Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). (1169 Views)

Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / The Unrevealed Truth Of The Antichrist / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). by Drnice: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2018
Daniel 7 & Revelation 13 points out that the "Beast" is simply the "AntiChrist."
Below are 8 major features of the AntiChrist(Beast).
1. RISES FROM THE SEA (Rev. 13:1):
Sea(water) in Prophecy refers to People(populated area). so, the beast/antichrist would arise from an established nation/continent(say, Europe).

Re: 8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). by Drnice: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2018
2. COMPOSITE OF THE OTHER BEASTS (Rev.13:2):
The Beast/AntiChrist would adopt the Belief & Practices of other previous Empires. Why, Europe? "Ten-Honored Beast," present Europe was the "Roman Empire" which then divided itself into ten powerful countries(Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, etc) in Europe. It has started adopting beliefs & practices like ( LGBT, sex doll thing, centralised governance, etc).

Re: 8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). by Drnice: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2018
3. RECEIVES ITS POWER/AUTHORITY FROM THE DRAGON/DEVIL (Rev.13:2):
Read Rev.17, a woman gave birth to a child that later ascended to Heaven was "Jesus Christ." Whom Satan tried to kill through Herod the then King of the Rome(Europe). Hence, Satan acts through various Governments to accomplish his ugly work. However, through various Governments, the Beast/AntiChrist will receive its Power/Authority.

Re: 8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). by Drnice: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2018
4. THE DEADLY WOUND HEALED (Rev.13:3):
The Beast/Antichrist having lost its "Strength & Influence," will again regain its powerful influence around the world.

Re: 8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). by Drnice: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2018
5. GUILTY OF BLASPHEMY (Rev.13:5):
The Beast/AntiChrist would claim to forgive sins & also claim to be Christ on Earth.

Re: 8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). by Drnice: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2018
6. STRONG RELIGIO-POLITICAL POWER (Rev. 13:7,cool:
The Beast/AntiChrist would be acknowledged as a strong entity in Religious & Political Organisations. It will influence Religious & Political Leaders around the world.

Re: 8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). by Drnice: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2018
7. PERSECUTE THE SAINTS (Rev.13:7): He would persecute those who are "faithful to the Law of God," during its time.

Re: 8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). by Drnice: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2018
8. HAVING THE NUMBER 666 (Rev.13:18):
This shows that the Antichrist(Aeast) is a Man born of a Woman. Truth is, the "mark of the beast" is "sunday worship." (Compare Ezek.20:12,20 with Rev.13:16-18), (Compare Rev.7:3 with Ezek. 9.4), (Compare Exd.20:8-11 with Dan.7:25).
Note: In Rev.13:16. "The Forehead" represents making decision in your mind & giving loyalty to the Beast/AntiChrist. "The Hand" represents going along with the actions in accordance with the Belief & Practices of the AntiChrist.
Don't mind People telling you, Christ is coming Today, Tomorrow(though it's true no one knows when one will die, that's the back-up plan to repent before one's death). Christ wouldn't come until these Two(Matt.28:18-20, & Rev.13:1-18) is fufilled.
Courtesy: Drnice.
Cc: Mods, 0AM4J, Rocktation, Seun, Lalasticlala, Farano, mynd44.

Re: 8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). by oshe11: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
Drnice:
Your questions & contributions are highly needed: albhagdadi, oshe11, nairavsdollars, donneco, sarkki, ngeneukwu, lefulefu, hungerbad, mrdandy, lucque, stephansmily, msbliss, iykebrian7, grossintel, explorers, criis, swteee, virtuousme, misstechy, ishilove, eboiga, ennyhollar, jasmine111, donhils, yetayo, hecha38, rocketgirl007, torieeta, lammyposh, urgentpau, amezekiel, doyinbaby, queenpin, unnamebo.
hmmm

I have nothing to say.....

