Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Anti-abortion Re-birthed By Trump Presidency - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti-abortion Re-birthed By Trump Presidency (385 Views)

International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest / BREAKING :trump Becomes First US President To Attend Anti-abortion Rally / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-abortion Re-birthed By Trump Presidency by TrendTopStries: 8:18am On Jan 20, 2018
Tens of thousands of people gathered in Washington on Friday for a march against abortion. This event takes place every year on the anniversary of the Supreme Court ruling that authorized abortion in the United States 45 years ago. New this year, Donald Trump addressed the crowd by video.

Donald Trump, billed as the most defending president of the “right to life” - as pro-abortionist Vice President Mike Pence has put it on the screen. The crowd is enthusiastic...

“Today I am honored and truly proud to be the first president to address the” walk for life “from the White House.”

In reality, Ronald Reagan and George Bush have already done the same but by phone. Whatever, see Donald Trump galvanizes activists, like Neal Wallace wearing a cap in the colors of the American flag: “I think he does a very good job, really. I think he's doing his best. He and Vice President Pence are with us. They are trying to overcome massive opposition and I think they will get there.“

.................. http://www.trendtopstories.com/2018/01/anti-abortion-rebirthed-by-trump.html

Re: Anti-abortion Re-birthed By Trump Presidency by BrightDeGea(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Not bad at all
Re: Anti-abortion Re-birthed By Trump Presidency by naijapips04: 8:31am On Jan 20, 2018
The world is coming back to its senses. Thank God for Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-abortion Re-birthed By Trump Presidency by princechurchill(m): 8:47am On Jan 20, 2018
Hate him all u like one thing i love about him is his stand on what he believes no matter how political incorrect it will sound to globalist

2 Likes

Re: Anti-abortion Re-birthed By Trump Presidency by mexxmoney: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2018
Trump is a good man. Obama and Clinton are devils

1 Like

Re: Anti-abortion Re-birthed By Trump Presidency by obonujoker(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2018
Honestly I really love this man Trump.... people of truth can never be against this man, although he has his bad sides too....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vanessa Trump Taken To Hospital After Exposure To White Powder / Gambia Before Independence / Emir Sheikh Tamim Appoints New Ambassador To Somalia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.