Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,733 members, 7,865,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Whatsapp Business Now Available For Download On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Business Now Available For Download On Android (868 Views)

20+ Best PPSSPP (PSP) Games To Download On Android / Whatsapp Business App Now Available In Nigeria / Lightweight Google Maps App Now Available For Download On Google Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Business Now Available For Download On Android by Emychillz: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hurray, WhatsApp Business app is now officially available for download on Google Playstore. Previously, the app could only be gotten via third party websites but good news is as at the time of this publication, it has now been added to Google Playstore.

WHAT IS WHATSAPP BUSINESS APP?

WhatsApp business is another version of whatsapp with a different goal as it is entirely developed to help companies establish an official point of connection on WhatsApp and better connect with their customers.

Would you like to create an official business account on WhatsApp. All you need to do is download and create a Business account on the WhatsApp business app. Add description, address, and contact information, and also enable quick replies for answers to common questions.

SEE ALSO --- How To Save Someone’s Video Status On Whatsapp Into Your Phone Without Asking Them

You can also can add greeting messages and view certain analytics to track your most effective messages and engagements.

There is a marked feature on whatsapp business account in order to differentiate it from normal accounts.

According a WhatsApp spokesperson, the current feature set will remain free in the long term, but WhatsApp plans on charging for additional capabilities in the future.

As at the time of this publication, the app is LIVE on Google Play Store in Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, the U.K. and the U.S. It’s expected to hit Nigeria and the rest of the world in coming weeks.

WHERE TO DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP BUSINESS APP

Download here --- https://www.bloggernaija.com/whatsapp-business-now-available-download-android/

Re: Whatsapp Business Now Available For Download On Android by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
First whatsapp has made people(shy, introverts,...) to become talkatives

Now they want to make people who don't know anything about business to feel like they have had 12 years experience.

What next?
Re: Whatsapp Business Now Available For Download On Android by HeyCorleone(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
wilsonreuben:
First whatsapp has made people(shy, introverts,...) to become talkatives

Now they want to make people who don't know anything about business to feel like they have had 12 years experience.

What next?

You have a problem with introverts?
Re: Whatsapp Business Now Available For Download On Android by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

You have a problem with introverts?

Why? I am an introvert.
Don't tell anybody
Re: Whatsapp Business Now Available For Download On Android by HeyCorleone(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
wilsonreuben:

Why? I am an introvert. Don't tell anybody
You have no problem, my good man.
I see myself as an antisocial extrovert. Read between the lines.
Re: Whatsapp Business Now Available For Download On Android by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

You have no problem, my good man.

I see myself as an antisocial extrovert. Read between the lines.

What does that even mean? 'Cause i am not understanding!

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Vk World S8 For Sale(sold) / SOLD SOLD SOLD Swap With Phantom 6 Plus / Blackberry Classic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.