Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Mark Angel And Emmanuella Just Made My Day With This Comedy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mark Angel And Emmanuella Just Made My Day With This Comedy (784 Views)

If You Watch This Comedy Skit And You Didn't Laugh, Something Is wrong With You. / Mc Filter Mouth And Ebeire And Emmanuella No Go Kill Person / Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mark Angel And Emmanuella Just Made My Day With This Comedy by Ultimate6811: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mark angel was told to prepare Pap (akamu) but you won't believe what he prepared, this guy is always funny... This comedy just made my day.... Click on the link below to watch it..

https://www.thisdayinfo.com/search/label/Hot%20Comedy?&max-results=10&m=1

(1) (Reply)

Hahaha You Need To Watch This / We Love Jokes / Presido, This One You Are Banning Everything, Are U A Bandit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.