Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Need An Explanation why Is Igboland A South East? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need An Explanation why Is Igboland A South East? (865 Views)

Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A / This Is Igboland Nigeria. Enugu To Be Precise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Explanation why Is Igboland A South East? by yanshDoctor: 8:11am On Jan 21, 2018
are we in military government or since when the military start rearing cattle?

look at the map and area the south east states are located. they caved out the Igbo speaking area for selfish reasons and then called it south east. why they are been regarded as Hausa- Fulani? if we cut them to singular identity?

its clearly they are among the minority and not majority. they marge their dominates speaking state with several other minority and also include middle belt of none Hausa-Fulani as northern Nigeria.

if the middle belt should stand on their own and cut from the north you will notice are small the north is. and that's why they want to use colony to steal the middle belt.

look at the map and give me reasons why igboland is south east.

Re: I Need An Explanation why Is Igboland A South East? by wakaman: 8:29am On Jan 21, 2018
Yanmiri post
Re: I Need An Explanation why Is Igboland A South East? by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:34am On Jan 21, 2018
wakaman:
Yanmiri post
Aboki jihadist spotted

I pity the mumu middlebelt and northern Christians that think they are northerners

Imagine if say Fulani or any militia kill even if na 10muslims for kano; by now dem for don't declare Shari'a riot and an Christians dem go still target

Christians whether from the east, west or south shine ur eye.

Northern Christians /middlebelt are beyond redemption; they are a conquered people

4 Likes

Re: I Need An Explanation why Is Igboland A South East? by AreaFada2: 12:56am On Oct 13, 2018
hmm
Re: I Need An Explanation why Is Igboland A South East? by abduljabbar4(m): 2:07am On Oct 13, 2018
yanshDoctor:
are we in military government or since when the military start rearing cattle?

look at the map and area the south east states are located. they caved out the Igbo speaking area for selfish reasons and then called it south east. why they are been regarded as Hausa- Fulani? if we cut them to singular identity?

its clearly they are among the minority and not majority. they marge their dominates speaking state with several other minority and also include middle belt of none Hausa-Fulani as northern Nigeria.

if the middle belt should stand on their own and cut from the north you will notice are small the north is. and that's why they want to use colony to steal the middle belt.

look at the map and give me reasons why igboland is south east.

So Is it the NW, NE or NC that SE are more in popupation than?
Re: I Need An Explanation why Is Igboland A South East? by FriendNG: 2:46am On Oct 13, 2018
Even When you removed the Northcentral from north, the north will still be the largest region. Hausa is our Lungua Franca. It's number second indigenous language in Africa after Swahili.

We are proud of this beautiful language that unite us as one regardless of our minor negligible differences.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killings: We Are Ready To Fight Fulani, Spill Our Blood-benue Youths / Why I Left Sunni Islam For Shia Islam In 1989: / Senator’s Total Take Home Is N1,063,860:00 Monthly ― RMAFC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.