Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Finally I Got An Insecticide That Kills Mosquitoes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finally I Got An Insecticide That Kills Mosquitoes (6324 Views)

Finally I Found The Place Called Bala Blue, Blue. It Does Exist! (Pic) / Self Poison That Kills And Divide Nigerians / Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally I Got An Insecticide That Kills Mosquitoes by remele2(f): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
I tried all the insecticides i know, once i try to spray, you will see all mosquitoes coming close to me like I bought ice cream for dem, after spraying them, i will hear wieee at night, since they nolonger suck blood but leak blood..
Yesterday after a frnd told me of one insecticide Read a Dream,
I go home and brought it out as usual dey came again thinking it was that same ice cream,,, wen dey see say na atomic bomb, the speed they rushed to my widow to escape almost broke my window bcus na matured mosquitoes.
Finally I am free, all thanks to (Read a dream ).
Finally I read a dream.

Tell us the one that works for you

1 Like

Re: Finally I Got An Insecticide That Kills Mosquitoes by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
Did you get it in Nigeria? Or you are abroad?

I hate the smell of sniper.
Re: Finally I Got An Insecticide That Kills Mosquitoes by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2018

Re: Finally I Got An Insecticide That Kills Mosquitoes by remele2(f): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Beckino:
I got it here in Nigeria,))

I got it here in NIGERIA, for 950 naira ... but jumia sells for 2500 while konga sell for 1500..

The smell is not hash,,, but spray and leave ur room for like 30mins
Re: Finally I Got An Insecticide That Kills Mosquitoes by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
remele2:

I got it here in NIGERIA, for 950 naira ... but jumia sells for 2500 while konga sell for 1500..

The smell is not hash,,, but spray and leave ur room for like 30mins

Thanks alot. I'll search for it. I'm in Bayelsa (the dryest state)...wish me goodluck.
Re: Finally I Got An Insecticide That Kills Mosquitoes by remele2(f): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Beckino:

Thanks alot. I'll search for it. I'm in Bayelsa (the dryest state)...wish me goodluck.
Good luck grin
Re: Finally I Got An Insecticide That Kills Mosquitoes by Hausa(m): 4:35am On Feb 09, 2020
What's up with the insecticide?

Is it still working good?
Re: Finally I Got An Insecticide That Kills Mosquitoes by lifenajeje(m): 6:07am On Feb 09, 2020
I have been using read a dream for about 5 years ...
Re: Finally I Got An Insecticide That Kills Mosquitoes by Enosa1(m): 6:24am On Feb 09, 2020
Rambo magic does the magic for me.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Got An Insecticide That Kills Mosquitoes by Hausa(m): 12:27am On Feb 16, 2020
lifenajeje:
I have been using read a dream for about 5 years ...
And?
Re: Finally I Got An Insecticide That Kills Mosquitoes by jowhyte(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2021
This Read a Dream insecticide is now full of fake which don’t work

4 Likes

Re: Finally I Got An Insecticide That Kills Mosquitoes by airminem(f): 11:40am On May 28, 2021
Really..
jowhyte:
This Read a Dream insecticide is now full of fake which don’t work
Which one works great that i can get original for repellent please??

(1) (Reply)

School Of Hard Knocks Or Going To School : Which Pays Of The Most? / How To Unban A Telegram Number In 2022 / 600 Post Or More By January 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.