Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

How My House Got Burgled Over The Night, Check Out The Method...photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My House Got Burgled Over The Night, Check Out The Method...photos (1395 Views)

The First Thieves That Burgled The Oba Market Stores In Benin In 1960s / Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja / Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My House Got Burgled Over The Night, Check Out The Method...photos by Strongbest(m): 10:46am On Jan 21, 2018
I woke early this morning to discover my laptop, phone, two wristwatches and a few thousands I kept on my desk have all disappeared mysteriously!

O, even my body spray undecided

Wondering the magic that happened, I checked my door it was perfectly locked then I looked closely and discovered that they came in through the back fence, tore the net, raised the curtains and made away with everything valuable on the table.

They did the same to my other two neighbours and my landlady. Fortunately for them, nothing valuable was close to their windows except a turning stick one of the neighbours left inside an amala pot unwashed.

They used the amala stick to pick some of my things and left the unwashed amala stirring rod on my desk angry

As for my landlady, they took her phone and a small bag, fortunately for her nothing inside the small bag.

I strongly believe they will be caught very soon though. I just wanted to warn us to be very careful and always make sure we lock our Windows before going to bed.

Before now, the thought of the possibility of such never crossed my mind. Like seriously, why should I be bothered about how I leave things on my desk when the doors are always properly locked and house fenced roundabout?

It's a very funny experience for me right now.

1 Like

Re: How My House Got Burgled Over The Night, Check Out The Method...photos by Eggcelent(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2018
Thanks For Sharing

Lessons Learnt

And It's Good To Know That You & Your Neighbours Sleep So Deeply To Enable The Thieves Carry Out Their Activity. It's A Sign You Have Little To No Worries

1 Like

Re: How My House Got Burgled Over The Night, Check Out The Method...photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2018
Sorry for ur lost items,That method of robbery is fast becoming stale, the latest is ,they enter through the roof.They shift the ceiling board and voila they r with u in ur room,then after successfully robbing everyone in the house, they leave through the front door.

2 Likes

Re: How My House Got Burgled Over The Night, Check Out The Method...photos by Strongbest(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2018
Eggcelent:
Thanks For Sharing

Lessons Learnt

And It's Good To Know That You & Your Neighbours Sleep So Deeply To Enable The Thieves Carry Out Their Activity. It's A Sign You Have Little To No Worries

Lols. Well, I am glad you learned a lesson. As for sleeping so deeply, my room is not so close to my sitting room and one of the neighbours left his TV on over the night. So, the noise wouldn't allow us hear the silent sound of the intruders.

1 Like

Re: How My House Got Burgled Over The Night, Check Out The Method...photos by iamJ(m): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2018
Is the thief blind?

Who dey rob this kind house? cheesy

See the poverty curtain and mosquito net cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How My House Got Burgled Over The Night, Check Out The Method...photos by Strongbest(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Sorry for ur lost items,That method of robbery is fast becoming stale, the latest is ,they enter through the roof.They shift the ceiling board and voila they r with u in ur room,then after successfully robbing everyone in the house, they leave through the front door.

Ah! Through the roof? That one na strong one o. I don't know why some people can't just put their wisdom into good use. Just imagine that craftiness!
Re: How My House Got Burgled Over The Night, Check Out The Method...photos by Strongbest(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2018
iamJ:
Is the thief blind?

Who dey rob this kind house? cheesy

See the poverty curtain and mosquito net cheesy

Lols. You are definitely on your own. trying hard to be funny you made a silly comment.

Poverty curtains and net. Are you blind? Look well my friend.

2 Likes

Re: How My House Got Burgled Over The Night, Check Out The Method...photos by Strongbest(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2018
They left the mouse on the window, I wonder what for.

Probably, they have too many mouse already grin
Re: How My House Got Burgled Over The Night, Check Out The Method...photos by obaataaokpaewu: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2018
This reminds me of my NYSC days. One night, there was light and I had a charger that has a blue indicator light during charging. My TV and DVD were close to the window, I woke up to see a hand "browsing" the top of the DVD. I just hit the hand and the person took off. When I woke up in the morning, I saw that one of the wooden window that is permanently shut with a nail was opened and he used a blade to cut the mosquito net
Re: How My House Got Burgled Over The Night, Check Out The Method...photos by hamzyluv(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
Strongbest:
They left the mouse on the window, I wonder what for.

Probably, they have too many mouse already grin

guy ,, u too much
Re: How My House Got Burgled Over The Night, Check Out The Method...photos by AngelicBeing: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
sad
Re: How My House Got Burgled Over The Night, Check Out The Method...photos by Strongbest(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
This reminds me of my NYSC days. One night, there was light and I had a charger that has a blue indicator light during charging. My TV and DVD were close to the window, I woke up to see a hand "browsing" the top of the DVD. I just hit the hand and the person took off. When I woke up in the morning, I saw that one of the wooden window that is permanently shut with a nail was opened and he used a blade to cut the mosquito net

Lols @ hand browsing the top of the DVD.

I wonder how I would feel seeing the hand. Maybe put some drops of hydrogen peroxide on his hand to scare the hell outa him. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How My House Got Burgled Over The Night, Check Out The Method...photos by Strongbest(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
hamzyluv:
guy ,, u too much

undecided

(1) (Reply)

SAD!! White Lady Shares Photos Of Rare Wild Animals She Killed In South Africa / Prostitute strips unclad to beat man up over payment in Anambra state. / EFCC Goes After Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.