Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

How To Start A Blog (8 Simple Steps) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start A Blog (8 Simple Steps) (385 Views)

How To Start Making Money From Youtube - Simple Steps / 8 Simple Ways To Make A Lot Of Money On The Internet / 8 Simple Ways To Protect Your Online Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog (8 Simple Steps) by Webgritty: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Are you thinking of owning a blog but you have no idea where or how to start? You are not alone in this dilemma because that is the story of most bloggers when they started, myself inclusive. Before i started my first bog, I was just as clueless and at that time, there were not much information available to me as there are today. So, you have a good head start.

So, let’s kick of immediately. Here’s how i started my first blog a few years ago.

The 6 steps to start a blog

1. Decide on a Blogging Niche
2. Choose a Domain Name
4. Find a Domain & Hosting Platform
5. Choose a Blogging Platform
6. Pick a Theme.
7. Design and Make changes to your Blog
8. Create Unique Content

Continue>>> https://webgritty.com/start-blog/
Re: How To Start A Blog (8 Simple Steps) by Webgritty: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44 lalasticla

(1) (Reply)

Earn More @ GOOGLE ADSENSE Newly Lunched Auto Ads And How To Set It Up / New Blog Lunched,guys Drop Your Blog URL For Review..... / Bloggers Get In Here! Awesome Deals Available!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.