Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Leagoo Kiical Power Detailed Review - The Cheapest Android Smartphone 2018 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leagoo Kiical Power Detailed Review - The Cheapest Android Smartphone 2018 (912 Views)

SAMSUNG A01 - The Cheapest Android 10 Smartphone At N33,800 / Top 10 Keyboard Apps To Install In Your Android Smartphone 2018. / 20+ Cheapest Android Phones in Nigeria Under 30k, 40k, 50k, 60k and 70k Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leagoo Kiical Power Detailed Review - The Cheapest Android Smartphone 2018 by melodyogonna(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-9_250WG9NsY/Wl4F1WADZjI/AAAAAAAAAKU/Dd5fW_wdz5Y-enWtw28IbsmLtVIIjVU3gCLcBGAs/s1600/1-01.jpeg[/img]
The Kiical power smart phone is a well designed android smartphone with android version 7.0 nougat and OTA update support, A clean and well designed UI and very good user experience.
The kiical power was manufactured for those with low budget, it brings the best smartphone experience to everyone no matter how big or small your pocket is.
Let me make a detailed, unbiased review of the kiical power:
The kiical Power android smartphone has mediatek MTK6580A processor with four cores or qaud-core, the MTK6580A processor manages battery efficiently which results in longer battery, the CPU cores also manages processes efficiently and fast.
Did I mention that the kiical power has a dual SIM support? Oh I just did! The kiical power has a dual micro SIM support, that's one of the things I like about this phone. Those fiddling around SIMs trying to cut them Down to nano size? I don't like it one bit! But maybe you do, anyway, there will be no need for that with this phone.
Besides the CPU performance, the kiical power has a dual rear camera 8MP+5MP and a 5MP front facing camera for selfie fans like myself. The cameras are very bright and good, it suits me. The kiical power also has a dual led flash for better camera experience at dark places.
The Leagoo kiical power has a screen size of 5.0 Inches with HD display 1280 x 720 Pixels, not bad.
A powerful 4000mah battery ensure that you get the best out of you phone all the time. The battery is removable and be easily replaced, I'm a fan of removable batteries as you don't need to deal with screws and nuts or experts if you encounter any problems with your battery, very good.
Wow, 2GB of RAM? Hell yeah! You know what's also interesting? There is also a 16GB storage space for your files, now this storage space can be expanded using SDcard upto 32GB. The phone optimises the RAM use efficiently. It caches, and automatically frees unused processes to free memory if it is needed. Multitasking was efficiently managed.
Continue reading
http://myandroidmachine..co.ke/2018/01/leegoo-kiical-power-detailed-review_15.html?m=1
Re: Leagoo Kiical Power Detailed Review - The Cheapest Android Smartphone 2018 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
How much?
Re: Leagoo Kiical Power Detailed Review - The Cheapest Android Smartphone 2018 by melodyogonna(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
ajibolabd:
How much?
21K mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Leagoo Kiical Power Detailed Review - The Cheapest Android Smartphone 2018 by einsteinclub: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Where can I locate or buy this phone in benin?
Re: Leagoo Kiical Power Detailed Review - The Cheapest Android Smartphone 2018 by shedy03(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
melodyogonna:
21K mynd44, lalasticlala
quite affordable.
Re: Leagoo Kiical Power Detailed Review - The Cheapest Android Smartphone 2018 by Ejadike(m): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Very affordable but I'll stick with quality I'll stick with TECNO Camon CM
Re: Leagoo Kiical Power Detailed Review - The Cheapest Android Smartphone 2018 by jesse8048(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ejadike:
Very affordable but I'll stick with quality I'll stick with TECNO Camon CM

Get out of here.
Re: Leagoo Kiical Power Detailed Review - The Cheapest Android Smartphone 2018 by Trustme2(m): 7:35am On Jan 24, 2018
Where can I get this?
Re: Leagoo Kiical Power Detailed Review - The Cheapest Android Smartphone 2018 by Harmoneasy: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2018
the phone is currently available on jumia live and direct for 21k
Re: Leagoo Kiical Power Detailed Review - The Cheapest Android Smartphone 2018 by melodyogonna(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
Trustme2:
Where can I get this?
Click the read more link at end of the post.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Four Smartphones Designed To Celebrate 2018 Valentine Day / Whatsapp Calls Without Internet Made Possible By Rwandan Student / Where Can I Get Bontel R10 In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.