Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD (1912 Views)

Solid 10wks Male & Female Boerboel Pups For Sale / Super Fantastic Long Coat 10wks Male Slant Back German Sherperd / 10wks Male&Female Rott Pups for sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2018
Call or whatsapp 08155560515...

Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sa
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by hooged: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
How much pls?

1 Like

Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by kaybobo200: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
you always have nice dogs but the price can kill

1 Like

Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by Charley2020: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
I don't know why nairalanders hide prices of their products. Pls publish the products along with their prices so you get more serious callers.
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
kaybobo200:
you always have nice dogs but the price can kill
my dogs are affordable depending on the quality.. this quality now is the best of the best so it might not be too cheap like dat...try understand
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sa
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
Charley2020:
I don't know why nairalanders hide prices of their products. Pls publish the products along with their prices so you get more serious callers.
we decided not to post price becos some people that cannot afford it will make a mess of the whole thing..and believe me this is serious business, not something to be taken for a joke...an interested buyer won't mind placing a call thru.believe me ,those that buys dogs regularly just place a call and instantly u will get payments....no time wasting...am talking from experience...I hope I have answered ur question sir... Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by Eveezy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
bobbysaxy:
we decided not to post price becos some people that cannot afford it will make a mess of the whole thing..and believe me this is serious business, not something to be taken for a joke...an interested buyer won't mind placing a call thru.believe me ,those that buys dogs regularly just place a call and instantly u will get payments....no time wasting...am talking from experience...I hope I have answered ur question sir... Cheers
Wow! This is Bobby rebranded, 2018 is definitely a good year, I am just so much impressed with all your replies in this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Eveezy:

Wow! This is Bobby rebranded, 2018 is definitely a good year, I am just so much impressed with all your replies in this thread.
bobbysaxy in another level of excellence and greatness....thx boss...we are getting better everyday...more fans...more love..to God be the glory

3 Likes

Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by Jungpablo: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
bobbysaxy:

wow Bobby this yur reply shook my roots
keep it up man happy sales

1 Like

Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 6:50am On Jan 22, 2018
Jungpablo:

wow Bobby this yur reply shook my roots
keep it up man happy sales
tnx my boss...I always stand for the truth
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2018
Sa
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by AyobamiSky: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Weldone Bobby, I have always seen you as hardworking and dilligent. You adding even more politeness and patience shows another level of professionalism from you. This is you being better. Kudos. You should know though, this wont stop criticisms from certain people; i suppose its only normal that not everyone will love or even like you, what you do and how you do it, you just keep improving. God bless your hustle.
P.S. do you know your post titles are usually funny; i do so often check your posts just for a mid-day smile.

1 Like

Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sa...hurry
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
AyobamiSky:
Weldone Bobby, I have always seen you as hardworking and dilligent. You adding even more politeness and patience shows another level of professionalism from you. This is you being better. Kudos. You should know though, this wont stop criticisms from certain people; i suppose its only normal that not everyone will love or even like you, what you do and how you do it, you just keep improving. God bless your hustle.
P.S. do you know your post titles are usually funny; i do so often check your posts just for a mid-day smile.
tnx my boss. We are seriously improving..tx so much for d luv...
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 8:41am On Jan 23, 2018
Sa
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2018
Hurry
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Selling
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sa
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Fast selling
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sa
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Still available
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 7:10am On Jan 24, 2018
Sa
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2018
Still available
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sa
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Stil available
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 8:14am On Jan 25, 2018
Still available
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 10:53am On Jan 25, 2018
Sa
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
sa
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by bobbysaxy: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sa
Re: Hallelujah Reloaded Male And Female Slant Back Gsd.superb 10wks.ALL SOLD by gozzlin: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin

I love the way they posed in the pics. They nailed it. Really photogenic pups.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me Rate This Boerboel Before Buying / The American Bulldog That Attacked 4 Years Old Girl (PICTURE) / Lovely Apbt Female Pup For New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.