Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Can I Register For International Passport Without State Of Origin/guarantor? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Register For International Passport Without State Of Origin/guarantor? (1192 Views)

How To Print Your Guarantor's Form For Nigerian Passport Online / Can I Renew My Passport Without A NIN / How To Have Your Kids Get An American Passport Without Going To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Register For International Passport Without State Of Origin/guarantor? by ifyclose2(m): 12:02am On Jan 21, 2018
Hello guys, is it possible to register for international passport in case one DOESN'T have state of origin certificate/LGA certificate, as well as guarantor letter?

Will the workers in immigration office be able to assist with these?
Please respond. Thanks.
Re: Can I Register For International Passport Without State Of Origin/guarantor? by don4real18(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2018
ifyclose2:
Hello guys, is it possible to register for international passport in case one DOESN'T have state of origin certificate/LGA certificate, as well as guarantor letter?

Please respond. Thanks.
Nope... Just go to your liaison office in your state... Costs BTW 700 and 2k depending on your state
Re: Can I Register For International Passport Without State Of Origin/guarantor? by Lhimeet(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
ifyclose2:

Please respond. Thanks.
Yes,the immigration officers can help you ...I didn't have State of origin & guarantor letter..The immigration officer help me with them
Re: Can I Register For International Passport Without State Of Origin/guarantor? by funkyjms: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lhimeet:

Yes,the immigration officers can help you ...I didn't have State of origin & guarantor letter..The immigration officer help me with them

Yes, usually with a charge.
Re: Can I Register For International Passport Without State Of Origin/guarantor? by adesbaba: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
Family

How many hours will it take me to register,do biometric n apply for my passport at any immigration office...I want to ask for permission from my boss to quickly go do it within hours n rush back to work....am in Benin though
Re: Can I Register For International Passport Without State Of Origin/guarantor? by Lhimeet(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
funkyjms:

Yes Sir/Ma...Na naija we dey grin
Re: Can I Register For International Passport Without State Of Origin/guarantor? by Lhimeet(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
adesbaba:
Family

How many hours will it take me to register,do biometric n apply for my passport at any immigration office...I want to ask for permission from my boss to quickly go do it within hours n rush back to work....am in Benin though
The queue in Lagos immigration office @ obalende is longer than the queue @ the ATM + BRT conjoined...I don't know of other States though,but I know it won't be different...If you want to leave there early,get there early...Let's say 8-9AM
Re: Can I Register For International Passport Without State Of Origin/guarantor? by adesbaba: 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
OK thanks alot lhimeet...

But will I be attended to that day....and also can I get it within 2 wks
Re: Can I Register For International Passport Without State Of Origin/guarantor? by ifyclose2(m): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lhimeet:

funkyjms:

Please where did you guys do yours?
Re: Can I Register For International Passport Without State Of Origin/guarantor? by Lhimeet(m): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
ifyclose2:
Please where did you guys do yours?
Obalende,ikoyi Passport Office
Re: Can I Register For International Passport Without State Of Origin/guarantor? by Lhimeet(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
adesbaba:
OK thanks alot lhimeet...

But will I be attended to that day....and also can I get it within 2 wks
Yes,you will be attended to,but you have to know an immigration officer to speed up the process...It took me 2 days to finish up the process then on Tuesday will go & collect my e-passport...If I don't know any immigration officer,my collection would have been 07/02
Re: Can I Register For International Passport Without State Of Origin/guarantor? by rhazur(m): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
ifyclose2:

Please respond. Thanks.
Which state are you from??

(1) (Reply)

Traveling From Calabar To Buea/limbe Cameroon / UK Govt has given my sister her resident permit after 2 years of legal action / Full List Of Visa Free Countries For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.