Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,033 members, 7,866,908 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

President Buhari And The Fulani Mastermind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And The Fulani Mastermind (622 Views)

Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun / Mastermind Of Kaduna Crisis 'Zidane' Arrested By Soldiers In His Hideout. Photo / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari And The Fulani Mastermind by Levinelsonbob(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Buhari started the Fulani take over agenda by ensuring strategic appointments with almost all the security heads being Fulanis. Hence, ammunitions could get to the herders without checks. Even the latest replacement of the NIA DG previously a Yoruba man with a man from Fulani dissent, speaks volumes of this mastermind.

Now, the herdsmen having been armed with sophisticated weapons are instructed to go on rampage with every assurance that the chief security officer of the country with his subordinates, having the entire security outfit of the nation under control are watching their back. And just as the old and true maxim has it that "a child sent on a robbery mission by his own father, uses his feet to break the door." Is it in any way surprising then that these scoundrels are going about, trespassing all boundaries with so much impunity, and the best we could get from the commander in chief of the armed forces of the federation is, "I am not in a haste to act" even in the face of such level of insecurity of the lives and properties of fellow citizens whom he swore an oath to protect.

This is the same president whose first pot of call in office was the arrest and illegal detention of Nnamdi Kanu even against court injunctions. The same president who resumed duty with the infamous OPERATION PYTHON DANCE and subsequent proscription of IPOB as a terrorist group even though there was no record of human life taken by them, immediately after his return from a more than three months health battle abroad.

However, it is no longer rumours but evidential facts that the Fulani herdsmen are on a killing rampage against fellow citizens and the entire security body under the auspices of president Buhari, a Fulani man, remains adamant to the uncountable loss of lives of innocent citizens who neither provoked nor committed any criminal offence but going on their normal civil duties as farmers to aid the nations GDP. How they are being chased, intimidated and killed in large numbers.

Whereas, an honourable senator of the national assembly developed so much courage to lampoon that "the Fulanis are created to value animal life more than humans" in defence rather than condemnation of evil.

Is it also surprising then that the security details cunningly dispatched to hound and bring the culprits to book, with all the intelligence and information acquisition gadgets at the disposal of the IG of police have been unable to brake any meaningful grounds? The first response we received from the IG was that the incident was rather a communal clash rather than herdsmen invasion and haven been proven wrong without any reasonable doubt since then, still remains inactive in his duties whilst the killings continues. Instead, the police became more interested in discovering that Benue youths have been armed, without any tangible information concerning the real culprits, the Fulanis.

Moreso, the federal government under the supervision of president Buhari, a Fulani man, rather than speak on compensation and rehabilitation of those whose businesses and loved ones had been maimed, is busy, campaigning for cattle colonies in a century when everybody is entitled to his own personal business.

My question is, if these blood tasty demons are invading communities, killing her indigenes in such alarming slaughter from no where, how much more will they kill when empowered by law to reside at your back yard?
Re: President Buhari And The Fulani Mastermind by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
I will not speak against the Fulani herdsmen any longer, because when these same Buhari and his Fulani Presidency invaded and killed Nnamdi Kanu and proscribed IPOB, a non-lethal group of youthful protesters and Freedom Fighters, majority of the people crying against the Fulani herdsmen were against IPOB. I love the Hausa- Fulanis, they speak with one voice and love each other, whether you are Nigerian or Nigerien or Malian or Chadian, as long as you are speaking that language. But Tunde and Emeka can continue to fight in their foolishness, competing who owns Lagos. From there they fly abroad with all their families for a 'better life', never to return with their kids again. But the Fulanis are smart, they have already taken Kogi and now Benue and slowly they will take Ekiti, ofcourse Kwara is theirs, and Usman Dan Fodio will really be impressed.

I think it is better for me to learn how to speak Fulani, and leave Emeka and Tunde to continue in their foolishness and ignorance of a 100-200 years planned invasion. This is just the begining.

