Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State (11922 Views)

Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa / Obiano, El-Rufai, Yari, Obaseki Others Join President Buhari In China (Photos) / Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by maximunimpact(m): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
The former Kebbi Governor, Alhaji Saidu Dakingari,on Saturday led other Peoples’ Democtatic Party (PDP) defectors to publicly join the All Progressives Congress (APC).

APC
t that the two-term former governor and his deputy who served under the PDP had recently declared support for the APC).

The state APC Chairman, Alhaji Attahiru Maccido, formerly received the decampees and many others at a symbolic ceremony in Birnin Kebbi on Saturday.

He said the defectors did not give any condition for their decision to join the APC fold in the state.

“According to them, they defected as a result of leadership style of President Muhammadu Buhari and Gov. Atiku Bagudu, especially in the areas of security, agriculture and economic sectors,” he said.

He assured the decampees that they would be accorded equal opportunity and/ or privileges in the party, adding that “the doors of the party are still open for others to join.”

Speaking on behalf of the defectors,former Gov. Dakingari said the defection was a result of deep thoughts in the past three years since he left power.

“No body had heard my voice on political issues for three years and I joined the APC not for gain but for the efforts President Muhammadu Buhari and Atiku Bagudu have been doing at the federal and state levels respectively for progress,peace and unity.

“I call on all those I have offended to forgive me and I forgive those who offended me too,” he said.

In his remarks, Gov. Bagudu expressed optimism that the state would continue to move forward with the coming of new members into the party.

“Our state is blessed with mineral resources but improper coordination had been the stumbling block toward exploitation of the resources.

“With the cooperation we have now, we will achieve greatness If we are truly committed to our aims and objectives of moving our state to greater heights,” he said.

The APC North -West National Chairman, Alhaji Inuwa Abdulkadir, congratulated the defectors for joining the party.

He said the successes recorded by Gov. Bagudu was monumental that made the people to join the party.

Newsmen report that other former top PDP members that were officially received into the APC included the former Secretary to the State Government, Alhaji Rabiu Kamba, former member House of Representatives, Alhaji Sani Kalgo, Abdullahi Dan-Alkali, Alhaji Haruna Hassan and Halima Tukur.

https://marketplaceafrika.com/2018/01/20/defection-former-kebbi-governor-leads-others-to-formally-join-apc/

3 Likes

Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by famology(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
N.a. wa,it looks like we are gradually going into a one party state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by Jossyroyal1: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
shocked

We decamped because of the leadership style of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari especially in the area of agriculture, Security and Economic sector??

My peole abeg which one ECONOMIC SECTOR again

Meanwhile

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by ignis: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
The only way a theif, robber or looter can evade arrest is to join APC.
Once you join APC, old things have passed away and behold, you are now a righteous saint.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by Quelme: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
Banana Republic!
Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by jegz25(m): 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
All these politicians na one big family sucking us dry... Let's our people have sense

1 Like

Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by UnknownT: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Now Saints
Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by martowskin1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
What is the difference between APC and PDP
Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by rawtouch: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
ok..
Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
martowskin1:
What is the difference between APC and PDP

No difference
Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by vecman22(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
The rate at which people move from pdp to apc is alarming...

Very soon PDP as a party too will move to APC grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by ekems2017(f): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
I am not surprise. We will know by 2019
Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by xreal: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
big mistake.

APC has failed us already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
The Sunday fowl I bought escaped when I tried killing it. What should I do? embarassed
Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by laffwitmi: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sai baba carry go till 2023!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by olamil34(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
okay, there trying to join the loosing team.
Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by aminubako1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ooh
Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by gbosunz: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
can u guys see politics? I swear buhari will win 2019 election with a wide gap

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by unitysheart(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lol. Na wah o.
Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by yemiprogress(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
Even if PDP present Barrack Obama as presidential candidate in 2019,APC will still flog them like helpless goat...

#bitter truth#

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by Jones4190(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
Analogy of OPPRESSOR & FOOLISH CITIZENS.
(A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors).
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a
brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day,
Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken.
Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the
feathers of the live chicken off one by one.
The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores.
It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator
continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until
the chicken was completely Unclad.
After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad
chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket
and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and
started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.
The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started
walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept
dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed
him and sat feeding from his feet.
Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party
leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".
"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up,
starve them and then leave them".
"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts
when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they
will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping
you".
"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that,
you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first
place."
Breath taking, isn't it ?
Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy
defending on social media.
Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the
same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.
They are the same people who are responsible for their
predicaments.
Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's
House during this Sallah period to go collect peanuts?
People trooping to Bola Ahmed Tinubu Foundation offices to
collect branded One kilo bag of Rice & Noddles. Did you see
the number of people of all ages who troop out to welcome
Ex- convict James Ibori to South South!
Your guess is as good as mine.
Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those
they should kill!
Pass to all your contacts & let your Political & Religion
Leaders read, understand & digest.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Share)
Liked at 8:52am On Jan 06:
Politics / Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Jones4190: 8:34am On Jan 06
Analogy of OPPRESSOR & FOOLISH CITIZENS.
(A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors).
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a
brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day,
Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken.
Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the
feathers of the live chicken off one by one.
The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores.
It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator
continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until
the chicken was completely Unclad.
After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad
chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket
and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and
started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.
The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started
walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept
dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed
him and sat feeding from his feet.
Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party
leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".
"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up,
starve them and then leave them".
"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts
when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they
will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping
you".
"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that,
you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first
place."
Breath taking, isn't it ?
Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy
defending on social media.
Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the
same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.
They are the same people who are responsible for their
predicaments.
Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's
House during this Sallah period to go collect peanuts?
People trooping to Bola Ahmed Tinubu Foundation offices to
collect branded One kilo bag of Rice & Noddles. Did you see
the number of people of all ages who troop out to welcome
Ex- convict James Ibori to South South!
Your guess is as good as mine.
Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those
they should kill!
Pass to all your contacts & let your Political & Religion
Leaders read, understand & digest

4 Likes

Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by Hector09(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Politicians be like footballers when ever they sign for a new team, they we said that the club was their childhood club, this slowpoke say bcus na d leadership quality of buhari, is there any thing quality abt baba

1 Like

Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by higherpower: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
ignis:
Once you join APC, old things have passed away and behold, you are now a righteous saint.

Mention one

2 Likes

Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by buhariguy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by michoim(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
This is great. Long live PMB

4 Likes

Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by cursedAbiola(f): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The Sunday fowl I bought escaped when I tried killing it. What should I do? embarassed
buy azu fridge
Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by buhariguy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
shocked

We decamped because of the leadership style of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari especially in the area of agriculture, Security and Economic sector??

My peole abeg which one ECONOMIC SECTOR again

Meanwhile
tell me any sector buhari has not improve

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by ignis: 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
higherpower:

Mention one

Kwankwaso
Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by efighter: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
famology:
N.a. wa,it looks like we are gradually going into a one party state.

I thought some IPOB miscreants said PDP will send Buhari back to Daura in 2019. It looks that that dream is becoming a mirage. You will all see that 2 months to the 2019 election, only Atikuchukwu and Goatluck Jonascam will be left in PDP. Even Mama Piss Sheppopo would have defected to APC.

7 Likes

Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by buhariguy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
ignis:
this is the moment we are be waiting for.
If every corrupt pdp did not decamp, their yansh will soon be open

1 Like

Re: Saidu Dakingari, Others Join APC In Kebbi State by justdivine: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Soldiers go soldiers come. Maybe ApC threatened them with EFCC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buying In Lagos, Abuja / 'I Don’t Know The Whereabout Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu' – Abia State Governor / Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.