Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) (47895 Views)

BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Pain(m): 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
So She Dropped Engine B4 Marriage? tongue
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Emerikoss: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Would like to sample both mum and daughter grin

Just joking mehn!!
I reali like women who are physically fit even in their old ages
See dem...

Btw op is that a gym?undecided

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yinxies:
I thought she just married recently...
so? what has her marriage got to do with her work out? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mckandre:
so? what has her marriage got to do with her work out? undecided

Oderinde! I mean the daughter...
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yinxies:

Oderinde! I mean the daughter...
honestly u no well. ok her 7yr old daughter got married recently, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin Every body dey try form holy holy untop d matter now o... Some of una, if given the chance go rape witch... Abeg free Holy dk alone!!!
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mckandre:
honestly u no well. ok her 7yr old daughter got married recently, right? undecided

Why are you so dull like Bubu?

Monalisa married recently and has a 7yr old daughter already...

Didirin unlimited!
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by lordsharks(m): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Keeping fit, nice of them
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Cutealexio(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
From her previous marriage
Yinxies:

Didirin unlimited!
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Odehagain: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
undecided
Evil,,,,I fear you.

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
Beautiful.... Health is wealth
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Just joking mehn!!

Pedophile undecided

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
kennygee:

This one's paedophilia doesn't even have shame.

He's really sick for real.

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by jamboloun: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
undecided
this guy always wit chicken lap
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yinxies:

Didirin unlimited!

Your initial comment and this are two different things. You need to learn how to express your thoughts coherently so as not to be misunderstood.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by dsaintJ4Real(m): 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
rawpadgin:
So na Christmas shoe ur daughter use go gym?

I think that's a ballet shoe...

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Just joking mehn!!

Perv Alert.
Moms hide ur babies...
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
YoungLionken:
grin Every body dey try form holy holy untop d matter now o... Some of una, if given the chance go rape witch... Abeg free Holy dk alone!!!

More Pervert.
Its high time we involve police into nairaland. Let's catch them peadophile bf they strike.

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
am I the only one that thinks this woman looks like a lion?
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Just joking mehn!!
I Kw u want some attention through ur comment but not in this ridiculous way.....guessed the way ur father is sampling ur sisters when they were so young.....weeereee alasho

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yinxies:

Didirin unlimited!
this indomie generation folks sef, common sense no tell u she had a child b4 she got married? undecided

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by rickieflamez: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
cry
HOLYDICK:

Just joking mehn!!
paedopreneur
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Rozaytee: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Just joking mehn!!
PERVERT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mummy is in shape. Me thinks it's Tamar that needs to burn her baby fat.
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Just joking mehn!!

Bros the girl is underage undecided

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Adeagbo77: 2:15am On Jan 21, 2018
Homeboiy:
undecided
Your madness is madding you
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:29am On Jan 21, 2018
Celebrities like to show off sha!
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Awoo88: 7:11am On Jan 21, 2018
Chicks don dey sample themselves again, u know the Bobo don dey mess up.
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by Sunsets: 7:47am On Jan 21, 2018
SpareNo1:

Brov, somethings are too sensitive to joke with. You don't joke about sleeping with a child. It's so so so wrong. Will you take it cool if your 9 years old daughter's teacher jokes about wanting to sleep with her?

Make Una dey use una brain. Stop thinking sex everytime you see a female

It is well with your soul
he is soulless
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by JMOB(m): 8:08am On Jan 21, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Just joking mehn!!
so...u people are still around....na wa o
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by AvailableCofOLa(m): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2018
What a mother and child bonding.
Please see my signature and contact us by visiting our Ikeja Office or call/WhatsApp us if you'll be needing our services or you probably know anyone long your friends, colleagues, relatives and acquaintances who may need to talk to us. Waiting.
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) by blessedmeme: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Homeboiy:
undecided

Its very obvious your name tells us whom you are HOLYDICK indeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) / Harrysong Performs For Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko In Asaba, She Rocks Him / Anita Joseph's Face Without Makeup: "My Man Doesn’t Like Make Up"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.