Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (49593 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ravenzord(m): 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2010
Pimping made easy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2010
Lover boy tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2010
my no 1 aburooooo kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2010
Idowu, se iwo lo buzz mi lori YIM ni ijeta? enikan to n je Idowu Ayilara buzzi mi. Mii ko moh bi eniyen se get IM mi, so mo block e. Making sure it wasnt u. Too many stalkers on NL
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by follypimpi(m): 12:31am On Jun 24, 2010
Pounded Yam.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2010
Activity2infinity
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2010
fine woman
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by nellaluv(f): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2010
hmmn. . . someborri
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2010
a female
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2010
FL Gators:

Idowu, se iwo lo buzz mi lori YIM ni ijeta? enikan to n je Idowu Ayilara buzzi mi. Mii ko moh bi eniyen se get IM mi, so mo block e. Making sure it wasnt u. Too many stalkers on NL
mama oo , i hail oo
O' to jo meta
it wasnt me oo , me no get ur yim details ooo
awon bobo yen ti fe jen be
loll, sha bcareful
@op
e-husband kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2010
sup e-wifey, don miss u since mornin nw.hp u gud,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Tashaluv(f): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2010
@op, e-married man wink cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2010
na who be you? cool cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by follypimpi(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2010
^ Chamo BABA
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2010
L'agbara ju . . . . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
ULSHERLAN:

sup e-wifey, don miss u since mornin nw.hp u gud,
eyah i dey jare omo inla , miss u small cheesy cheesy

Tashaluv:

@op, e-married man wink cheesy

gbeborun did u ave to highlight husband
aunty shoboleyoke  cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
howdy sha fine gal?

@op
fine boi dat jurus wink wink  , wen we go do part 2 now ?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Tashaluv(f): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2010
@op, honeycomb
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by follypimpi(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2010
German.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@op
fine boi dat jurus wink wink  , wen we go do part 2 now ?

u wan wound again abi? cheesy cheesy
I'm running late
Oya wait
lets talk str8
lemme concentrate on ur waist.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2010
trouble maker
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2010
@kamoru
na wa oo na d new sland b dat ?
mo she she ti , ogboski ogboski  omo ton fi ijo gbe won lo
abeg surrender jare
@op
omo campus
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2010
If I catch u ehn
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2010
who told ya dat, i'm a double degree holder ooo
@topic, my new friend
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2010
^ na lie oo , tel me more
i want to 2 knoww loll grin grin grin
@op
madam oxford
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by nitrogen(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2010
Big bobby madame
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2010
nitrogen:

Big bobby madame

How you know?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2010
na u be idowu mouthpiece? wait make she land hia, we go know as the guy take sabi know.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2010
you!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2010
^oseun  ja kamoru  ban bi ooo
@mr element
bros how u no sey my boobi big ooo ?
@odunnu
amebo aka aprokos
@op
Olu d law
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2010
which one be 'you'
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2010
emiiii gbegborun?no let me come there ooo!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2010
lol , oya frustrate begin comot ur weave -on
@op
yeye madam omo edo

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (103)

Second Vowel Letter Game. / ╚►will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ / Come In And Take A Look At Unbelieveable Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.