Lemme wait for others

1 Like

Re: 8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
i think the anti christ will be that crazy boy in north korea.he has all the attributes of the anti christ.
Re: 8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). by danvon(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
I think the Antichrist will be a Jew that's the only way he can deceive people that he's Jesus Christ Jews are Antichristian today, they created communism to destroy Christianity they also persuaded roman soldiers to kill Christians which explains how they control leaders of the world infact they destroyed rome, they would readily accept him, 666 is a very used number, the Bible says in 2 Chronicles 9:13 that the kings gave Solomon 666 talents of gold also the first Roman Numerals DCLXVI add up to 666 before M was added, so no one can know what is until the end times I think it has something to do Israel,
Israel also adopts lgbt practices
Jews own Hollywood watch 'last temptation of Jesus Christ' 'saved' to see real blasphemy
The beast/Antichrist is Jews/Jewish

1 Like

Re: 8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). by Drnice: 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
lefulefu:
i think the anti christ will be that crazy boy in north korea.he has all the attributes of the anti christ.
Somehow, But He Will Be Religious(false One) Just To Likened To Christ. But The N/K Man Doesn't Have Such.
Re: 8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
lefulefu:
Nor be am he is a good boy.
Re: 8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). by paxonel(m): 1:29am On Jan 21, 2018
Anyone that fight against christianity by persecuting christians is Antichrist. They have been there since bible days.
The beast literally meant a dominant religion(religion of the Jews) which was oppressive in bible days,especially against christians.
Accepting mark of the beast which John saw as 666 in his vision was christians accepting the doctrines of Judaism either through persecution or by free will.
In summary, all these Antichrist or beast or 666 things have already passed.
No need to emphasize on them anymore
Re: 8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). by Drnice: 8:56am On Jan 21, 2018
paxonel:
Anyone that fight against christianity by persecuting christians is Antichrist. They have been there since bible days.
The beast literally meant a dominant religion(religion of the Jews) which was oppressive in bible days,especially against christians.
Accepting mark of the beast which John saw as 666 in his vision was christians accepting the doctrines of Judaism either through persecution or by free will.
In summary, all these Antichrist or beast or 666 things have already passed.
No need to emphasize on them anymore
My Brother, They Haven't. It Is Yet To Pass. The Antichrist(son Of Perdition) Will By Known To The World When Revealed, As Said By Paul. Read 2Thess.2:1-12, verse "6"
Re: 8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). by paxonel(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2018
Drnice:
My Brother, They Haven't. It Is Yet To Pass. The Antichrist(son Of Perdition) Will By Known To The World When Revealed, As Said By Paul. Read 2Thess.2:1-12, verse "6"
2 Thessalonians 2 WAS a letter from Paul directed to the church in Thessalonika to help them identify people who WERE Antichrists (people who persecuted christians those days in their area). These Antichrists WERE Jewish priests who sat at the temple and exalted themselves to be God

2 Thessalonians 2:4
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

These Jewish priests sat on temples of Judaism and gave order that christians( believers of Jesus Christ) should be persecuted and killed.
They deceived their followers to do unrighteousness(killing people).
They and their followers refused to receive the love of the truth that Jesus WAS, and is the coming Christ so that they might be saved.

2 the 2:10
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Now, take note that i used past tense "WAS ",WERE, etc
Because all these things were documented in the bible a long time ago and they are past already.

Wake up brother, face the future with plans and enjoy your life without fear. Leave religion or church, they are not doing us good.
Re: 8 Major Features Of The Antichrist(the Beast). by AMEzekiel: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2018
Good day brother. I think I was mentioned so I am here to respond. I have nothing to say except that the spirit of the anti-christ is already in operation and is turning people not only away from God but also against the Savior of the world, Jesus Christ. When I have something more detailed concerning the topic I will respond again. Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Sunday School Students Jan. 28th, Lesson 22 : Topic — Envy And Jealousy / Dear Christians, Get Ready Or Be Beheaded / Creflo Dollar On Fatoyinbo's COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.