Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) (2544 Views)

"That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by agvictor(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
There are reasons from every indication that the Igbo race are from Israel. Apart from the stories of how the Ibos’ came into existence, they also share some similar practices with the biblical Jews. Upon factual analysis, one has no choice other than to rethink the possibility of this claim.

The Ibo communities are found in the southeastern part of Nigeria, and they are known with their population one of the largest ethnic groups in Nigeria.

According to overall tradition and writers, Eri is to the ibos’ what Oduduwa is to the Yorubas. Unlike the former whose father is yet to be known, Eri is the fifth son of Gad, the seventh son of Jacob.

History has it that Eri migrated from Egypt with a group of companions before the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt thousands of decades ago. This man (Eri) was said to have traveled by water and finally arrived at the confluence of Ezu and that of Omambala rivers. Ezu and Omambala rivers is located in the present day Aguleri which happens to be in Anambra State in the Eastern part of Nigeria. Though history did not put in record how long the voyage took them to get to the present Anambra State, but we were told it was a divine instruction to make the confluence of Ezu and Omambala Rivers their final destination.

full story @ https://www.agvictor.com/2018/01/20/indications-igbo-people-israel-proven-eviden

Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
I am igbo, a biafran and an African.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by LionDeLeo: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
So when are they doing the needful?

1 Like

Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by countryfive: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
some fallen angels will not like this because
they are from Mecca.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by goestohell: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
It's time we Igbos stop this nonsense. We are unique in our cultural identity. We don't need to rely on fake history to justify our entitlement to have our own country.

13 Likes

Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by wakaman: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nyanmiri aspirations!

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by horsepower101: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
I don't mind some igbos adopting Judaism but this claim of Jewish ancestry must stop. It is a false history started by the British when they related some Igbo cultural practices to the Jews. But some igbos have taken it too far. They need to stop this nonsense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by omonnakoda: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Eri ; grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by omonnakoda: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
horsepower101:
I don't mind some igbos adopting Judaism but this claim of Jewish ancestry must stop. It is a false history started by the British when they related some Igbo cultural practices to the Jews. But some igbos have taken it too far. They need to stop this nonsense.
What nonsense? You are jealous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
horsepower101:
Any evidence that it is false history ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by horsepower101: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
imhotep:

DNA test done last year by the Jews themselves showed no genetic link to Jews.

The only thing igbos should take from the Jews is the success mentality and hardworking spirit. But we are not them. We are very unique even with some few cultural similarities.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by KardinalZik(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
We'll soon DEPORT THEM if they continue to prove theirselves to be ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by oloripelebe2: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
kiss undecided

Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by horsepower101: 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
imhotep:

Also it was the British that started the comparison during colonial times. They saw some cultural practices of the igbos and related it to the Jews.

But I think igbos also can be easily related to Japanese or Chinese in so many ways too.

The British used what they knew to make comparisons.
Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
horsepower101:

DNA test done last year by the Jews themselves showed no genetic link to Jews.

The only thing igbos should take from the Jews is the success mentality and hardworking spirit. But we are not them. We are very unique even with some few cultural similarities.
LMAO
There is no DNA test to check for Jewishness or Hebrewness

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by lordsharks(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
This their Israeli ish is getting too much o. They should pack to Israel then

1 Like

Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
horsepower101:

Also it was the British that started the comparison during colonial times. They saw some cultural practices of the igbos and related it to the Jews.

But I think igbos also can be easily related to Japanese or Chinese in so many ways too.

The British used what they knew to make comparisons.
So what exactly makes it false?
Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by horsepower101: 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
imhotep:

So what exactly makes it false?

If I say orange is like tangerine, it doesn't automatically mean that orange and tangerine are the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
horsepower101:

If I say orange is like tangerine, it doesn't automatically mean that orange and tangerine are the same thing.

But you recognize that orange and tangerine share some similarities
Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by maclatunji: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Prior to the 19th century, Igbos had practically no contact with the West. Yet, you bore us with these claims.

Have a sense of self-worth and pride, stop forcibly trying to attach yourselves to a far-away ethnic group with very little to do with you but our common humanity.

6 Likes

Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by horsepower101: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
imhotep:

LMAO
There is no DNA test to check for Jewishness or Hebrewness

Jewishness to the understanding of many is an ethnioreligious and cultural group. There is a Jewish DNA markers found in predominantly Jewish populations no matter where they are in the world.
Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by horsepower101: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
imhotep:

But you recognize that orange and tangerine share some similarities

Exactly my point BUT similar does not automatically mean the same.
Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by 2lateBiafra: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
ISRAELI JEWS DON DISOWN THEM SINCE, THEY ARE BUSY BEGGING FOR UNITY........!
Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by ipodstinks: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
horsepower101:

Jewishness to the understanding of many is an ethnioreligious and cultural group. There is a Jewish DNA markers found in predominantly Jewish populations no matter where they are in the world.
What you know as Jews today descended from only 2 tribes of Israel.

What about the DNA test for the 10 tribes of Israel that dispersed around 722BC?

1 Like

Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
horsepower101:

Exactly my point BUT similar does not automatically mean the same.
So what do you do with the similarities?
Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by horsepower101: 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
imhotep:

What you know as Jews today descended from only 2 tribes of Israel.

What about the DNA test for the 10 tribes of Israel that dispersed around 722BC?

If what you say is true then you have provided a very good counter argument but I still need evidence.

My only goal in this is to find the truth. I NEED Evidence. Not some bogus gossip blog.

Edit:
Also know that majority of arabs living around Jews used to be Jews themselves before Islam came to be. So majority of those tribes migh have integrated with the surrounding arabs neighbors and lost their Jewish identity forever.
Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
horsepower101:

If what you say is true then you have proved a very good counter argument but I still need evidence.

My only goal in this is to find the truth. I NEED Evidence. Not some bogus gossip blog.
OK. Show me how to trace the 10 lost tribes of Israel let us begin from there
Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by horsepower101: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
imhotep:

OK. Show me how to trace the 10 lost tribes of Israel let us begin from there

The onus is not on me to show you. You are the one making the claim. You should be showing me your source of information so that I can read and analyze it.
Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by omonnakoda: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
maclatunji:
Prior to the 19th century, Igbos had practically no contact with the West. Yet, you bore us with these claims.

Have a sense of self-worth and pride, stop forcibly trying to attach yourselves to a far-away ethnic group with very little to do with you but our common humanity.
Stop jealousing
They are confirmed Jews
Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
horsepower101:

If what you say is true then you have proved a very good counter argument but I still need evidence

Also know that majority of arabs living around Jews used to be Jews themselves before Islam came to be. So majority of those tribes migh have integrated with the surrounding arabs neighbors and lost their Jewish identity forever.
The year 722BC is 1000years before the appearance of Islam.
Besides , you are now spreading rumors yourself grin
Re: Here Are Indications That Igbo People Are From Israel-(proven Evidence) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
horsepower101:

The onus is not on me to show you. You are the one making the claim. You should be showing me your source of information so that I can read and analyze it.
Dr. Daniel Lis, a Jew, has written a scholarly book on the issue.
But you prefer to recycle rumors grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Re-run Election: Result Released So Far / REVEALED: Reason Ben Murray Bruce Is Not Returning To The Senate In 2019 / Can You Guess IPOB Comments If Anthony Joshua Was An Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.