Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Employment Offer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Employment Offer (388 Views)

Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment / Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA / 7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employment Offer by Izzy33: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Are you Proficient in speaking and writing of the following languages
YORUBA, IGBO, HAUSA AND IKWERE. If you are and you are interested please send your C. V to the email address listed below for urgent and immediate employment.(teaching job)

Izzya60@gmail.com
Re: Employment Offer by CheryleWils: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hi, i provide best online essay writing service, i'am an essay writer by profession. And i'm very much excited to know, is there any scope of writing in english or dutch language. Please respond, then i will send you may portfolio or cv with complete details of mine.

(1) (Reply)

Yobe State University Notice To Fresh Students. / University Of Ibadan Tops 2018 Webometric Ranking Of Nigerian Universities / Federal Ministry Of Education Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.