Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election (18875 Views)

Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it / JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future / Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by TheKingIsHere: 9:32am On Jan 21, 2018
YelloweWest:

Lol. But he is right.

How did Nigeria vote in a retaƕd like Buhari??

Must you guys always dwell in the past?

I never voted for Buhari but I have friends who voted for him and are in full regret.

If you don't leave the past, you can NEVER get to the future ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by TheKingIsHere: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2018
Donald Duke has my vote.

Nigeria doesn't need an illiterate dullard like Buhari or a renowned criminal like Atiku.

Duke for president 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by YelloweWest: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Must you guys always dwell in the past?

I never voted for Buhari but I have friends who voted for him and are in full regret.

If you don't leave the past, you can NEVER get to the future ahead.
Which past? Is buhari not stop part of out present day and maybe even future??
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by MidasTouche01(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2018
PDPGuy:
The best bet for the likes of Donald Duke to wrest power from the APC is to convince the 77 other parties (APC, PDP and APGA are excluded) to merge into a big formidable party with a progressive ideology. Thereafter, Duke can join the party and run for president on its platform.

This will work to wrestle the power from the current ruling party, but after that nko? We will have APC 2.0
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by adeoba2008(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2018
Nigerian youths. We need to wake up from our slumber. Enough of old schools recycling themselves.
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by Man2utd(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by Man2utd(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2018
perryy:

U see your lies? Buhari has no house in Abuja? Did u see his asset declaration form he filled in 2015? He is not corrupt, can you tell Nigerians where his son got 115m naira he spent on two power bikes ? Pounds and dollars are virtually flowing in his residence that was why a small boy like Yusuf could access over a hundred million naira just for power bike.

The lies you told us in 2014 that made them voted Buhari won't work in 2019. At least, those who weren't born in 1984 could see for themselves now that Buhari is synonymous with failure and he is a never-do-well of a man. Keep your lies, keep your filthy integrity and warped uprightness, baba is a damage goods and we won't buy him again.

We all agree that M.Buhari is an upright man, no doubt about that, but leadership is about managing both people and resources, and its clear that Buhari lacks the knowledge for this, and even his wife knows this. We put too much importance on religion in this part of the world, how does going to mecca or giving a day off affect infrastructure or economic development.
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by mapist(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Nigerian youths lives on social media
They are tigers on cyber space

In reality
They are just like Tuface idibia from Benue undecided

Especially this Omojuwa guy. Making noise on social media; what effort has he made to salvage the situation?
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by TheKingIsHere: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2018
YelloweWest:

Which past? Is buhari not stop part of out present day and maybe even future??

Yes he is the current president but you still hold on the past 2015 elections which is about 3 years ago.

People have made mistakes in the past, let's forgive them so that we can correct the wrong that was done
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by Wristler: 10:10am On Jan 21, 2018
mapist:

Especially this Omojuwa guy. Making noise on social media; what effort has he made to salvage the situation?
Seems you didn't even read where it was reported that the idiot said "the youths better forget about 2019 because his ancestor Bulhary has not failed whereas the youths have "
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by mapist(m): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2018
Wristler:

Seems you didn't even read where it was reported that the idiot said "the youths better forget about 2019 because his ancestor Bulhary has not failed whereas the youths have "

grin..exactly because the moment i saw the idiot's name, i just gave up on the thread. He is a typical example of another "Kogi State governor". All he needs is an appointment.
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by kokomaster3d: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2018
DONALD DUKE HAS MY VOTE ANY DAY
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by degamemaster(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2018
See that sycophantic idiot called omojuwa. He has started his gra gra again after selling the future to the dullardic ancestor buhari in 2015 with big big grammar hoping to be appointed SSA, he's back to start another show of shame.

To the topic, I think Donald Duke has a great chance of becoming the next president if he runs his game tight though am afraid, so many youths are yet to wake up to realities because we have the power to do and undo. Zombies will not see the light in DD but in a dead man called buhari.
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by dingbang(m): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2018
It was not difficult for David to kill Goliath...

