Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Lumps On Various Body Regions, Please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lumps On Various Body Regions, Please Help! (664 Views)

Do You Have Pain, Tenderness And Lumps In Your Breasts, More Before The Periods? / Please Help! Painful Lumps In My Armpit. / Small Lumps In joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lumps On Various Body Regions, Please Help! by MightyFortress: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2018
Good morning all. The image below is of a lump that appeared on the hand of a family member. it's been there for months now and itches from time to time. I initially thought it was four, considering her age.. But she revealed two other similar sized lumps, one on the neck, the other on the pelvic region. These two hurt. I am deeply worried. Any helpful explanation,advice or suggestion on what these lumps are and how to remove them, will be appreciated. I prefer to avoid surgical procedures, if possible. Thanks.

Moderators, I appeal that this be sent to the front page for more coverage, thanks.

Re: Lumps On Various Body Regions, Please Help! by biafraisdead(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2018
MightyFortress:
Good morning all. The image below is of a lump that appeared on the hand of a family member. it's been there for months now and itches from time to time. I initially thought it was four, considering her age.. But she revealed two other similar sized lumps, one on the neck, the other on the pelvic region. These two hurt. I am deeply worried. Any helpful explanation,advice or suggestion on what these lumps are and how to remove them, will be appreciated. I prefer to avoid surgical procedures, if possible. Thanks.

Moderators, I appeal that this be sent to the front page for more coverage, thanks.
why not take her to a doctor for examination, don't make things complicated for ursef and that of ur family member(the sufferer). This is not Romance story that we unnecessarily bring here on nairaland. Let us be wise and change our bad ways for this is year 2018.

1 Like

Re: Lumps On Various Body Regions, Please Help! by MightyFortress: 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
biafraisdead:

why not take her to a doctor for examination, don't make things complicated for ursef and that of ur family member(the sufferer). This is not Romance story that we unnecessarily bring here on nairaland. Let us be wise and change our bad ways for this is year 2018.

I will do that eventually, but I was hoping to get some advice from the house.
Re: Lumps On Various Body Regions, Please Help! by biafraisdead(m): 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
MightyFortress:

I will do that eventually, but I was hoping to get some advice from the house.

am saying so that u won't go and apply the wrong advice on ur loved one cos here u would get lots of unprofessional advice, at least she is not to be used for experiment.
Re: Lumps On Various Body Regions, Please Help! by sisisioge: 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Biko take her to the hospital... Let doctors advise you. It is well o.
Re: Lumps On Various Body Regions, Please Help! by MightyFortress: 12:54am On Jan 22, 2018
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Ijabla Raymond Writes On Johesu And Nma Issue From UK / Help!.. Any Treatment For Enteritis? / 6 Health Advantages Of Sex - Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.