Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

How Americans And Nigerians Reply Posts On Social Media - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Americans And Nigerians Reply Posts On Social Media (691 Views)

How Americans And Nigerians Reply Posts On Social Media / How Americans And Nigerians Reply Posts On Social Media / Check Out This Togolese Lady Comment On A Nigerian Page And Nigerians Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Americans And Nigerians Reply Posts On Social Media by samusonite: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
HOW AMERICANS AND NIGERIANS REPLY POSTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

AMERICANS:
OMG one dude just parked his car in the middle of the road, stripped himself naked and ran mad.

REPLIES:
Alicia: Oh... He must have been battling with depression for a while and no attention was paid to it. cry

Bryan: Whats the location someone needs to call the paramedics?

Khloe: He's gonna be fine, my team and I went after him and took him to rehab, I think he OD. angry

James: That's cool Khloe you guys did great.
NIGERIANS:
There's nothing someone will not see in this country, one guy just parked his car in the middle of the road and ran mad...

REPLIES:
Real Mhiz Slay Queen: Chaii Village people at work, they don nack am. cheesy

Dele: All igbo(weed) smokers cheesy come and see your colleague.

Segun: Ritualist, he must be an Igbo man, God don catch am today.

Anthony: Segun thunder⚡fire that your generation! angryIgbos do ritual pass Yoruba? sad

Chinedu: Segun you are an idiot! undecided

Nwa Biafra: Everything is possible in the zoo, Nigeria is a zoo! undecided

MissBeautyIsSlayBae: Not my business, I need iphone8 this new year, please can someone help me? cry

Sunday: As you type Amen on this my post you will never run mad this year. cool

Michael: Amen

Ifeoma: Amen ooh

Bola: Amiii Jesu!

Ben: Amen ooh!!

Iyke: Aaaaamen!!!

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Americans And Nigerians Reply Posts On Social Media by mrbyron(m): 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Looool. We are a special breed grin
Re: How Americans And Nigerians Reply Posts On Social Media by Scatterscatter(m): 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Me sef say AMEN ooo!!! grin
Re: How Americans And Nigerians Reply Posts On Social Media by HOLYDICK(m): 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO) David Needs To See His Number One Funny Fan Singing Fall Music / Funny. Teebillz Reaction Watching The FEVER" Video / #10yearchallenge: Pastor Fires Church Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.