Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) (3537 Views)

Infinix Hot 9 - Official Specifications & Price! / Infinix Hot 8 | 8 Lite: Official Specifications & Price #EmpoweredandBigger / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by Ennyholar: 8:35am On Jan 20, 2018
With its amazingly full view display and a remarkably sleek and light design that make the device sit comfortably when held, the new TECNO CAMON CM is no doubt an amazing piece of ingenuity.

The device is here for unboxing and first impression.

Quick Specs of the Camon CX CM

Display: 5.7-inch HD+ Full View
Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core
Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat / HiOS
Storage: 2GB RAM / 16GB Storage / External storage up to 128GB
Camera: 13MP rear Camera with Quad-flash / 13MP front Camera with flash
Network: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE (up to 150Mbps)
Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (Rear)
Battery: 3000mAh with Fast Charging
The Camon CM comes in a black rectangular box having the inscription of the phone name on both sides.

Source https://techpoint.ng/2018/01/19/sponsored-tecno-camon-cm-unboxing/

Cc lalasticlala dragnet puskin

Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by Ennyholar: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2018
You also have a quality Assurance seal at the left side of the box-telling you not to accept the package if it’s broken. Well, you may have to look out for this seal when making a buying decision.

Opening the box reveals the usual accessories. It is a fully accessorized package to be honest. A unit of power cable, USB cable, a transparent back case, user guide, Sim ejector tool and pair of earphones.

Camon CM accessories inside the box
A unit of power cable
USB type C cable
A transparent back case
User manual
SIM ejector tool
A Pair of earphones.
A transparent back case

Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by Ennyholar: 8:42am On Jan 20, 2018
The 3.5mm audio jack is positioned at the top of the phone for easy access.

Flanked visibly in between the speaker grills and the noise cancellation microphone is the charging port at the bottom of the device.

Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by Ennyholar: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2018
The SIM ejector tool

At the left side of the phone, you have the Dual SIM tray where you will insert your SIM cards (Micro SIM + Nano SIM) as well as a space for Memory card

At the right side you will find the volume controller buttons and the power button.

Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by Ennyholar: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2018
The back houses a 13MP camera with QUAD-LED flash system and just below this is the fingerprint scanner and the TECNO Logo. The fingerprint scanner double as a camera button and also for unlocking the phone.

The front camera equally houses a 13MP camera followed by a mouthpiece and a flashlight.

The Camon CM has its multitasking, Exit and home buttons on the screen

The TECNO Camon CM is TECNO’s first smartphone with a full view display. The device is quite light in the hands which is something many smartphone users will like a lot.

The Camon Series are known for their photography prowess and the new Camon CM is no different. The device retails for N47, 000 in Nigeria and can be purchased across all TECNO retail outlets.

Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2018
It's beautiful
Make I book space
cc lalasticlala
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by Realboygenius(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2018
How can I swap Camon CX Air for it??
Op please answer
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by Hakimrealest: 9:04am On Jan 20, 2018
I hope this one support Glo 4G
Because that's the only thing that I'll make me buy this phone.
cc lalasticlala
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by shiftback: 9:16am On Jan 20, 2018
Reminds me of the one plus 5T. sweet looking device
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by mhisbliss(f): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2018
hope it has glo4g and its made of metal? I hate that plastic chinese feeling
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by bamac(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2018
This device is available on Jumia for #48,000. Kindly call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant. https://facebook.com/Jumia.bamisepeters
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by TechPanda(m): 11:12am On Jan 20, 2018
mhisbliss:

Just wait till you use a phone with glass body, the word "metal" will become a Nigerian feeling.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tecno always killing it with great designs...

Btw, if you're an Infinix or Tecno user, you may want to check out these 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix or Tecno Phone Can't Do
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by mhisbliss(f): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
TechPanda:

Just wait till you use a phone with glass body, the word "metal" will become a Nigerian feeling.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tecno always killing it with great designs...

