Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Most Outrageous/ridiculous Names - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Most Outrageous/ridiculous Names (718 Views)

10 Ridiculous Things I Want To Invent Part (ii) / 20 Times People Uncovered Such Fake Instagrammers, It’s Borderline Ridiculous / Watch 'OUTRAGEOUS' Spellings Of The Word 'queue' By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Outrageous/ridiculous Names by AntiNormal(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Now, it's a well known fact that Nigerians like to give their children significant names. These names run from the gamut from simple and well known to downright ridiculous...
Most times, I feel like Nigerian parents are in a silent competition to see who can give their child(ren) the most outrageous name(s).
For example, in my church, I know a girl named Souvenir... Yes, you read that right. Souvenir. Everytime I see her, I just smile and wonder where her parents got her from...
Then, my pastor always mentions a family with two miracle children named Favor and Favorlin.
I know a pair of twins named Samuel and Samuella. Because, why not?
Lastly, my brother has a coursemate named Holyvent...

Names like that impress me at the same time that they make me laugh in secret.
So, if you know anyone with a ridiculous/outrageous name, post it on here so we can see and be astounded and whatnot...
Re: Most Outrageous/ridiculous Names by dhaking(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Gist; Who Is To Blame For The Growing Number Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria? / Broda Shaggi Is Really Wicked And Bad... See The Bad Thing He Said About Davido. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.