Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Proliferation Of Hate Speeches In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proliferation Of Hate Speeches In Nigeria (643 Views)

National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate / NCC Vows To Curb Hate Speeches In Social Media / Hate Speeches Breeding Ground For Genocide – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proliferation Of Hate Speeches In Nigeria by MYDEBBY(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Dear All,I wish to reiterate that Love is the key and not hate speeches,thanks.
Re: Proliferation Of Hate Speeches In Nigeria by PMBmustGo2019: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
Guy are you in Nigeria since 2003

2 Likes

Re: Proliferation Of Hate Speeches In Nigeria by PMBmustGo2019: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
MYDEBBY:

"baboon and the dog will be soaked in blood"

Who owns that hate speech?

"When a nation is led by a hate speaker can anyone really be surprised when his people begin to act like him?"
Re: Proliferation Of Hate Speeches In Nigeria by wakaman: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
PMBmustGo2019:

"baboon and the dog will be soaked in blood"

Who owns that hate speech?

"When a nation is led by a hate speaker can anyone really be surprised when his people begin to act like him?"

You are surely a hateful yanmiri sow!
Re: Proliferation Of Hate Speeches In Nigeria by nku5: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hate speech in Nigeria began with this man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y1Zpk4DrlA

1 Like

Re: Proliferation Of Hate Speeches In Nigeria by PMBmustGo2019: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
wakaman:

You are surely a hateful yanmiri sow!

Was it my hate speech that killed this corpers or the hate speech of your COW President.

Re: Proliferation Of Hate Speeches In Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
So calling out Buhari glaring incompetence is now hate speech ..U people are not well
Re: Proliferation Of Hate Speeches In Nigeria by MYDEBBY(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Its well with Nigeria, I think we have to vote out the President for his incompetency
Re: Proliferation Of Hate Speeches In Nigeria by Ahmeduana(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
APC STARTED IT, WE WARNED DURING 2015 ELECTION, THAT THEY ARE SETTING BAD PRECEDENCE, BUT THEY WON'T LISTEN, WHEN A PRESIDENT SAID THAT MUSLIMS SHOULD VOTES ONLY MUSLIMS, THAT IS INDIRECTLY SAYING THAT MUSLIMS SHOULD HATE OTHER RELIGIONS, AND THAT IS HATE.
Re: Proliferation Of Hate Speeches In Nigeria by Turantula(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
MYDEBBY:
Stop this hate speech
Re: Proliferation Of Hate Speeches In Nigeria by sapientia(m): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
The fulani herdsmen has been killing and also threatening to kill more... is that love speech?

(1) (Reply)

See Major Items APC Restructuring Committee Recommended In It’s Report / POLL: Should Buhari Continue / Pro-buhari Senators Walk Out Over Election Sequence Reordering Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.