Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,174 members, 7,829,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) (51891 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Father Of 10 In Benue State (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Iwant2know: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fulani Herdsmen are crossing their boundary..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Buhari is a bastard.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by proeast(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
doyinbaby:
Nigerians boycott cow meat if you want to be free from killer herdsmen...hmmm.....stop consuming cow meat reared on human blood.....I encourage everyone to boycott cow meat so we can defeat killer herdsmen
They are killing your people on daily basis and all you could think of is meat boycott?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by cbrass(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
I doubt the authenticity of his news

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Banter1(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
RIP! i am just tired of hearing innocent life been terminated by this buhari's terrorist herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Yinxies(f): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Na wa ooooo.... These Fulani's want to wipe out Nigeria abi bawo?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
any death now..na herdsmen cos am..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
MasterKim:
Do NL igbos have a functioning brain?
I'm not sure
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
IamLaura:

I'm sorry about what happened to that innocent man but its the same way your people rejoiced and celebrated the killings of Innocent Igbo people and ipob members by the Nigerian army.
No one has the monopoly for insensitivity.
Gbam!!

16 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Twemi(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
How to walk safe in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by oooduancalmdown: 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

I doubt..

It's just sickening to see how they rejoice at other people's predicaments.
Like what's their problem really!
Watch as they will start crying victim when people begin to mock them after fulani attack their land
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by horsepower101: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is the 3rd attack in Yoruba land this week alone.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by gratiaeo(m): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

I doubt..

It's just sickening to see how they rejoice at other people's predicaments.
Like what's their problem really!
Sad but that's Nigeria for you same way some of you rejoiced when herdsmen killed people in Enugu even some Yoruba here on nairaland made it a point of duty creating different thread every day to defend murderous herdsmen

22 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Alariiwo: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Watch as they will start crying victim when people begin to mock them after fulani attack their land

That's the surprising part..

They will start preaching to you on love, how God Himself is love and why you must show love to Igbos.

Honestly, I'm tired of anything Igbo.
I just can't like people with no compassion for others but themselves alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by gratiaeo(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
IamLaura:

I'm sorry about what happened to that innocent man but its the same way your people rejoiced and celebrated the killings of Innocent Igbo people and ipob members by the Nigerian army.
No one has the monopoly for insensitivity.
Yoruba are worst at it.

24 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Vado(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sadly while southern and the middle-belt populace were stupidly wailing about petty politics, the Foolanis were busy penetrating every nook and cranny of Nigeria on some hostile take over shxt.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by horsepower101: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
You afonjas should leave igbos out of this mess. We didn't send Fulanis to kill 4 of your people this week alone.

17 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by rosita33(f): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Angelanest:
Residents of Asa communities in Ogun State have cried out that suspected Fulani herdsmen are meting out havoc in their area without any hindrance. According to Olayode Williams, a farmer identified as Mr. Ogun was butchered and slaughtered in Asa community by suspected Fulani herdsmen earlier today..

It was also reported that another farmer, identified as Adetona Owolabi, was allegedly killed on Thursday in his farm at Afon in Ogun state.

It was gathered that Adetona was working on his farm when he observed that herds of cattle were grazing on the farm and ate his cassava, yam and vegetables. .

Eyewitnesses said the herdsmen attacked him with machetes for daring to challenge them for allowing cattle into his farmland and destroyed all the farm produce.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-hack-man-death-ogun-state-viewers-discretion.html
wahala
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by IamLaura(f): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
gratiaeo:

Yoruba are worst at it.
They are,but are quick to cry fowl when same treatment is metted out to them.

15 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Alariiwo: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
gratiaeo:

Sad but that's Nigeria for you same way some of you rejoiced when herdsmen killed people in Enugu even some Yoruba here on nairaland made it a point of duty creating different thread every day to defend murderous herdsmen

I enjoy politics no doubt.. But there has to be limits.

See what Ohaneze (the only Igbo association not regarded as terrorists) came out to say the other day concerning Benue crisis.
Is that the right thing to say about your fellow countrymen all cos your preferred candidate lost in 2015.

What is bad is bad.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by sokera: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
powerkey:
Afonjas should keep enjoying their evil APC change.

Instead of the foolish governor of Oyo to mobilize his people against the herdsmen terrorists, he was busy today rewarding them with a useless Sharia court.

They brought it upon themselves and upon them shall it be till they apologize to GEJ.

THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH.

YORUBAS HAVE SINNED AGAINST GOD AND THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN NIGERIA.
No you are wrong , Buhari becoming the president is how God want it ... so say something else ...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by damola57: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
The best way the farmers can defend themselves is going to the farm with their guns. One hand on the hoe / cutlass, and the other on the gun. Theese herdsmen will not stop until they meet a force that will repel them. Each man should know how to defend himself. There is no help from Abuja o.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by martydam(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
MasterKim:
Do NL igbos have a functioning brain?
not available for NW
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Liberty90:
Afonjas enjoy your one Nigeria you love so much....now is your turn. Wicked things

They shouted change....let's see what their pastor brother would say

This is what you get when you do things emotionally rather than logicality

May his soul rest in peace

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Alariiwo:

That's the surprising part..

They will start preaching to you on love, how God Himself is love and why you must show love to Igbos.

Honestly, I'm tired of anything Igbo.
I just can't like people with no compassion for others but themselves alone.

Then galvanize efforts and make them leave for their country...they are irritants , that I know but give it to them, they saw this coming years ago.

Wise men have a way of coming from the East

19 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Follygunners: 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Where Gani Adams and all him chest-beating? Thunder fire dat guy... I swear!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
mrhenry003:
account boosting procedure

Are you this stupid....can't you get a job...betting isn't a job

Get a job this boy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Follygunners: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
IamLaura:

They are,but are quick to cry fowl when same treatment is metted out to them.

Haba, ugly lady... why now?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by stanluiz(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
powerkey:
Afonjas should keep enjoying their evil APC change.

Instead of the foolish governor of Oyo to mobilize his people against the herdsmen terrorists, he was busy today rewarding them with a useless Sharia court.

They brought it upon themselves and upon them shall it be till they apologize to GEJ.

THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH.

YORUBAS HAVE SINNED AGAINST GOD AND THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN NIGERIA.
Sharia court and Fulani terrorist attack in SW,then islamization is loading in oduduwa.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Firgemachar: 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
doctokwus:
I wonder how one of the most prominent Swestern governor Buhari ass lickers,would react.
Perhaps he does nothing again,afterall the same governor watched st up idly as his state indigenes,including an Oba,where transported in handcuffs to Abuja to face trial while their northern adversaries roamed the streets of Ogun state freely.

You are mixing things up.

Those Ife arrests were a smokescreen to prevent reprisals in the north that would have killed more Igbos in the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Drugs Husband, Sets Him Ablaze / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Offa Bank Robberies; Another Wanted Gang Member Arrested By Police. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.