Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? (1339 Views)

Is There Something Wrong With Me? / There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy / The Disconnect: Mode Of Disflowering Versus Incidence Of Pedophile Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? by fhutson500: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nlanders,

I dont seem to understand this, 3 days ago, my wife went out with the honda, she scratched the bumper and claimed an inexperienced person bashed it, yeserday went out with the toyota, saw this morning the bumper was seriously scratched, she claimed she didnt know anything about it, this afternoon, i mean just about now, went out with the Honda, called me minutes later that danfo reversed and bashed the side, claiming she came down begging the driver to take the car to panel beater, but that the police man in the danfo said the man cannot come down, because he's going somewhere important, am confused, could this 3 days consecutive bashing me co-incidental or is there something else to this?
Re: Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? by Heebah: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hmm....is she still learning to drive? Could be d reason for all d bashings. Pele
Re: Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? by whirlwind7(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
But, seriously, what sort of answers do you expect here?
If you can't answer this question, being the closest to your wife and all, do you really expect right answers here?

7 Likes

Re: Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? by mrphysics(m): 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Stop her from driving. The more you think about it, the more likely it is to occur again.

Your village people are looking for a way to cast something in you.
If I were you, I will stop thinking about it and stop her from driving for the mean time
Re: Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? by WHOcarex: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Oga, nor be coincident na spiritual thing. Your wife is possessed. She get spiritual husband, na the spiritual husband dey kiss her while driving. Come my church for deliverance. And you sef need deliverance cos you no well to dey ask this kind question. You come here dey ask strangers yeye question when we nor know whether she be learner or how long and often she's been driving. angry

Well, since you ask, I will tell you the cause. Oga, your wife was chatting with her lover. Daz why. undecided
Re: Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? by fhutson500: 8:51am On Jan 21, 2018
I am really sorry, was in a rush when i posted it. Shes almost 9 years with driving experience, hardly does she scratch. This happened strangely my people, I need people that are good in reading meaning or interpretation to issues such as this, cos its strange.

I appreciate.
Re: Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? by Prognose: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
That long distance travel she wants to travel before the end of this month with public transport. Don't let her travel it.

1 Like

Re: Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? by cyndy1000(f): 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
fhutson500:
I am really sorry, was in a rush when i posted it. Shes almost 9 years with driving experience, hardly does she scratch. This happened strangely my people, I need people that are good in reading meaning or interpretation to issues such as this, cos its strange.

I appreciate.

If she's that experienced i guess the incidence are meant to happen. Though not also things are spiritual but you might never can tell maybe is a sign of bad omen. she should just be more careful n stop driving for a while n she shouldn't always be in a rush or think of many things cos sometimes we think of many things n gets absent minded
Re: Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 22, 2018
fhutson500:

I appreciate.
Maybe she has health issues affecting her motor skills or concentration.

I knew someone who had several accidents before realizing he was having seizures and loosing afew seconds in his time.
Re: Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? by Barezzi(m): 2:46am On Jan 22, 2018
fhutson500,
You and this your wife matter...are you a manchild? angry
Na everything wey dey happen for your house you dey bring come here? angry angry
Na beer palour be this? angry angry angry

No let me "sannd" you o!

1 Like

Re: Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? by eyinjuege: 7:07am On Jan 22, 2018
The only reason your wife keeps having accidents recently is because you keep disturbing her with phone calls while she's driving, and you keep hurrying her to come back home.
Stop stressing out that woman.

2 Likes

Re: Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? by frank317: 8:28am On Jan 22, 2018
fhutson500:
Nlanders,

I dont seem to understand this, 3 days ago, my wife went out with the honda, she scratched the bumper and claimed an inexperienced person bashed it, yeserday went out with the toyota, saw this morning the bumper was seriously scratched, she claimed she didnt know anything about it, this afternoon, i mean just about now, went out with the Honda, called me minutes later that danfo reversed and bashed the side, claiming she came down begging the driver to take the car to panel beater, but that the police man in the danfo said the man cannot come down, because he's going somewhere important, am confused, could this 3 days consecutive bashing me co-incidental or is there something else to this?

Guy leave that woman alone and stop disturbing her life

1 Like

Re: Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? by babythug(f): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2018
@ OP going by your other thread I can deduce there's something up in your marriage and usually your sixth sense or instincts would be right.

My only take is that you spend some time praying on it if you're spiritual ask God to open your eyes to what is going on and direct you on how to resove it.

Next thing is to free your wife a bit. Find something else to expend your energies on. Spend extra hours at work if need be. Take up a new hobby or spend more time with your children

Whatever seeming lapses or ,indiscretions your wife may be exhibiting please ignore and fill in the gaps for now. If she doesn't cook please make arrangements to feed yourself and the children without complaints if she doesn't wear her ring let her be her taking it out of the house doesn't mean she will wear it to her destination for eg.

Things may eventually normalise just be calm

Good luck
Re: Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? by OKUCHI11(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
no insult meant...but..op sounds like somebody without confidence in dealing with women issues...
Re: Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? by Evacroft: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Do you know the rate at which people are dropping dead, mostly people in their late 20's, to 50s,
Money
Food
Shelter
Marital issues.
Job securities etc.
This are the reason most pple drop dead fast.
Dont compound ur stress or that of ur wife and dont give her reasons to be scared by saying there must be something attached to whatever it is that is happenning. Put those ur kneels down and ask God to intervene. The way u stress urself it can get u killed, Dont make her a widow and dont become a widower. HBP is real.
Re: Co-incidence Or Is There Something Wrong? by gnykelly(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2018
fhutson500:

I appreciate.

hello are you not the one with the issues of food with your wife. maybe you should sit her down with an elder she respected. you guys should iron things out. before everything collapsed. abi

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Will Not End! Malawian Mother Marries Own Son For Spending Much On Him / Help Your Partner Lose That Tummy Fat(pot Belle) / I Need Ur Counsel Good People Of NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.