Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) (35034 Views)

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by EOOJ(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
grayht:
Every Setback is a Setup for a Comeback...
i love dis

1 Like

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
If its so easy to heal a mad person, why has sarrrki, NgeneUkwewu and Abaggworo not gotten healed since 2015? grin
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by oodua1stson: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nollywood grin grin grin

This people are for hire if you need one. He's not a mad man

1 Like

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by oodua1stson: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
tstx:
Arrangee... I'm above 20 but below 30 and all this while i have never seen a madman i know getting healed or a cripple i know getting healed.... But madmen n cripples are getting healed every time in church.. Na dem know where dem dey get their own supposedly mad men from...
you de mind the scammers

1 Like

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by oodua1stson: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
NPComplete:
Lol. Nigeria. Too many morons in one country.

Every unkempt derelict is now considered to be a madman in this country. U don't even need to be actually insane. Just be homeless and dirty looking, u automatically qualify.
All the church has to do is get one pastor hungry for publicity to say a few words of prayer and then shave the man's head and give him a good bath and, viola, he is certified sane again.

Secondly, there is no proof any madman has actually ever been cured since the day I have been seeing the news on Nairaland. Only very few madmen are actually permanently mad. Most insane people also have moments of lucidity where they can act sane and be alright. Their insanity is usually cyclical.
So usually, the pastor just has to get an insane person currently in a state of lucidity, feed him enough antipsychotic drugs that can cure 10 mad cows, then parades the temporarily sane psychotic up and down as a proof of being cured. But once the cycle of insanity returns, the pastor will not let us hear about it. They will just cover it up and claim the demons came back 7 folds. Clowns.

I challenge any of these churches to cure a real madman and let us watch him for a full year and see if he remains cured without the need for antipsychotics.
you get sense.

One happened in my area and mumu gang dem were like the woman was healed until I see her eating MOI MOI whike walking in the main road

1 Like

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by NPComplete: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s]Sharapppp and GLORIFY GOD..... Your own Life is a Testimony that GOD HEALS

Glorify God with fake fuckery? My God does not need be glorified by such stunts. He is self sufficient.
Perhaps the god u believe in needs a little help every now and then so u don't mind cheating and lying like rats.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by NPComplete: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
oodua1stson:
you get sense.

One happened in my area and mumu gang dem were like the woman was healed until I see her eating MOI MOI whike walking in the main road

cheesy
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
gidob:
Mad man healed today, madman healed yesterday, Everyday they are healing mad men, but I ve not seen a mad man I know get healed...in port Harcourt alone there are more pastors than there are mad men roaming the streets, if the healing is real why are there mad men... Pastors claim to resurrect dead ppl...but when their loved ones die they bury them....is the wife of a pastor not worthy of resurrection.. Or the parent of a pastor?
Why are ppl so gullible?........

Generation of vipers, I know una go dey look for something to talk
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by yrex01(m): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
ignis:
What is the relationship of the lady and the mad man?
whon plan e ni.. Na plan work!
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Are u so very sure that this dude I am looking at here is so free from madness, are u sure? Even soliloquy, him no dey soliloquize?
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by litaninja(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
Baba...abeg where u dey? I wan buy you one bottle!

NPComplete:

Every unkempt derelict is now considered to be a madman in this country. U don't even need to be actually insane. Just be homeless and dirty looking, u automatically qualify.
All the church has to do is get one pastor hungry for publicity to say a few words of prayer and then shave the man's head and give him a good bath and, viola, he is certified sane again.

Secondly, there is no proof any madman has actually ever been cured since the day I have been seeing the news on Nairaland. Only very few madmen are actually permanently mad. Most insane people also have moments of lucidity where they can act sane and be alright. Their insanity is usually cyclical.
So usually, the pastor just has to get an insane person currently in a state of lucidity, feed him enough antipsychotic drugs that can cure 10 mad cows, then parades the temporarily sane psychotic up and down as a proof of being cured. But once the cycle of insanity returns, the pastor will not let us hear about it. They will just cover it up and claim the demons came back 7 folds. Clowns.

I challenge any of these churches to cure a real madman and let us watch him for a full year and see if he remains cured without the need for antipsychotics.
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by gidob(m): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Argue reasonably.
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by bedspread: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
NPComplete:

Glorify God with fake fuckery? My God does not need be glorified by such stunts. He is self sufficient.
Perhaps the god u believe in needs a little help every now and then so u don't mind cheating and lying like rats.
U don't glorify THE ALMIGHTY GOD now, u'l glorify Him when you cross over.... only dt it might be too late.... You better help your Life and Glorify and Worship Him now
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by Neroclassic(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=NPComplete post=64381753]Lol. Nigeria. Too many morons in one country.

so miracles don't happen?
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by OtemAtum: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
tstx:
Arrangee... I'm above 20 but below 30 and all this while i have never seen a madman i know getting healed or a cripple i know getting healed.... But madmen n cripples are getting healed every time in church.. Na dem know where dem dey get their own supposedly mad men from...
Lol. Not only you o.
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by OtemAtum: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
from your epistle,u need jesus.
You are invariably telling him that he needs a scammer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by OtemAtum: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
oodua1stson:
you get sense.

grin
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by OtemAtum: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Iseoluwani:

This is the generation of the ingullible. Awon ingullible people ti take over.
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by Gracesofar(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
grayht:
Every Setback is a Setup for a Comeback...

Willie jolley
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by Tanktink: 12:59am On Jan 22, 2018
Just 45 mins healed, took shower, cut is hair, get dress. Indeed God is at work.

Every soul shall give account of their deeds..
Re: Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) by Kposkila: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2018
NPComplete:

He's been set free, let go of things u don't understand, don't try explaining them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited / Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.