Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School (2826 Views)

Actress Ronke Odusanya Celebrates Daughter's First Birthday In Style / Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by kanicorp9(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, might be one of history’s most successful entrepreneurs, but he is a parent just like any other.

The 33-year-old Facebook founder recently had to go through the heart-wrenching experience of sending off his daughter on her first day of school and, like many parents tend to do, shared the moment on social media.

On Wednesday, Zuckerberg shared a photo of himself along with his pediatrician wife Priscilla Chan saying goodbye to their oldest daughter Max as she left the family’s home.

The parents are both grinning at their little girl as dad kneels next to her and hands off a massive backpack. ‘First day of preschool. They grow up so quickly,’ he wrote in the caption for the image.

Max, who just turned two in December, became a big sister last year when her parents welcomed a second daughter, August, who is now four months old.

Zuckerberg is back at work now after having taken two months of maternity leave after the birth of his second child, just as he did after Max was born.

http://wepublicisenaija.com/8864/facebook-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-shares-photo-of-his-daughters-first-day-in-school/

Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by TechPanda(m): 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
And I went to preschool at the age of 6 undecided

1 Like

Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by LionDeLeo: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Little innocent baby.

Too young to even know what daddy has done for her.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Anybody that tells you money is not good, that person is just too good enough for you to keep as company.

My advice:leave that person and run away, he is a poverty carrier
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by whycee001(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
U r a bad fellow
LionDeLeo:
Little innocent baby.

Too young to even know what daddy has done for her.

Lol, kidnappers right now will be like,

grin grin grin
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by LionDeLeo: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
whycee001:
U r a bad fellow

Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by whycee001(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Wish her best oof luck
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by Kentura(m): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
so cute.. She might not even know what money is and how rich she is..

Dear Lord, make my first two offsprings to be girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is a girl who can boldly say "na my papa get Facebook"
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by LionDeLeo: 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:
This is a girl who can boldly say "na my papa get Facebook"
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
LionDeLeo:

I just corrected a wrongly spelt word, you better locate it before I get on my nerves.
Help me na.. I can't locate it, before the nairaland professors will arrive cheesy
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by SolexxBarry(m): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mark mark u don fall boys hand tire sha, as u block my akant na so your pikin go get block head angry
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by LionDeLeo: 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
cool cool
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by LesbianBoy(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

Help me na.. I can't locate it, before the nairaland professors will arrive cheesy

Why did you photoshop your hips angry
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by Preca(f): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
LesbianBoy:

noticed it too
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
LesbianBoy:

angry
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by LesbianBoy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Preca:
noticed it too

Don't mind her she think wee wee nor know grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by LesbianBoy(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

angry

You know ayam nor lying! You sexy no doubt but not this sexy na! Photoshop tinz wink wink
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by Preca(f): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Don't mind her she think wee wee nor know grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
LesbianBoy:

You know ayam nor lying! You sexy no doubt but not this sexy na! Photoshop tinz wink wink
You don't know I'm now fatter? .. People don dey complain sef, dem say maybe I don pregnant.
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by LesbianBoy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

You don't know I'm now fatter? .. People don dey complain sef, dem say maybe I don pregnant.

Its either its photoshop or bae is nacking you too mush! tongue tongue
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Its either its photoshop or bae is nacking you too mush! tongue tongue

Maybe the second option tho cheesy .. The person who took that picture is a female Nairalander (missyb08). You can mention her. When she saw me, she was suprised too( the last time I saw her was August 2017) She even have the pix on her phone.
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by LesbianBoy(m): 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

Maybe the second option tho cheesy .. The person who took that picture is a female Nairalander (missyb08). You can mention her. When she saw me, she was suprised too( the last time I saw her was August 2017) She even have the pix on her phone.

Jesu! shocked shocked shocked

Haa......Ayemi temi bami angry angry
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Jesu! shocked shocked shocked
Haa......Ayemi temi bami angry angry
So you are even yoruba? Wow!

Ko bad now, abi? cheesy
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by LesbianBoy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

So you are even yoruba? Wow!

Ko bad now, abi? cheesy

What tribe were you thinking i was angry
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 20, 2018
LesbianBoy:

What tribe were you thinking i was angry
I thought you are an igbo guy sha... That's cool. Omo wa ni grin
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by LesbianBoy(m): 1:11am On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

I thought you are an igbo guy sha... That's cool. Omo wa ni grin

You funny sha.....i dey answer L.esbianboy for here. Does that sound or look like igbo? Buhari ooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 20, 2018
LesbianBoy:

You funny sha.....i dey answer L.esbianboy for here. Does that sound or look like igbo? Buhari ooooooo grin grin grin grin

Why did you choose such moniker.. Cos ayam not understanding o
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 20, 2018
Preca:
noticed it too
The load wey you carry never do you abi? It's even more surprising I'm seeing this moniker for the first time. Nairaland and drama.
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by LesbianBoy(m): 8:29am On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

Why did you choose such moniker.. Cos ayam not understanding o

I am not my moniker.

Nairaland inspired my moniker tongue tongue
Re: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 20, 2018
LesbianBoy:
You are booking space for front page abi? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Reacts As Chidinma Rocks Kizz Daniel Look Alike Beret / See The Combination This Man Was Spotted Having For Lunch In Public / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Like An Angel In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.