Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (48978 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2010
Guys always looking @ d object but not it's values. . .

@OP Superhero in his own 'imaginary' world. . .
cheesy tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by KalEl3: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2010
What! angry

She's not a believer
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

Haha!. . .thank God 4 dat that would have been a terrible Daymare 4 her. . . shocked lipsrsealed grin

[size=3pt]*olohun o se eni konkon o mo bi mo se ri ni bi bayi*
[/size] tongue

na me nor say hi na. . . cos i dey with person. . . lol. . . and sharap ya mouth and mind ya bizniz tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2010
lalaboi:

na me nor say hi na. . . cos i dey with person. . . lol. . . and sharap ya mouth and mind ya bizniz tongue
Which kind person?some1 3x fuglier dan u? tongue grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

Which kind person?some1 3x fuglier dan u? tongue grin

yeh , . . and u fugly pass am too . . grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2010
lalaboi:

yeh , . . and u fugly pass am too . . grin
Hehe is your favourite colour green or blue?or. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2010
pweety woman
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2010
Lepah to bahd oh!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hehe is your favourite colour green or blue?or. . .

ur colour na. . . abi
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2010
lalaboi:

Saw the yeye gal in cosmos romford yesterday. . . she nor see me grin

hehe!. . .sm1's sight's faillin 'em already! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2010
Whattagwan?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2010
Nottin ahgwwani! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2010
lalaboi:

your colour na. . . abi
Ahaha yu wish cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2010
Pweety az her Uname implies! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lysaa(f): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2010
u're still fine anyhow grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2010
Heeeh! grin i dint rememba 2 do smth d oda tym we 'shatted' cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lysaa(f): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2010
Moyola:

Pweety az her Uname implies! tongue
solange jorrrr!  angry  tongue  just playing; i know u know
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lysaa(f): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2010
we can still do it now. How far? have u carried out the assignment on that guy?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2010
lysaa:

solange jorrrr! angry tongue just playing; i know u know

hehe! i think she is actually! cheesy

lysaa:

we can still do it now. How far? have u carried out the assignment on that guy?

I av o! mehhnn! d dude deny no b small! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2010
dem dey do meeting. . . . make i kangara dey go b4 dey use me as sacrifice. .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lysaa(f): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2010
hehehe come back here lala. U DON YAN with da grin today? tongue

Moyola:

I av o! mehhnn! d dude deny no b small! grin
that dude is a crook. I CAN HANDLE HIM but dont want to make it public. grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2010
Moyola:

Awww!i have gotten dat a few times on here sha. . . wink smiley cool

@OP Hisss o Hisss undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lysaa(f): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2010
wetin concern me? na me get the long lips?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lincDzinc(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2010
not bad , (for my Grand dad), so re u interested,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2010
lysaa:

hehehe come back here lala. U DON YAN with da grin today?  tongue
that dude is a crook. I CAN HANDLE HIM but dont want to make it public.  grin

wen u turn MI5? abi 007?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by deneut: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2010
@odunnu u never told me the name of d guy u want to eliminate.

@op nothing
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2010
deneut:

@odunnu u never toid me the name of d guy u want to eliminate.
Oh dat guy,I changd my mind.Thnx.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2010
deneut:

@odunnu u never toid me the name of d guy u want to eliminate.
Oh dat guy,I changd my mind.Thnx.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chibaby5(f): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2010
pweerie gal grin wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2010
angry angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chibaby5(f): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2010
makin me feel da pain of Dagrin all ova again sad sad sad cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by yme1(f): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2010
pretty ,love the dress kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (103)

What Can You Say About This Photo / Who Can Interpret This Picture? / Second Vowel Letter Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.