Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,249 members, 7,860,574 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

42neforivan's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 42neforivan's Profile / 42neforivan's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: I'm In A Complete State Of Dilemma by 42neforivan: 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
LordIsaac:
The fact that you became confused while being in a committed relationship speaks volumes.
I made it look like I'm actually confused but AM I!!?
If you read and understand it you'll know that I'm for the most part seeking an advice!!!!! It's more like a figurative statement anyways (the heading I'm talking or whatever it's called) I was looking towards presenting a striking topic of discussion

thankio very much
Romance / Re: I'm In A Complete State Of Dilemma by 42neforivan: 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
peepydelano:
He will soon resuming lashing you on the side, save us the sub stories.It won’t take you anything to totally cut him off if you really wish to. Chai to marry these days get as e be sha
Oga ABI madam funny enough there was no lashing in the first place before youll now reach 'resume' sef

If we ever lashed I don't think we'd ever even breakup in the first place

From my perspective tho

abeg
Romance / Re: I'm In A Complete State Of Dilemma by 42neforivan: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Haircombb:
Just stop talking to him. Send him a text saying that you appreciate the time you spent together and that the friendship between you guys can no longer continue because you are in a relationship.

If you keep talking to him, he will never go away which will end up destroying your present relationship.
Just put an end to it and move on.
[color=#770077][/color]Thanks so much for your advice I really appreciate....I actually thought about that from the beginning, but my boyfriend saw it as being rude though he doesn't know about this new attitude of my ex I'm sure he'd say the same thing if he knows about it
I also can't tell him about it cos he'll most likely get insecure and I don't want that
Romance / I'm In A Complete State Of Dilemma by 42neforivan: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
It's becoming apparent to me, that my Ex is serious about us getting back together.

The problem is, I've moved on, while he on the other hand has been single ever since.
Our breakup occured due to the distance between us annnnd he was
always busy (the rate at which we spoke depreciated even when I call, he was always in a haste to end the call with "I'm busy"

I became tired of all that and didn't want it to get to me.
(I cried Sha)

To cut the long story short;

I got a new boyfriend, we became so attached within a very short time, we had so much in common; Both first-borns, our birthdays fall on the same month though mine is a day before his '3rd and 4th of Nov.

A lot of people have always asked if we're siblings. because of the resemblance between us, also because we walk the same way.
Ever since we started dating, I never saw a day pass, without posting a picture of him or us together.

I still have my ex's phone number stored (in my phone) I left it because our story didn't end on a bad note, like it wasn't that terrible; no fights or quarrels whatsoever.
He has mine also and always viewed my status.

After sometime, we began to chat again, I wasn't cool with it at first, but my boyfriend said there's nothing bad about chatting with my ex as long as he wouldn't make advances towards me.

As time went on, I discovered different scenarios, where my ex would always want me to say 'I love you' he didn't see it as a big deal cos he believes...... 'You Can Love Anyone And It Doesn't necessarily have to be romantic'.

I didn't take that seriously because, for the most time I've spent with him, I've discovered that sometimes he just says somethings in order not to seem boring.

......of late, he wants us to hangout at least once in every week, he wants to come around if I can't go out.
There was a day we chatted, and this part of the chat was what really got to me,

First, he asked if I and my boyfriend are still together, I said "yes"

Note:I love my boyfriend so much and have no intentions of us breaking up.

He (my ex) said, he's going to patiently wait, till there is a break up between my boyfriend and I, before he makes his advances towards me. cos he knows it would be rude if he does it now.

What can I do, about my ex,what can I say to him to let him know that I can't be with him anymore, how!!!!
Can I let him know that we can only be friends and not lovers anymore.
Family / Re: My Uncle Replied With "Pls" To My Happy Easter Message!! by 42neforivan: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
GoldenJAT:
Be sincere!! What she typed!! Was it okay?
typo oga typo gerrit!!!!

.....ugh
Family / Re: My Uncle Replied With "Pls" To My Happy Easter Message!! by 42neforivan: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
JovialJune:
Ignore the educated illiterates above dear, while at it, try and modify your posts with the appropriate paragraphs, commas and full stops where necessary,@thread, personally I don't see the "pls" as anything, he is just being polite to you and your mum.
I intended doing that but, after typing I couldn't scroll back up. I'm new here the cursor thing wasn't going beyond what I could see (what was on the screen).

I planned to finish typing first and then go back to the top to read what I typed to correct the typos and all that but couldn't apparently.

Annnnnd thanks for your opinion about topic (soothing)'''''':
Family / Re: My Uncle Replied With "Pls" To My Happy Easter Message!! by 42neforivan: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ohhhhh ok, I never thought about that... thanks anyway
vibre:
I don't see anything wrong with his response, Some people add please to the end of their comments as a polite way of talking to others.
Family / Re: My Uncle Replied With "Pls" To My Happy Easter Message!! by 42neforivan: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
You guys do realize that you could have just pass right?!
Without having to be seemingly rude

For heaven sake I'm an undergraduate and so what!!!
Does it do any Good to you in whatsoever way?
Abegggggg
I asked for an advise if you can't give it why don't you just keep your insults to yourselves .....fools!!!!

1 Like

Family / My Uncle Replied With "Pls" To My Happy Easter Message!! by 42neforivan: 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Romance / Re: 2k For 10 People As Easter Gift by 42neforivan: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2022
2398178451 Zenith bank
Education / Re: Where Can I Get This? by 42neforivan: 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ohhhhh
Jokes Etc / Re: Try Not To Laugh See Why by 42neforivan: 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
Warris dis

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.