Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. (6080 Views)

Do Nigeria Banks Have The Right To Retain 10% From A Deceased’s Account? / Sunti Sugar To Retain All 2,400 Staff Despite COVID-19 Challenges / Bulk Sms At Your Convenience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by peejay03: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2018
Send a message to them and be patient while its being investigated.

You could click on the chat icon on your dashboard screen to make a complaint as well.

Cheers.

ChocolateBunny:
hi,i just joined and they sent me activation link to my mail,I clicked on the link only for them to tell me my account has been suspended due to suspicious behavior,pls tell me what shd i do,thanks
Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by peejay03: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2018
@Gentlevin, thanks for the responses to questions asked. grin
Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by babaeto001(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2018
@peejay03: Hello Peejay,
I have been verified and also joined some of the list . Am yet to get any task . What else do I need to do to get task?
Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by Gentlevin: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2018
peejay03:
@Gentlevin, thanks for the responses to questions asked. grin
you welcome bro. Having a side income is good especially as a man so that when one door closes , one will continue with the other till more door opens.....
Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by fineyemi(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2018
peejay03:
Be patient while your account is being worked on.

Use your gmail account as your primary account. You will get easily verified and notified for tasks.

Thanks my brother. Am patiently waiting
Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by peejay03: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2018
You've done the needful.

As long as you got an acceptance mail from the lists you joined, you will be contacted to complete a task. Just be patient. wink

babaeto001:
@peejay03: Hello Peejay,
I have been verified and also joined some of the list . Am yet to get any task . What else do I need to do to get task?
Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by fineyemi(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2018
peejay03:
You've done the needful.

As long as you got an acceptance mail from the lists you joined, you will be contacted to complete a task. Just be patient. wink

I had access to list but I didn't do anything there. I linked my Facebook and G+ account. Do I need to join list cos I see some of the list are asking for pay
Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by peejay03: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Please register with just one account to avoid getting suspended.
Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by peejay03: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
No list will ask you to pay.

You will need to join some list by clicking on the apply button for the supposed list.

Some require a proof of your experience by providing a link of your past work in that field. Mostly engineers/programmers and investment bankers.

fineyemi:
I had access to list but I didn't do anything there. I linked my Facebook and G+ account. Do I need to join list cos I see some of the list are asking for pay
Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by fineyemi(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
peejay03:

You will just click on the apply button for the supposed list.

Some require a proof of your experience by providing a link of your past work in that field. Mostly engineers and investment bankers.

Wow! Tanks
Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by fineyemi(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
peejay03:

You will need to join some list by clicking on the apply button for the supposed list.

Some require a proof of your experience by providing a link of your past work in that field. Mostly engineers/programmers and investment bankers.

what type of audience
what is ur desired income.

how do I answer that question.

I need a quick respond
Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by SimplePlan34: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
I registered and got suspended immediately what am I doing wrong
Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by fineyemi(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
SimplePlan34:
I registered and got suspended immediately what am I doing wrong
you will see where to message them. chat with dem. They will re-open it bk
Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by peejay03: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by peejay03: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Another huge cash out.

Register to benefit.
Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by U4ure: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
Any sample of bio or profiled write-up
Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by Drolly148: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
Please drop your number so we can contact you directly
Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by babaeto001(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
@peejay03.
What do you do to get more task?
Kindly share.
Regards.
Re: Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. by Ibrixy: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
peejay03:
Good day,

This claim is not fraudulent. You work and earn. Tested and trusted.

All you need do is register on earn.com using this link:

https://earn.com/payjew03/referral/?a=3qkjjczhwm1zv21d

All you have to do is join a list of your expertise after registering using the link above, either in marketing, sales, recruitment, engineering and lots more. You get connected with people seeking your expertise with topics to conduct a research on, give feedbacks and recommendations. Once you reply with the research result, you get paid between $1 to $20 into your wallet. The amount depends on what you are researching.

To convert the dollar in your wallet to naira, register on Luno using this link:

https://www.luno.com/invite/4NNAC

You can link both accounts, transfer the money into your local account, then withdraw at your respective banks.

For further assistance, send a mail.

please how do i get a work email to use for the registration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do I Do. Someone Claimed He Sent Me Money But I Havent Seen It For 24 Hours / 35/40meter Cherry Picker, Boom Lift Or Manlift For Hire In Lagos Nigeria / Nairabet: Fund Withdrawal Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.