Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,742 members, 7,837,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Will Sell Social Media Platform - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Will Sell Social Media Platform (253 Views)

Marketplace To Buy And Sell Social Media Services And Accounts On Telegram / Solar Charge Controller. State Your Price And I Will Sell To You / Indonesia's Large Floating Photovoltaic Will Sell Electricity At $0.0368/kwh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Sell Social Media Platform by angelance(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Invest in the biggest wave of internet and regional social media happening in Europe. We sell complete web portals made with software to today's most advanced social media platform with all the necessary features for you as an administrator to develop and market your own social media platform as a regional development project. We start the year 2018 by offering you a platform for your region where you will earn and manage your advertising revenues in the future. Get ready now to prepare for this reform of the global social media landscape to the more attractive and most successful concept of regional portal today. The service includes, platform software, installation with associated applications such as premium profile, video sharing, advertising tools, payment services, voip, video chat, conference call, inviting friends, etc. Remember to notify us in advance before you place an order for this service. http://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=19873&nci=5490

(1) (Reply)

Used Blackberry Classic For Sale @35k / Need Amazon Gift Card / Bring Your Gift Cards For Cashout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.