Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo (14210 Views)

We, Not Ajimobi Govt, Suspended Your Salary – Ibadan High Chiefs Tell Olubadan / Olubadan Palace Shooting;Traditionalists,Ibadan War Lords Families Visit Ajimobi / Olubadan Sues Governor Ajimobi And 23 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo by afrika4real(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2018
IJA sese bere ni
Re: Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo by tekxpert: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo by Tecno66: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo by samstradam: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2018
I am not an Ibadan indigene, but as someone who appreciates our history and that of this country... I am extremely happy at this judgement.

God bless the brave judge and posterity will surely remember her.

2 Likes

Re: Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo by bigyomite(m): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2018
Ajuobi see ur life outside
Re: Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo by maxzzo1(m): 11:12am On Jan 20, 2018
one good news dis week apc impunity n wrecklessness wil perish with them very soon.
Re: Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo by oodua1stson: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Finally common sense has prevailed.

This ajimobi is a bastard and Omo irankiran. Ilu ton Toro, Omo ale ibe ni o ti dagba

Shame on you ajimobi for disrespecting the Olubadan

1 Like

Re: Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo by Smooyis(m): 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
The moment the governor failed to carry the Olubadan along, I knew for sure that he will lose the state to the opposition come 2019, and eventually the authority given to the newly appointed obas will be withdrawn by the new administration.
I don't know why our political leaders are so drunk with power that they cannot see clearly. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo by olusola200: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
APC mini king

Political king

Inec King

Election king

Campaign king

Voter card king
Re: Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Thank God....I saw it coming
Re: Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo by CioAngels(f): 6:33am On Jan 21, 2018
I like this, may this court order stand, i believe it will. Judge Olajumoke, may God protect you form the vampires. The governor became evil god to humiliate Olu Ibadan. Ajimobi, vomit the money collected from your unnecessary Obas that you installed. Imagine you saying you will stripe Olu Ibadan of his crown. Ajimobi, the money you stole is what is giving you excessive power to insult an Oba abi. Ole ninu water tank.
Re: Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo by CioAngels(f): 6:49am On Jan 21, 2018
maxiuc:
I thought installation of Kings are the works of Oracles ancestors and shrine

What's up

Are the gods no longer capable
If only they will consult the Oracle, but no, the governors will use their evil powers to choose the wrong person, greed. That is why the obas have become their house boys because they them salary according to Ajimobi. Anyway, long live Olu Ibadan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate Being An African American Woman / 20 Main Yoruba Juju And Their Meaning. / A Resurgence Of Life . . . .the Yoruba Footprint In History And Art.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.