Btw, if you're an Infinix or Tecno user, you may want to check out these 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix or Tecno Phone Can't Do
ikr I've used glass back once but didn't enjoy it, I've never used metal, your last sentence, are you implying that the CM has a nice design?
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by Ennyholar: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
mhisbliss:

Yes
The device support Glo 4G LTE
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by Omelette21: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ennyholar:
The back houses a 13MP camera with QUAD-LED flash system and just below this is the fingerprint scanner and the TECNO Logo. The fingerprint scanner double as a camera button and also for unlocking the phone.

The front camera equally houses a 13MP camera followed by a mouthpiece and a flashlight.

The Camon CM has its multitasking, Exit and home buttons on the screen

The TECNO Camon CM is TECNO’s first smartphone with a full view display. The device is quite light in the hands which is something many smartphone users will like a lot.

The Camon Series are known for their photography prowess and the new Camon CM is no different. The device retails for N47, 000 in Nigeria and can be purchased across all TECNO retail outlets.
This thing is not full view na,, see bezels at the side, the phone is crap. k9 plus is better.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by henry007(m): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Omelette21:
This thing is not full view na,, see bezels at the side, the phone is crap. k9 plus is better.

Fits better in your hand than spark k9 plus.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by mhisbliss(f): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ennyholar:

Yes The device support Glo 4G LTE
metal?
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by mhisbliss(f): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ennyholar:

Yes The device support Glo 4G LTE
metal?
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by bravesoul247(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
This device is epic! I love it pieces
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by bravesoul247(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Omelette21:
This device is actually a major upgrade than the TECNO Camon CM o
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by bravesoul247(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
shiftback:
Reminds me of the one plus 5T. sweet looking device
I'm telling you. the TECNO Camon CM Is epic
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by bravesoul247(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Realboygenius:
How can I swap Camon CX Air for it??
Op please answer
I don't think you can at the moment.
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by TechPanda(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
mhisbliss:
ikr I've used glass back once but didn't enjoy it, I've never used metal, your last sentence, are you implying that the CM has a nice design?

Definitely wink
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by mhisbliss(f): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
TechPanda:

Definitely wink
lol like you've seen it, what's up with the wink cheesy
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by TechPanda(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
mhisbliss:
lol like you've seen it, what's up with the wink cheesy

Hahaha... Still hoping Tecno sends me a copy.

... the winks? lol... that's my lucky emoji cool

Since when did you become a tech fanatic? Lemme guess, it's either you're looking for something or something is looking for you? grin
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by mhisbliss(f): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
TechPanda:

Hahaha... Still hoping Tecno sends me a copy.

... the winks? lol... that's my lucky emoji cool

Since when did you become a tech fanatic? Lemme guess, it's either you're looking for something or something is looking for you? grin
I play video games a lot, that should tell you something
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by barackodam: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
2018, 1.3 quadcore, 2gb/16gb, 3000mAh?

Hehehehehehehehe, Tecno are fools sha

Lemme coman be going
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by Ennyholar: 12:15am On Jan 21, 2018
What do expect of a 47k device.
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by mikron(m): 12:43am On Jan 21, 2018
@op where did u get urs? i have been searching for this phone to buy without success.
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 6:03am On Jan 21, 2018
if u are an heavy user this device is not meant for u unless u can support it with powerbank
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by Ennyholar: 8:05am On Jan 21, 2018
mikron:
@op where did u get urs? i have been searching for this phone to buy without success.

What's your location?
Re: Tecno Camon Cm Official Specifications and full Unboxing (photos) by Ennyholar: 8:06am On Jan 21, 2018
Sunkyphil:
if u are an heavy user this device is not meant for u unless u can support it with powerbank

Depending on your definition of heavy usage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chip Unlocked Iphones-pros And Cons / Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k / Help!!! Infinix Hot 11 Play Sim Processor Syncing Sim Contact Distorts Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.