Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 (2291 Views)

Jumping Off Highest Building In GTA 4 (GTA IV) / Gameloop Offline Installer For Windows 7,8,10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 by Machogan(m): 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
I have a successfully installed and working GTA IV EFLC installed on my Windows 10 laptop. But my problem is that I don't like playing the game with mouse and keyboard. So, I I'd like someone to assist me on how to configure a Ucom pad to work for the game on my Windows 10 pc.

Please help me out. Thanks.
Re: Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 by teewhizzy4real(m): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
Machogan:
I have a successfully installed and working GTA IV EFLC installed on my Windows 10 laptop. But my problem is that I don't like playing the game with mouse and keyboard. So, I I'd like someone to assist me on how to configure a Ucom pad to work for the game on my Windows 10 pc.

pls did u successfully installed it.... it is really giving me hard time hia. i yaf watch youtube tayad
Re: Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 by Machogan(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
teewhizzy4real:
pls did u successfully installed it.... it is really giving me hard time hia. i yaf watch youtube tayad
yes ooh,what type of system are you using cause i'm using hp notebook with 6gb of ram
Re: Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 by teewhizzy4real(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
Machogan:
yes ooh,what type of system are you using cause i'm using hp notebook with 6gb of ram
am.using zinox with 4gb ram
Re: Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 by jerflakes(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ram size is everything

Pls where can I download gta V PC?

2 Likes

Re: Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 by Machogan(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
teewhizzy4real:
am.using zinox with 4gb ram
oh that's nice...can u tell me the way you try to install it?
maybe u didn't do something
Re: Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 by teewhizzy4real(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2018
Machogan:
oh that's nice...can u tell me the way you try to install it?
maybe u didn't do something
i followed d normal procedure in installing it, so after d installation, wen i tried launching it, it will bring d welcoming note dat 199 sumtin stuff sha, so after dat it will bring an error message.

1 Like

Re: Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 by Machogan(m): 1:42am On Jan 26, 2018
teewhizzy4real:
i followed d normal procedure in installing it, so after d installation, wen i tried launching it, it will bring d welcoming note dat 199 sumtin stuff sha, so after dat it will bring an error message.
lol,same thing happed to me too,you need to download some files and a app. Watch some you tube video concern that.
Re: Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 by Machogan(m): 1:44am On Jan 26, 2018
jerflakes:
Ram size is everything

yea indeed,bro i wont advise to download cuz the game is really big......i dont know any site that u can download it from.
Re: Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2018
Machogan:
lol,same thing happed to me too,you need to download some files and a app. Watch some you tube video concern that.
okay tnx boss but i won mind if u can share me the links to the files and app am going to download plsss.... i cant wait to play d game. i will try and also watch some youtube video also. tnx
Re: Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 by Machogan(m): 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
teewhizzy4real:
okay tnx boss but i won mind if u can share me the links to the files and app am going to download plsss.... i cant wait to play d game. i will try and also watch some youtube video also. tnx
Shea when u open the game,it tells u that dll file is missing?....go to YouTube and write what the game said then watch some video that would take u to were to download it,after that when u try to open it.
it would ask u for microsoft something* I have forgotten the name,search on YouTube again till u find where to download it....after all,your game is ready to play
Re: Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 by teewhizzy4real(m): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Machogan:
Shea when u open the game,it tells u that dll file is missing?....go to YouTube and write what the game said then watch some video that would take u to were to download it,after that when u try to open it.
it would ask u for microsoft something* I have forgotten the name,search on YouTube again till u find where to download it....after all,your game is ready to play
toh, tnx baba i will give it a try. am very furious to play dat game.
Re: Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 by uzomanny(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
jerflakes:
Ram size is everything

Oceanofgames
Torrents

Do u have up to 70gb to burn? grin
Re: Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 by LucemFerre: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
Machogan:

Download x360ce and check for the configuration instructions
It's pretty easy
Re: Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 by Machogan(m): 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
LucemFerre:

Download x360ce and check for the configuration instructions It's pretty easy
thanks man...it worked!
Re: Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 by LucemFerre: 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Machogan:
thanks man...it worked!

Glad i could help
Re: Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 by darepoju(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2018
Machogan:

Can you help with the download link pls? And what's size is the whorle thing?
Re: Gta Iv Episodes From Liberty City For Windows 10 by Machogan(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
darepoju:

Can you help with the download link pls? And what's size is the whorle thing?
hey,I didn't download it,I bought the disc which is 600naira
its about 8gb,try searching for the link in Google.

(1) (Reply)

PS4 PRO Birthday Gift / Software Problem For Psp / Can Anyone Near Lagos Or Ogun state Help Me To Find This Cable ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.