Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

"Libyan Gaymen Paid To Have Sex With Strong Nigerian Men" - Libya Returnee - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Libyan Gaymen Paid To Have Sex With Strong Nigerian Men" - Libya Returnee (1266 Views)

Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession / I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee / They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Libyan Gaymen Paid To Have Sex With Strong Nigerian Men" - Libya Returnee by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2018
A Nigerian Libyan Returnee in a previous thread revealed that his friends girlfriend,Rita was raped to death by Several Libyan Men (https://www.nairaland.com/4301809/friends-girlfriend-raped-death-libya#64370973).

Omo Harry has come out to narrate how some Libyan men (Homosexuals) would come to where the illegal migrants are kept, pay some money to take any strong black man mostly Nigerians they like that would have sex with them.

The black men,after sexually satisfying them, will then be brought back in the morning. Omo confessed he always feigned he was sick whenever the Libyan men came to pick any of the illegal male immigrants for gay sex.

Chiaaaa tufiakwa

News by JoelsBlog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/libya-returnee-narrates-how-his-friends-girlfriend-was-raped-to-death/

Re: "Libyan Gaymen Paid To Have Sex With Strong Nigerian Men" - Libya Returnee by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2018
Re: "Libyan Gaymen Paid To Have Sex With Strong Nigerian Men" - Libya Returnee by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44 ,Ishilove
Re: "Libyan Gaymen Paid To Have Sex With Strong Nigerian Men" - Libya Returnee by HOLYDICK(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2018
No place like home. ..

For better for worse

2 Likes

Re: "Libyan Gaymen Paid To Have Sex With Strong Nigerian Men" - Libya Returnee by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:37am On Jan 21, 2018
Worst nightmare of a heterosexual male is to be banged by a fagg0t.

A guy in Dakar was seeing off his GF at midnight during exams.

They met a street gang and the boy forming Mr Superman said "Spare my girl". They agreed.

They now proceeded to violently deflower his ass. The guy confided in his gal who spread the news all over school. He committed suicide.

Cheickh Anta Diop University, 2006 or 2007...can't remember

1 Like

Re: "Libyan Gaymen Paid To Have Sex With Strong Nigerian Men" - Libya Returnee by doyinbaby(f): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2018
Anyone going to Libya is going to submit his soul to torment

1 Like

Re: "Libyan Gaymen Paid To Have Sex With Strong Nigerian Men" - Libya Returnee by Nutase: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2018
Arabs are perverts
Re: "Libyan Gaymen Paid To Have Sex With Strong Nigerian Men" - Libya Returnee by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
nawa oo Arabs and s*x even d men self are not even spare lipsrsealed

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Libyan Gaymen Paid To Have Sex With Strong Nigerian Men" - Libya Returnee by oyetunder(m): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
another round of imported sicknesses loading...
Re: "Libyan Gaymen Paid To Have Sex With Strong Nigerian Men" - Libya Returnee by MissAprokoMedia(f): 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: "Libyan Gaymen Paid To Have Sex With Strong Nigerian Men" - Libya Returnee by MasterKim: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Worst nightmare of a heterosexual male is to be banged by a fagg0t.

A guy in Dakar was seeing off his GF at midnight during exams.

They met a street gang and the boy forming Mr Superman said "Spare my girl". They agreed.

They now proceeded to violently deflower his ass. The guy confided in his gal who spread the news all over school. He committed suicide.

Cheickh Anta Diop University, 2006 or 2007...can't remember
This one week me o

(1) (Reply)

An Okada Man Was Brutally Murdered today At Ipetu -ikeji Arakeji (graphic photo / 2 Nigerian Men Fight Over A Lady In New York (Photos) / Nigerian Law School female Student Dies Of Malaria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.