This is what Nnamdi Kanu foresaw, but he wanted to save a people who do not need to be saved from their ignorance.

I hope the Fulani herdsmen will bring you all to your senses. After the murder of Kanu, Nigerians are quiet about Re-Structuring.

We are back to our docile foolishness waiting for the Fulani soldiers, herdsmen and their Presidency to determine your destinies.

I sorry for una.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And The Fulani Mastermind by bloodmoneyspita: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
billyoniare you have said it all.
Re: President Buhari And The Fulani Mastermind by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Billyonaire:
I will not speak against the Fulani herdsmen any longer, because when these same Buhari and his Fulani Presidency invaded the killed Nnamdi Kanu and proscribed IPOB, a non-lethal group of youthful protesters and Freedom Fighters, majority of the people crying against the Fulani herdsmen were against IPOB. I love the Hausa- Fulanis, they speak with one voice and love each other, whether you are Nigerian or Nigerien or Malian or Chadian, as long as you are speaking that language. But Tunde and Emeka can continue to fight in their foolishness, competing who owns Lagos. From there they fly abroad with all their families for a 'better life', never to return with their kids again. But the Fulanis are smart, they have already taken Kogi and now Benue and slowly they will take Ekiti, ofcourse Kwara is theirs, and Usman Dan Fodio will really be impressed.

I think it is better for me to learn how to speak Fulani, and leave Emeka and Tunde to continue in their foolishness and ignorance of a 100-200 years planned invasion. This is just the begining.

This is what Nnamdi Kanu foresaw, but he wanted to save a people who do not need to be saved from their ignorance.

I hope the Fulani herdsmen will bring you all to your senses. After the murder of Kanu, Nigerians are quiet about Re-Structuring.

We are back to our docile foolishness waiting for the Fulani soldiers, herdsmen and their Presidency to determine your destinies.

I sorry for una.

Respect,
I have tire for my stupid Yoruba brothers, so smart and still so stupid,
They took Kaduna,and are still working on Jos.

They have a "sabo" in every city and that's the base of operations before they start the invasion.

But I do like them a lot, so united in everything.
Re: President Buhari And The Fulani Mastermind by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
I was listening to Lagos Talks when this anchor spoke ignorantly. Justifying the colony proposal and telling people to stop being ignorant and uncivilized. So many have that mentality and that's why we are here.

The Fulani's and Buhari has not hidden his disdain for other tribes or the promotion of that caliphate but we pretend and defend them. We say that's not the plan when obviously it is.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/who-is-sympathetic-to-fulani-herdsmen/
Re: President Buhari And The Fulani Mastermind by Levinelsonbob(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
On what rationality should there be any policy like cattle colonies? Is cattle rearing a major contributor to national GDP? Is cattle rearing an identity of Nigerian economy? Is cattle rearing better than farming? In which country of the world do we see farmlands being sacrificed for cattle rearing? Can't cattle be ranches? Isn't it a personal personal business? Is it government ownership?

So many questions that boggles the mind. Yet our myopic political elites can never ask themselves few of these common questions and be able to draw inferences that could enable them burst the mastermind or the real hot-button behind this smoke screen of cattle colonies, which is "A Fulani take-over."

If Buhari is sincere with himself, why don't we forget the issue of cattle colonies for now and focus on rehabilitating the victims of this insurgency first. People's pride has been touched, their fundamental rights has been infringed on, they have lost both human and material resources, but all these mean nothing to the president than championing for cattle colonies.

Does it then mean that the Fulanis can wake up any day, go against the law, intimidate and then get whatever they want in Nigeria?

Our governors, before accepting cattle colony proposal, let us be abreast of what this whole scenario portends and be prompt with our actions before we all cry the wolf.

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Terrorism---continuation Of Politics By Other Means / Plane To Land In Bayelsa Airport In June, Says Gov Dickson / Will You vote a 2ND Term For The Current Governor Of Your State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.