If the lord appoints Duke to be president then nothing can stop him.. Not even APC/PDP
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2018
japhet omojuwa should hide his head in shame. he should not make any political discourse until after the next election. he is a fooool and he helped bring buhari to power. useless twitter rat..
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by Splashme: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Nigerian youths lives on social media
They are tigers on cyber space

In reality
They are just like Tuface idibia from Benue undecided
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 21, 2018
smokeindasky:
The best thing dat can ever happen is for Nigeria to secceed.Gadaffi said it and was condemned.i am saying it again.there is no way we can live together in peace.any initiative of d youth dat is not tend towards d division of dis country is a mistake from d youths.lets think twice
What about restructuring?
Like having regional governments that remit to the central government.
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2018
ojmaroni247:
It's gonna be difficult for Donald Duke to be president. But it's worth the try anyway. He really needs a big party....
they wouldn't want to give him the ticket in PDP where Atiku is. Another path he could take is convincing some members in some of those minority parties and merge up to form another mega party. Nigerian political settings is just awkward. Those big parties are always filled with the corrupt and bad people. I doubt if any minority party has ever won any major election in this country. it rarely goes beyond gubernatorial election and APGA is the only party of such I know of and its because it has a lot to do with Ojukwu
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
dingbang:
It was not difficult for David to kill Goliath...

If the lord appoints Duke to be president then nothing can stop him.. Not even APC/PDP
may God help Donald. How I wish people could be wise enough to join hands with us to vote him in. Nigerians are shitty people that they only vote for useless people in dominant parties. i f he campaigns well and with good support of the people and if he's supported by people financially,I believe he can win. I don't think he's that powerful and rich enough to battle some heavy weights but God makes a leader. I just hope he doesn't dine with the likes of Tinubu,Saraki to get to power. Someone like Dangote should also be able to finance him because he's a good friend of Dangote
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by dontbothermuch: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
You won't see enough youth here, because they are not sharing money.
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by ayagha: 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
All the people who shouted change in 2015 suddenly started shouting youth, just to gain attention.
Donald Duke if you are running let us know instead of this cowardly running round in circles
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Cool...
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by lookingfly: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
These Ahmed buhari is gaining grounds stylishly.
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by Myself2(m): 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Gathering of clowns
What is Duke doing there ??
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by sukar886: 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
I believe that Donald duke will be a good president...
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by designVATExcel: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
I been won attend oh.
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
Seeing omojuwa or what's that his name, The whole stuff there is a Shithole
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
aonag:
japhet omojuwa should hide his head in shame. he should not make any political discourse until after the next election. he is a fooool and he helped bring buhari to power. useless twitter rat..
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by chloedogie(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2018
AlexReports:
Great

Please always carry the masses along whenever events like these are happening as regards Donald Duke. I stay and work in Abuja and would have come there with friends and colleagues if I was aware of the meeting. Forget all these top guys that don't have a grassroot link. Carry the general populace along if you want to sell these man. In my office alone(a multinational), he's the one we have all been routing for as regards 2019 elections. I a from Osun and when I travel home by March for Easter holiday, I want to meet with a number of educated and non-educated youths that can pull weights for him in Osun. If you don't carry the youths along as early as possible, boy his defeat will be the worst in the history of elections in this country. All these old guys can't move things that much sitting up here in Abuja without going to the roots where number counts. Also one of the strategies he should be looking at is how to reasonably penetrate the North. Let him engage northern youth strategist that knows how to win over young minds over there. Always mention me in anything as regards this man please. We need to move this country forward by force. The number favours us the youths.
Re: Donald Duke, Omojuwa, Buhari Evaluate The Chances Of Youth In 2019 Election by OnucheAdams: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2018
degamemaster:
See that sycophantic idiot called omojuwa. He has started his gra gra again after selling the future to the dullardic ancestor buhari in 2015 with big big grammar hoping to be appointed SSA, he's back to start another show of shame.

To the topic, I think Donald Duke has a great chance of becoming the next president if he runs his game tight though am afraid, so many youths are yet to wake up to realities because we have the power to do and undo. Zombies will not see the light in DD but in a dead man called buhari.

Donald Duke doesn't stand a chance at all; he is hoping to use this opportunity a route back into Government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Supporters Storm Atiku's Kogi Rally, Demand His Release(video) / Impeachment: Agboola Ajayi To Sue Ondo Assembly, Police, DSS, Chief Judge / AnambraDecides: APC Rejects Election Result, Alleges Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.