters can regroup their boys but it will not change anything.
And 2023, Yusuf Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
martineverest:
conspiracy from OPEC.....only a few will understand

I see where you are going, but the grievances in the Delta go way back.

Mind, blowing pipes up will only make things worse.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by 2shure: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
don wanny spirit moving
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by PHILipu1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
tete7000:

Since subsidy resumed, how much is being paid as subsidy? Where is transparency? How much has been spent in looking for oil in arid North?.Who funds it? Is it captured in your budget? How much has been expended to date and what has been the result?
To excess crude sale, how much is budget benchmark? What is the prevailing crude price? Has the excess crude account increased? If not, why? What is happening to excess realised from sale not captured in the budget? How is it being spent?
The earlier you realised the running of this government is opaque, the better you for you. Fraud is being dailly perpetrated by Buhari's government and it is being covered up. Only a change in government will reveal the enormity of fraud of Buhari's thieving I tell you.

2019 is not too far again Mr man.
We will see if it is those anti Buhari and pro PDP that are more or pro Buhari and anti PDP.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by Killurself: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
soberdrunk:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Bunch of jokers!!! These ones only make noise when they are broke, throw them a couple of millions they will fight, kill each other for a bit, storm all the clubs and when the money disappears they will come out with empty threats and the cycle continues........ angry
you're the only one that knows all dis Niger delta miscreant called militant, they will married leave their wives paddle canoe and throw net from one Creek to another, when they get money they will go town carry ashawo sleeping with different ladies, drink from one beer to another, clubbing there and there, when mumu militant finished money is when they're realizing that government not build hospital and school for them, government not buy them shoes, pants, the militant mumu and they're fighting for selfish reason not for Niger delta but some of their mumu brother are supporting them. Carry on start attack you will suffer for it and your people. Gov should not negotiate with you people, the problem not for other tribe, even militant brother, friend, gfriend, children, cousin, nephew, parents will suffer too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
who are they killing,,,, my father or their land........ grown up fools,,,,, those who bought guns for you to kill, hope their children are among the militants...... owon werey gbogbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by Yyeske(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Let them bomb off the whole Niger delta make we rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
tete7000:

1.Foreign reserves have increased, not the excess crude account.

2. We need oil to be at $139 per barrel to run a budget without borrowing. That is why this govt and the last two ones borrowed.

That answers some questions.

Corruption must be fought, APC or PDP
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by Yyeske(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
bigtalla:
NDA ain’t jokers. FG should take their threats seriously oo.
Who takes miscreants serious, crocodile will dance on them soon
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by tete7000(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
9jakohai:

1.Foreign reserves have increased, not the excess crude account.

2. We need oil to be at $139 per barrel to run a budget without borrowing. That is why this govt and the last two ones borrowed.

That answers some questions.

Corruption must be fought, APC or PDP

The question is not whether the benchmark was appropriately fixed or not, it is whether due process was followed in spending. Was an appropriation bill sent to the house to request further spending or government just dip his hand into surplus money and spend at will? Such behaviour will cloud transparency and entrench corruption.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by Yyeske(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Let the militants bomb off everything starting from Benin, Asaba, Warri, PH, Calabar, Uyo, Yenagoa, Owerri, Aba and Umuahia etc and let's see who suffers from that.
The little money the FG gets goes to Abuja and let's see who'll cry last last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by omaar12(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
yommen:

The only real beneficiaries of one Nigeria are Hausas, all politicians, your Igbo politicians inclusive.

One more thing, how many igbos even want the secession? I'm Yourba. Who gives a Bleep about your Nigeria? I can't even wait for you all to return to your places so we can have peace. Or you think we won't survive if ibos leave Nigeria? Height of deceit!
Bros Take It Easy O!. No Be Fight U And I Will Benefit More On Our Own. And U Cant Treat Us The Way U Like In Odua Republic. I Believe Yoruba's Will Survive Because They Will Set Their Rules In Their Land Without Taking Permission For Any Other Ethnic Group Or Lobby Senators And Honourables From Other Region. No Vex Bros.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by clickwtB(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Elslim:
my own is that who is that useless person that is always leaking secrets to d press

shebi Na secret meeting dem call am
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by Yyeske(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
Amossity:
who are they killing,,,, my father or their land........ grown up fools,,,,, those who bought guns for you to kill, hope their children are among the militants...... owon werey gbogbo
Exactly what some fools don't want to understand, even the senior militants have their families abroad and these fools are masturbating over how to make Buhari angry, crocodile dance will fall on them soon, nobody send them.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by kokomilala(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Operation Python Dance 2.0 loading! ☺️
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by clickwtB(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
WHY ARE YOU EXPOSING WHAT WE ALL KNOW ! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided
politeboy:
why wont they regroup when president buhari has failed to honour the peace agreement reached with goodluck jonathan. just within the week the court forfeited huge sums of money in foreign currency belonging to patience jonathan, why wont bombing of oil installation resume, just this week the federal government also demolished a building belonging to patience jonathan in abuja. The only way to fight buhari administration is to distabilise it through IPOB, MILITIA GROUPS pretending to be fulani heards men, sponsoring clergy men ,pastors to make statement discrediting buhari administration, false information through the social media to heat up the polity . the government knows where the arrows are coming from and am sure will surely deal with them appropriately. They have spoken to buhari to allow corrupt cases die, but buhari have refused, this are the side effect of fighting corruption. God help nigeria.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by mu2sa2: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
PMBmustGo2019:
four stages of President Buhari.
In 2016 #Sai Baba
In 2017 #Kai Baba
In 2018 #Why Baba
In 2019 #Bye Baba

Copied from Mayor21
Since nobody will ever divide it for you, divide it by youself and stop giving yourself the headache of posting the same thing rubbish over and over again.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by Yyeske(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
kokomilala:
Operation Python Dance 2.0 loading! ☺️
Noo, it's crocodile tears this time in the Niger delta, I really want those militants and their miscreants cousins to bomb off those places I mentioned and kill everybody there so that they can be happy since we've being begging them to receive sense but they've refused
Re: Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan by Yyeske(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
A case of cutting off your nose to spite your face. You think you are doing me, you don't know you are doing yasef, fools everywhere.
Bomb off the whole Niger delta please, especially those places I mentioned and let's count scores

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today / Annkio Briggs And Others Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa. PICS / Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.