Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? (3529 Views)

Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / My Tecno CX Air Not Changing / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by Alexabeb291: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
The specifications of the Tecno Camon CM are quite ok and great, Tecno did a good work with the Camon see more as they call it. Now to the Tecno Camon CX, the phone has a great design with awesome specifications too and nice packaging, and to be honest the Camon CX has better specs than the Tecno Camon CM. Am going to be discussing the Similarities and differences between them.

Display

The Camon CM features a IPS LCD capacitive touch screen along with 5.7’’ inch full HD display with 18:9 aspect ratio. The Camon CM features 1440*720px resolution with multi touch support.

The Camon CX is equipped with a IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display type but a 5.5’’ inch full HD display. The Camon CX features 1080*1920px Resolution with supports for multi screen touch. The Camon CM won the display comparison here because of it bezel less display.

Memory

The Tecno Camon CM and Camon CX houses a 2GB of RAM and a 16GB internal storage which supports an expansion of 128GB, but i wish the Camon CM has a 3GB of RAM to make it more better. full comparison

Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by ouzo1(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
I prefer the cm.. Cuz of the battery durability
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by Alexabeb291: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Well the CX has battery life Dan the CM...3200mAh to 3000mAh
ouzo1:
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by bravesoul247(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
The TECNO Camon CM is actually an upgraded version of the Camon CX
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by Alexabeb291: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
Very wrong bro...the only advantage the CM has over the CX is the display size
bravesoul247:
The TECNO Camon CM is actually an upgraded version of the Camon CX
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by Ejadike(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
The Camon CX might seem better but believe me the Camon CM is a beast. I'm using it and I can tell you that.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by Ejadike(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
ouzo1:
Very true. The Camon CM is very good and lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by henry007(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Still waiting Camon CX successor.

See camera comparison with iPhone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7stH4yQQyw&t=19s&index=4&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4THIm-C6oP7-rjQHctJD-uk
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by CASTOSVILLA(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Load of craps. Cheap phones are all I see. Go get a Samsung and enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by henry007(m): 12:22am On Jan 22, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
Load of craps. Cheap phones are all I see. Go get a Samsung and enjoy.

Samsung sef is cheap to me tbh undecided

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by omoalajah(m): 2:25am On Jan 22, 2018
Its all about preference
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by datyorubaboy: 2:40am On Jan 22, 2018
Omo Baba Olowo , let us be enjoying our Tecno
henry007:

Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by missslimzy(f): 2:49am On Jan 22, 2018
I would go for the CX because of the camera

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2018
henry007:

Jealousy from a poor novice. It's understandable that you hate what you can't afford.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by henry007(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
Jealousy from a poor novice. It's understandable that you hate what you can't afford.

Right but that's not what this is. I use an iPhone X and a Phantom 8 as my secondary phone.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by tafat: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
nice choice that phantom8 is
henry007:

Right but that's not what this is. I use an iPhone X and a Phantom 8 as my secondary phone.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2018
henry007:

Really grin grin Pix of you holding the Iphone x and phantom on the same background. This is my S7 edge (sorry about the pix quality from my s4 mini)

Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by henry007(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
Really grin grin Pix of you holding the Iphone x and phantom on the same background. This is my S7 edge (sorry about the pix quality from my s4 mini)

How about video proof. If you think you're using an "expensive" phone, you should have data to watch my videos grin
Drop a like and comment too if you're not angry wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5GblpankQI&t=25s&index=2&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4Tz7x_szrN3jDsPRY7KPxVb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv2xfQ437QE&index=4&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4Qq2Ahowy3TVV0vEUy-jQs6
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by CASTOSVILLA(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
henry007:

How about video proof. If you think you're using an "expensive" phone, you should have data to watch my videos grin
Drop a like and comment too if you're not angry wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5GblpankQI&t=25s&index=2&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4Tz7x_szrN3jDsPRY7KPxVb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv2xfQ437QE&index=4&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4Qq2Ahowy3TVV0vEUy-jQs6

I'm not gonna waste my data on some cheap opinion of yours. You haven't done what I asked you to do.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by henry007(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
I'm not gonna waste my data on some cheap opinion of yours. You haven't done what I asked you to do.

45,000 android users who aren't big on conserving data have seen one of those videos. Please if data is your problem, don't call even N5000 phone cheap.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by CASTOSVILLA(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
henry007:

45,000 android users who aren't big on conserving data have seen one of those videos. Please if data is your problem, don't call even N5000 phone cheap.
Nice move but I'm not moved.
Re: Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? by Ennyholar: 5:35am On Jan 24, 2018
But the devices are cool in their own way.

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Xiaomi Phone @ 40k / Unlocking Sagem My411x / Re: If U Need D Latest Mtn Cheat,follow D Instructions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.