Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Scam In The Banking Sector - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Scam In The Banking Sector (1025 Views)

"Battlevoid: Sector Siege" Is Now Available For Sale On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam In The Banking Sector by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 20, 2018
This is becoming unbearable, i don't understand how banks are scamming us this is making it the third time i credit my bet9ja account with 1k consecutively but the transaction was not successful after activating with otp code due to poor network connection, instead of the money to bounce back to my bank account to my surprise since yesterday i was not credited in bet9ja netheir was the money refunded to my account. Please i don't understand who is at fault is the bank or bet9ja that's suppose to refund the money?? Has anyone experience this before?

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Video Soccer Game Competition in Nigeria Coming Soon / Who Uses A Samsung Note 4 To Game Here / The Playstation 5 Devkit Is Running A Nearly 13TF GPU -rumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.